The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Here is an awww link :flower:

https://theberry.com/2011/12/17/surprise-weekend-awww-34-photos/

Happy Belated Birthday Mazzy!

Wow Beccad, amazing scan photos - so pleased that all is looking so good!

Welshmum, so so sorry to hear the sad news - really promising that he's showing signs of improvement, wishing him a speedy recovery and hope you are coping ok. You seem like one very strong lady :)

Wana, I completely understand how you're feeling, month 7 for us now and really feeling like it's not going to happen. Silly, really, as I know it will one day, but still I really didn't imagine it would be so hard. Always here if you want to have a moan about it, I know I might appreciate a whinging partner from time to time :)

Waves to everyone else, hope you're all ok and all getting ready for Christmas - it's not long now! xx

Mazzy, yeah I usually just have a nice meal with DH or my family if we happen to see them. My birthday is tomorrow - 19th.

Poppie - is your blood pressure low? I get like that and when I last saw the midwife she told me I had to be careful because of my low blood pressure. It was 90/50 last time it was checked. I got out of bed too quickly this morning in a rush to the bathroom, and my vision started to swirl and I nearly fell down the stairs. I'm going to get a baby gate to put at the top of the stairs, so there's something to break my fall, as it's happened a few times, mostly in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep. I never thought it'd be ME needing the baby gate :rofl:

Welshmum, so so sorry to hear the sad news - really promising that he's showing signs of improvement, wishing him a speedy recovery and hope you are coping ok. You seem like one very strong lady :)

Wana, I completely understand how you're feeling, month 7 for us now and really feeling like it's not going to happen. Silly, really, as I know it will one day, but still I really didn't imagine it would be so hard. Always here if you want to have a moan about it, I know I might appreciate a whinging partner from time to time :)

Waves to everyone else, hope you're all ok and all getting ready for Christmas - it's not long now! xx

aww thanks and yeah feel free to have a moan if you want :) you can message me whenever. It is one of those things where you feel like the whole 'it only takes once' was just made up to stop you having sex/unprotected sex when younger lol.

wouldn't it be funny if we both get out BFP at a similar time now :) when is you AF due to arrive..are we anywhere near similar cycles??

xxx

Well i have told hubby that as of 2nd January weightloss is going to be my 2nd goal! I am in the plus sized region and i would like it lowered 1, might actually help with the baby making, 2 I actually looked in the mirror and saw all of myself and wasnt THAT happy. 2012 is going to be a positive year!!! :thumbup:

aww thanks and yeah feel free to have a moan if you want :) you can message me whenever. It is one of those things where you feel like the whole 'it only takes once' was just made up to stop you having sex/unprotected sex when younger lol.

wouldn't it be funny if we both get out BFP at a similar time now :) when is you AF due to arrive..are we anywhere near similar cycles??

xxx

I know, I was so paranoid about falling pregnant in my teens, seems so funny now!
I'm on about 3DPO, think I'm due AF at the end of the month. Would LOVE it if we got out BFP'S at the same time! xxx

aww cool i'm a little more ahead of you MrsMel..I'm 8dpo (well i thnk anyway) and due 22nd so end of next week.

I'm just not thinking about it this month tbh because last cycle i had so much going on was convinced i'd get my BFP and didn't so whatever will be will be :) My boobs are a bit different again a bit uncomfortable and have filled out a bit and i'm feeling a bit icky on and off. All the same as last cycle. I've not had any bleeding this time round so who knows.

MrsMel
i can't remember do you do the whole charting and temping thing? I have said to hubby that after New Year if we don't get a BFP this cycle i may start temping. I'll have a think about it.

Mazzy like i said before i've put on weight since the wedding and i'm just not that worried about it any more. I mean i'm not that big anyway but i'm not tiny. But we'll soon see how i'm looking after Christmas as we've just done our 2 week Christmas food shop and have FILLED the cupboards lol

xxx

I definitely have put on more weight since the wedding. Im at my heaviest (16st!) and would like to get down a bit.

aww cool i'm a little more ahead of you MrsMel..I'm 8dpo (well i thnk anyway) and due 22nd so end of next week.

I'm just not thinking about it this month tbh because last cycle i had so much going on was convinced i'd get my BFP and didn't so whatever will be will be :) My boobs are a bit different again a bit uncomfortable and have filled out a bit and i'm feeling a bit icky on and off. All the same as last cycle. I've not had any bleeding this time round so who knows.

MrsMel
i can't remember do you do the whole charting and temping thing? I have said to hubby that after New Year if we don't get a BFP this cycle i may start temping. I'll have a think about it.

Mazzy like i said before i've put on weight since the wedding and i'm just not that worried about it any more. I mean i'm not that big anyway but i'm not tiny. But we'll soon see how i'm looking after Christmas as we've just done our 2 week Christmas food shop and have FILLED the cupboards lol

xxx

Good luck hun! I've been trying to relax about the whole thing and not sympton spot too much, but it is hard!
Yes, I do chart and temp each month - I have fairly regular cycles but I have found that I can OV as early as CD12 and as late (like this month) as CD17, so I like to chart, just to be sure we're trying at the right time :)

xxx

right girls please can you have a read of this thread and tell me if i was out of order or not.

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/828695-do-you-relly-need-wait.html

After trying to be helpful and just try and give an insight i feel like i have been attacked for it and now feel totally deflated.

was i really that much in the wrong??

xxx

I thought I would add some photos are our nearly newly decorated nursery space.

How is everyone?

Wanna Im sure you must be frustrated, but I know this sounds weird and not very helpfull but I think everything happens for a reason, Im sure it will happen it will just be at the right time!

Becca I loved seeing the scan pics..

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Attachments

• 181220111169.jpg
    181220111169.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 181220111170.jpg
    181220111170.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 181220111171.jpg
    181220111171.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 181220111172.jpg
    181220111172.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 181220111173.jpg
    181220111173.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
awww they are lovely pics...the nursery is fab!!

I know i had a moment yeasterday but i wouldn't say im fustrated. I'm actually dealing with the whole TTC thing alot better than i expected i would and i agree with the everything happens for a reason part :)

The only reason i had a moment yeasterday was because i was just having a general bad day and got into one of those 'i feel sorry for myself' moods lol i won't lie i was a bit miserable yeasterday lol xxx

Wana, people get so uppity sometimes! Try not to worry about it - they're people you're never likely to meet and even if your thread was offensive (I don't think it was!) I do sometimes wonder about people's responses. It's nice that they don't have anything worse to get worked up about, you know?

Singers, love the nursery photos. I was thinking about doing some sort of jungle theme, or even just bright colours that will 'age' a bit more with the baby.

Wana, you know what they say - you can't please all of the people all of the time - try not to take it personally :)

Singers, love the nursery!

x

i know i'm alright i just felt kinda woah what just happened here. Oh well won't bother next time.

Anyway back to work tomorrow and then lasst day Firday until 2nd January 2012!! :shocked: I've got quite a good day Friday as well as i start at 11.45am and finish at 5.00pm :D :D

xxx

Morning everyone! Monday again, but it's only 6 sleeps til Christmas and 21 weeks for me!! :happydance:

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Poppie - is your blood pressure low? I get like that and when I last saw the midwife she told me I had to be careful because of my low blood pressure. It was 90/50 last time it was checked. I got out of bed too quickly this morning in a rush to the bathroom, and my vision started to swirl and I nearly fell down the stairs. I'm going to get a baby gate to put at the top of the stairs, so there's something to break my fall, as it's happened a few times, mostly in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep. I never thought it'd be ME needing the baby gate :rofl:
Well I've had a history of high blood pressure but it's been great for the pregnancy so far. It could have got low and probably did as we'd gone down to the shops after a big night sleep and I'd only had some toast for breakfast. Also thinking back I probably didn't drink enough water over the past evening either. It's a bit scary isn't it, feeling like you are going to fall. I have to remember not to get out of bed too quickly.

Wana - In regards to your post, I think you were fine in posting what you did. It's just your opinion and you're entitled to it. Unfortunately other people on forums are very quick to speak their mind and shut people down. I find it sad people do it as a lot like to use forums as a place to vent their frustrations or just post because they want to get something off their chest. It's not always the nice, safe place we think it is. :( I am sending loads of :dust: to you and Mrs Mel for a :bfp: early in the new year.

Singers - love your nursery. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Very much looking forward to finishing up on Friday this week. Usually they put on pizzas and let us go after lunch, so fingers crossed.

I hope everyone else is well??

Have a great week!!
:xmas6:

That is a fantastic nursery Singers, I love love love it!

I think some ladies might be a bit touchy wana as if they're posting on the TTC forum clearly they want children, and many of them might really want to be trying now, but for whatever reason can't. You always have to plan that you may fall the first month, and not that it might take a year, so some of them might be a bit upset that you're telling them to do what they really want to do when they can't. Personally I posted on there for a few months before I got my implant out, I wanted children but I wasn't ready mentally and financially to try - if we had fallen straight away it would have been a disaster and I could have only taken 4 months maternity, whereas because I had about 3 months WTTC and then 5 months TTC we got in a much better position and can afford to take the full year now. The 5 months TTC also made me aware of how much I really wanted this - if I'd fallen straight away I'm sure I'd have had many freak outs about not being ready by now! I think you've just hit upon a subject which is painful for many people, maybe those who are waiting as theirs is currently too young to want a second one as well who took a long time to conceive the first time are scared of exactly what you're suggesting that it might take ages so this is a difficult thread for them to read.

Its Monday!! and its 8.30am here which means i'm off to work soon :)

6 days till Christmas ...i'm actually getting quite excited now!!

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"