The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I'm really sorry Snow, I hope you're muddling through, I can't imagine how it feels.

Booking in appointment today, after a few false starts, I've asked my mum about family medical history so I'm a bit more use with the questions, but I'm sure I'll have forgotten most of what she told me.

Is anyone else having vivid dreams? I haven't really dreamt for months, then in the last few nights suddenly I'm having these very obscure, slightly intimidating dreams.

i have only had one dream which i can member since fininding out and that was quite weird that was about loads of little ants in my old bedroom as a kid and they was following a trail all the way around the room and ending up on a spot on the floor which was weird it was quite real! and freaky i member how they looked and how they all walked in this march kind of thing but thats all so far!

Thinking of you Snow.:hugs:

Dinah- I have had some crazy, vivid dreams lately! I don't know where they come from!

I found out a few days ago that a large company in my area had a MRSA outbreak and had to shut down to clean everything. I also found out that a coworker/ good friend of mine has had it for the last week or so. I called my doc to see what I should do. He's not too concerned now, but said he'll take cultures at my next appointment on the 15th. (BTW, I find out if I'm have a boy :blue: or girl next :pink: week!)

Bleurgh I feel baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad today :cry: It's partially my fault and partially DH's. We had dinner quite early last night, 5.30pm (we'd normally eat a couple of hours later) and I only ate quite a small amount so I was hungry again before I went to bed about half 9. I should have eaten something but I was soooo tired that I couldn't be bothered to get back up. More fool me as I woke up in the night feeling sick. Then DH woke me up early this morning, erm, 'entertaining' himself so to speak :rofl: I'm pretty cross with him as tiredness makes the sickness worse. Humph. I've been feeling pretty bad all day, only easing off mid-afternoon.

Early night for me I think. I have a bad headache too...

Swan :hugs:

NANNER! I can't believe you find out next week! How exciting! :D

:dance:

My dreams have been very vivid, and bizarre. I was always a pretty active dreamer, but they've gotten ridiculously realistic and insane since pregnancy. It's odd.

Monday here... meaning... I want to go back to bed. :brat: LOL!

Thinking of you Snow.:hugs:

Dinah- I have had some crazy, vivid dreams lately! I don't know where they come from!

I found out a few days ago that a large company in my area had a MRSA outbreak and had to shut down to clean everything. I also found out that a coworker/ good friend of mine has had it for the last week or so. I called my doc to see what I should do. He's not too concerned now, but said he'll take cultures at my next appointment on the 15th. (BTW, I find out if I'm have a boy :blue: or girl next :pink: week!)

what's MRSA outbreak ?

so exciting that you get to find out what the sex is !!! :happydance: YAY !!

MRSA is a 'superbug' that is resistant to the usual round of antibiotics.

Hi all

Caan't believe we've been in the new house a week!! and we've got such lovely neighbours!! i'm already so happy here it just feels right :)

Snow - I hope your doing well big hugs from me

Nanner - that doesn't sound very good.

Becca - hope you feel better tomorow

Kimberly - is it sinking in yet?

Pink- love the scan

To all prego - seems to be a trend with the dreams

AFM a bit of a tmi time but oh well i think we are all used to that now.

AF arrived on the 1st and usually i have a bout 5 days then i'm back to normal. I class my last day where i'm still getting a bit of brownish discharge. Also i don't have alot of red usually like letter box red just a bit to start with but you all know what a periods like. Anyway this period its been 7 days and today is my last day by the looks of it although i thought that yeasterday. Also this month i have had mostly bright red like i said letter box red. Definatly Monday through to Friday was all bright red which i found really unusal. I've never had that.

Sorry im not really looking for answers just a bit confused as to whats going on this month but theres nothing i can really do about it anyway but thought i would share lol not that you probably wanted me too haha

xxx

Snow, I’m keeping you in my prayers. :hugs:

Pink, Love the new pic.

Dinah, I’ve had some really crazy dreams. A couple of them involving me having an affair with someone.

Nanner, So scary about MRSA, but so exciting about finding out the gender of baby.

Beccad, Sorry you feel bad. It takes sometime before you get the whole MS thing down. I always keep snacks with me now.

Hope everyone is doing well. Will chat more tomorrow.

AFM, I had a doctor’s appointment on Friday. The usual urine test and I gave blood for the AFP test. The doctor had a hard time finding the heartbeat because little one kept moving as soon as we’d hear a little bit, so I got another ultrasound and saw him/her bouncing around like he/she was in a bouncy house. Now I have to make the appointment for my anomaly scan.

Oh as for wierd dreams ..

the other night i dreamt that i was pregnant and racing beyonce through some baby store and who ever won, won all this baby stuff, and i was really determined to win because Beyonce didn't need to win it all as she could buy it. But the wierd thing wsa we were both hugely prenant but like diving and tummy slidding half the time :S

Oh and i had a dream where i couldn't remember who i had married haha Hubby didn't apreciate that one lol xx

Morning!

Back in the office again this morning. Only good thing about being in the office is the internet as we don't have it connected at the new home yet.

I have always had vivid dreams, but I guess they've probably become a bit more strange lately. I have had two where I had a baby boy in my arms (could be a prediction?!) and last night's dream was weird - we moved from our new home to this other old home and hubby was pulling the curtains off the curtain rails which made the whole roof come off!! LOL!! Crazy preggo dreams.

I think I told you all about how my mum had that dream about her having an affair and being pregnant the night before I found out that I was pregnant?? Now THAT was definitely a premonition!

Snow - I hope you're doing ok?

Nanner - OMG how exciting about finding out soon!!

beccad - sorry you're feeling ill.

Wana - it sucks when your body plays stupid tricks on you. I'm sure everything is fine.

I can't remember if I asked this or not (baby brain!).... preggo ladies - when did you start feeling flutters??

Urgh I've had a REAAAAAAAALLY bad morning :cry: I spent the 90 mins before coming to work intermittently crying on the bedroom floor and retching (no actual sick), with DH trying to feed me ginger tea. Eventually I stopped retching long enough for him to drive me to the station, and I managed to eat some pineapple in the car and don't feel so bad now that I'm at work thankfully.

Defo need to get my morning routine sorted out and eventually I'm going to have to eat something more substantial than fruit and skittles :dohh:

Poppie, I started feeling baby around 16 weeks. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like flutters, it feels like jabs.

Beccad, I am so sorry you are having a hard time. Hopefully you’ll figure something out soon.

I think I was about 16 weeks when the flutters began Poppie. :)

If anyone needs any changes on the front page please let me know! I'm not sure but I think it's up to date now. :)

Next Wednesday is my next appointment and Friday is my GTT. oh joy... lol. not to mention I have a cold or something so the thought of drinking sugar water... ick!

Aria has been so active lately. Someone told me an old wives tale that girls are more active than boys in the womb? Not sure about that but I do know she is very active :haha:

Happy Tuesday all!! xoxo

I made my appointment for the anamoly scan. It's in 2 weeks! I'm excited to find out if we're :blue: or :pink:.

Swan are we stayin on this thread or ?? Thought we might be moving it ?

Well wobbles changed the thread so that I could change the front page, so I figured we would stay put. However if everyone wants to move we can do that too. Totally your call ladies. :)

AFM a bit of a tmi time but oh well i think we are all used to that now.

AF arrived on the 1st and usually i have a bout 5 days then i'm back to normal. I class my last day where i'm still getting a bit of brownish discharge. Also i don't have alot of red usually like letter box red just a bit to start with but you all know what a periods like. Anyway this period its been 7 days and today is my last day by the looks of it although i thought that yeasterday. Also this month i have had mostly bright red like i said letter box red. Definatly Monday through to Friday was all bright red which i found really unusal. I've never had that.

Sorry im not really looking for answers just a bit confused as to whats going on this month but theres nothing i can really do about it anyway but thought i would share lol not that you probably wanted me too haha

xxx

Oddly I had one like that the cycle we caught. I was amazed to get 5 days of red blood, when I asked my doc she said it was probably a more natural cycle and the ones before that were sluggish with hormones hence the old blood. So fingers crossed she was right and this is your month.

Told my boss today, I was a bit nervous as he's only been the boss 7 months, but he said 'eeeee, little toes!' which was the oddest reaction I've had yet! He was really supportive though, told me he has 30 days to do an absence return so he could file it the day of my scan (day 30 - good timing) so that I didn't have to tell anyone else yet. I really hope he keeps it from the senior management team as otherwise my secret will be well and truly out before I've had the scan and know all is okay. I'm glad I did it though as this way he knows why I'm vanishing off for doctors appointments all the time. He also gave me his mobile number, said call him if there are any issues at all, if I have any difficult applicants (we get yelled at a lot) to tell him and our senior officer will take over on them, if I'm getting stressed just let him know and he'll sort it out.

He did ask if it was planned though which I found a bit odd! Guess I don't come across as all babymad like the colleague who keeps telling us all she's giving birth next September (yep, not knocked up yet but can see into the future). A third colleague did joke today about how she can't wait to be knocked up again so she can stop having to waste her evenings doing the nasty when there's good telly on! Bit worried my manager may have an epidemic on his hands.

Poppie- I'm at 20 weeks tomorrow and still haven't felt a thing. I've asked a couple of healcare providers and they said that it's pretty normal to not feel anything up until 22 weeks. I'm growing like a weed now so I'm not concerned. I do have a scan next week so we'll get to see what's going on in there.

Swan- I'm fine with staying here. No need to move. BTW, I love the name you picked out!

WannaB- That is strange but hopefully it will turn out to be good news!

Does any of our preggo lady's have baby names yet? I'd love to hear them! For a boy, we're going with Cameron Timothy (Timothy is my Dad's middle name). For a girl, Krista Elaine (I'm not completely sold on the first name yet, the middle name is also my Mom and sister's middle names). I'll let you know soon which we'll need!

The hubby and I are getting the baby's room together to paint this weekend. I have some girlfriends that offered to paint the following weekend, but I thought I'd be helpful and make sure everything is set up for them. I won't know what color to paint until after next Tuesday anyway! I'll let you know how I'm doing the room. It'll be very unique!

Swanx, We don’t need to move.

Dinah, I’m glad your boss was supportive. That is a pretty weird reaction though.

AFM, Now DH doesn’t want to find out if we’re have a boy or girl. I would like to know. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? We haven’t discussed baby names yet. We need to probably get a good list going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->