The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Feeling a bit down today, a few of my friends on FB are tracking Santa and saying how their kids are planning to sneak a peek at Santa :cry:

aw mazzy keep your chin up, think about what next year can bring and your one step closer already to making a child as our trying, anything can happen. but i know how you feel as i was there and it was horrible but then i told myself i need to stop thinking like that and enjoy life and just dtd as much as possible. BIG :hugs:

Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

Hope your all feeling well...as for me i am ROUGH!! Its my own fault but its the worst hangover ive had in a while!!

Me and DH went out with a couple from next door and well had a bit too much to drink :/ resulting in both of us being sick last night and feeling sorry for our selves today. I happy in the knowledge that DH feels worse than me as he was sick this morning.

All in all....NEVER again!

xxx

Happy Christmas Eve Wana!

I have scrubbed my kitchen within a inch of its life and have just put in a tray of cookies to bake (Tescos are doing tubs of cookies dough!) And after that im doing gingerbread (thank you Sainsburys!) and After that? im doing my own mince pies!! Yup im making them from scratch at Hubbys request!

:xmas14::xmas14::xmas12:

i'm going to mum's this afternoon Mazzy to do baking. We're making ginger bread, mince pies, sausage rolls and brownies all from scratch. Me and mum love to cook :)

and Mazzy i know how you feel, it'll happen for you soon xxx

Just popping in to wish you all a very...

:xmas12:HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! :xmas9:

We have been to church tonight and watched the carols on tv, its now about 20 mins til it is officially Christmas Day and I am off to bed.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!
:xmas15:

Merry Christmas Poppie!

Im tracking Santa https://www.noradsanta.org/en/ :haha:

i'm going to mum's this afternoon Mazzy to do baking. We're making ginger bread, mince pies, sausage rolls and brownies all from scratch. Me and mum love to cook :)

and Mazzy i know how you feel, it'll happen for you soon xxx

mmmmm i love homemade sausage rolls! In fact anything homemade

I'm on Norad too :happydance: Although Santa's already been to our house :haha:

I have been following NORAD all day, at least next year whenever i say oooooh Santa is at **** place i wont get a look of pity....i will either get a look of "what the hell you sayin", "feed me" or "i filled my nappy with a present for you" :xmas13::xmas13::xmas13:

Mazzy so sorry you are down. :hugs:

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Happy Christmas to all you lovely ladies and your families! Hope you have a wonderful time! Xxx

Merry Christmas everyone!! Im now making pancakes...cant guarantee hubster will get any :haha:

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you all had a fab day!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->