The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello ladies,

Happy birthday BeccaD.

I was just looking for opinons really??

Anyone going to be using Cloth nappies?? If so what type are you thinking of getting??

Also Am I the only person on here who hasnt bought anything for the baby yet? (apart from decorating the nursery)... Im wondering whether I should have already started stocking up??

Feeling totally unmotivated and tired today. Had to change my MW appointment to the week later as OH family has a do on that day, so cant ask her about it. I thought I was suppose to be feeling more normal now!

Sorry about the moany post.

hope everyone is ok, and looking forward to the christmas holidays!

All parents are coming to ours for christmas seemed like such a good idea, perhaps I should have re thought this!!

I’m still back and forth about cloth diapers. I’ve researched them and I like Flip and Fuzzinbunz. I’ve gotten a swing, playard, car seat and bassinet for my little one. I have not started on the nursery though.

Wow 6 months full pay Beccad - who do you work for because I suddenly feel the urge to retrain! I work for local government and get 6 weeks full pay, a further 12 weeks at half pay + SMP (works out about £450 a month less than usual I think) and then up to week 39 just on SMP. Hoping to take the full year, but it's possible I'll have to return after 9 months.

I work for one of the research councils, which are partially government funded, partial research grants from charities and other philanthropic organisations. I think you get the same package of you work for central government too :thumbup: Local govt is a different matter altogether, though!

Hello ladies,

I was just looking for opinons really??

Anyone going to be using Cloth nappies?? If so what type are you thinking of getting??

Also Am I the only person on here who hasnt bought anything for the baby yet? (apart from decorating the nursery)... Im wondering whether I should have already started stocking up??
I'm hoping to use cloth nappies. I haven't really looked into the different types yet, but my local authority lends out trial kits, which has lots of different types you can try over a period of three weeks (I think). Means you don't have to take a risk on buying something that might not be right! Quite a few councils have schemes like this, presumably to reduce the number of nappies going to landfill, so it might be worth seeing if your council has a scheme https://www.goreal.org.uk/supporters/local-authorities

I haven't bought a single baby item yet, but I was waiting until after my scan to do so. I'll probably hang on until the new year before i do anything really. I need to speak to my SIL to see what I can borrow from her - I know she's got a moses basket and a bouncy chair so hoping to borrow that. I think the first thing I'm going to need are maternity clothes! I don't need them just yet, but I don't think it's going to be very long...

Hey singers

I've looked into cloth nappies as mum used them with me and we use them in work :)
I love the Little Lamb nappies from what i've looked into :) They don't do the funky wraps but you can get those seperatly else where.

Although DH isn't to keen on trying to use them on a newborn so we might get some eco disposables for the first month :)

xxx

I used them with caleb later on and wish I had earlier. In only bought from eBay some cheapies and had no problems tbh. Will definately use again xx

Morning ladies,
I am home today, having a sick day as my parents are arriving this morning. I hate having to call in sick to work so I felt bad about it but at least I have the pregnancy excuse.

I'm not planning to use cloth nappies, but a lot of friends have and liked them. They are pretty cute.

Singers - hope you are feeling better.

I had to come back to edit this post to say that hubby felt the babk kick last night! He has been impatient and cranky with me over the last week because i wanted him to feel, then last night he definitely felt it and just smiled and said "maybe" when I asked if he felt it, then he said, "Yeah!" cuz he got many more kicks after that! It was awesome! :)

Talk soon xoxoxo

<3 have been move forward a week so due duare is now 29th june and im 12weeks4 any gender guesses :D

Attachments

• SAM_1840.jpg
    SAM_1840.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
aww thats fab poppie bet your hubby was chuffed !!

and love the scan pick kim....sooo tiny :) i'm going to say girl just because that seems to be the theme running through Junebugs lol

xxx

I think girl too, but I don't know why - just feels girl.

Also planning to use cloth nappies, haven't taken any time to look into it yet though.

I think it's a girl kimbereley for the same reason as wanab.

i'm soooo tierd lol couldn't get to sleep last night and have worked 7.30 - 6.15 which equals shattered and i've got the same day tomorrow.

Did all you pregnant ladies struggle with the pregnancy tiredness and working...i think that'll be my downfall lol :)

ooo 3 days till Christmas!! 2 days left in work!! looking forward to saturday as me and my mum get together and do all the Christmaqs baking like ginger bread and brownies, sausage rolls and mince pies etc

do you have any sort of family traditions around Christmas time??

xxx

Wana I'm not so tired now, but around 7/8 weeks I'd finish work and just start crying as I walked down the street, I was that exhuasted! I must have looked like a lunatic!

When are you testing wana?

urrrm i thought i'd leave it till Saturday. AF is due tomorrow so i figured if it doesn't show tomorrow or Friday then will test first thing Sat.

My boobs are deffinatly fuller and are uncomfortable. I'm sooooo tired and a bit bloated but then all that is also AF related so not a clue atm

We'll soon see however :D :D

xxx

Wana I'm not so tired now, but around 7/8 weeks I'd finish work and just start crying as I walked down the street, I was that exhuasted! I must have looked like a lunatic!

awww becca :hugs: i'm terrible when i'm tired anyway let alone being pregnant and hormonal ...i dread to think! lol :D

xxx

Wow wana that time flew again . Surely it should be your early Xmas present x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"