The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I think Kate's dress was very pretty! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it suited her very well. I wish we had a day off for the Royal Wedding.. Canada's still a little bit related to the Queen. lol

snowflake & swansong - I'm probably going to stalk your charts. :)
So far I'm at 8 days with a body temperature that is higher than normal; started temping when I thought I might be getting a fever.

poppiebug- Very true, lots of people seem to have accidents with all sorts of Birth control methods when they aren't wanted, so maybe those of us who would really be happy with one have the same chances?

topsy - 3 weeks! Yay!!!! That's so exciting, time is going to fly by!

Just a quick post to say.....

:happydance: Welcome to MAY everyone!!! :happydance:

:happydance: TTC begins NEXT MONTH!!!
:happydance:

Yay! One month!!! I'm getting really nervous. Not about TTC, but that it could be months before I see a :bfp:. I am soooo impatient as it is, I have a feeling I will spend a fortune on POAS. I'm pretty sure I will become a POAS addict. Actually I'm already halfway there. The way I'm going I'll need to get more HPT's before I even start TTC! The stockpile is slowly dwindling....

Ugh! So broody today. My parents have a god-son. He and his wife just had a baby, and my parents went to see the baby at the hospital. There were pics on Facebook of my parents holding the baby. They love babies. The look on my dad's face, looking at this baby he was holding....I wanted to cry. That should be MY baby!:cry:

So girls...I'm going to try to make my own cloth diapers! Wish me luck!

Yay, one month to go!!

I know what you mean Jess, seeing babies makes me so broody!

It'll be our turn soon though :)

This month I plan to stock up on OPK's and HPT's, in preparation! Hurry up May, we want June!

Yep broody here! DH and I looked after his niece yesterday afternoon, who is six months old, as her mum wasn't feeling well and dad was away for the weekend. So cute and lovely to have lots of baby cuddles :cloud9:

I must confess girls that I'm not doing very well on the waiting until June bit :blush: Been taking my temperature every morning and currently waiting to ovulate! Should be any day now I think - DH is on standby!!

Yep broody here! DH and I looked after his niece yesterday afternoon, who is six months old, as her mum wasn't feeling well and dad was away for the weekend. So cute and lovely to have lots of baby cuddles :cloud9:

I must confess girls that I'm not doing very well on the waiting until June bit :blush: Been taking my temperature every morning and currently waiting to ovulate! Should be any day now I think - DH is on standby!!

Exciting stuff!!

Yeah! One more month.

Jess137, It’s hard visiting this site and seeing all the TTC’ers it definitely makes us anxious! It’ll be your time soon. We are here waiting with you. Good luck with making cloth diapers. There are tons of patterns out there.

Beccad, Go for it! IF I wasn’t on BCP’s I probably wouldn’t wait either.

I guess it’s time to get some OPK’s.

That's great Becca! We are NTNP right now, but I am going to start temping tomorrow to see if I'm ovulating. I have a feeling May is going to be not so much NTNP as it is TTC, that is as long as I ovulate this month!

Hiya!!!!

Soooo exctited that we can all finally say that we are TTC NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! (FX for me, still no scan results yet!)

Im off on holiday tomorrow so wont be on for a while!

Have a fab wekk everyone xxxx

Have fun on vacation!

Woohoo, my siggie says 1 month!!!!

Hiya!!!!

Soooo exctited that we can all finally say that we are TTC NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! (FX for me, still no scan results yet!)

Im off on holiday tomorrow so wont be on for a while!

Have a fab wekk everyone xxxx

Have fun with your holiday!!! :) and FX'd for your results.
see you when you get back!

That sounds great Becca! Yay! and Jess as well, I hope you ovulate. :thumbsup:
I can't believe it's May already. :)

I haven't been broody this week, I've been preoccupied.. I still feel like I might be pregnant *shrugs* having all sorts of symptoms, but got a BFN this morning (too early?)
We'll see when AF is supposed to come.
I've had a constant headache, nausea, cramps/twinges, bloating to name a few.

Hey girls!! SOOO excited for y'all but yet so jealous at the same time as I am a few weeks behind everyone! I just have to keep telling myself that I can wait til mid-July..... right??!! Can't wait to see my ticker get to the under 2 month mark. I am very excited to get started and am a very impatient person. Some of you could already be preggers by the time I am starting!!!

My LP stayed at 13 days and my CD's ended up extending as OV was later this month. So at least I learned something new about my cycle. No matter what my LP will be 13 days. Which makes me very happy and easy to predict when AF will come in the future months to come and when to POAS.

Saw lots of babies and pregnant woman at the mall today! Makes me very broody!

Don't really have too much to say. Had a busy weekend and excited for my sissy to come tomorrow and spend some time with her and to be off work!

Happy Monday Ladies....sigh - I hate Mondays but it means another day closer to the TTC mark! 53 days to go for me!! :happydance:

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Last night I stayed up way too late watching The Logies (the Aussie version of the Golden Globes). I was pleased to see many of my TV faves winning awards. While watching I also read my What to Expect Before You're Expecting. I think I've read all the relevant parts for me right now, hoping I don't need the extra advice in the back part of the book, but will keep it on hand anyway. I also had a quick glance through the next book anticipating the time when I'll be referring to it for real. It's such a massive book!

Welsh_mum2be have a great holiday, you deserve the break!

Jess137 good luck with the cloth nappies. Lots of people are using them now and they have some fantastic and cute designs.

I'm stuck in the office all day today which is crap, but will need to head out soon to pick up the final (fingers crossed) drawings for our new home to sign and take back. This is the 3rd revision we've had to have done, but our builder is very good, making sure that we're happy and that things look good for our home.

Have a great day!! :)

Work tomorrow. Boooo :growlmad:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I ran across lots of reasons to increase my broodiness (is that even a word?). *sigh*
I'm wishing everyone luck in June!!

ugh I hate mondays....

whoohooo Bin Laden is dead !!!! :thumbup: Thanks for all the US Troops who serve !!!!!

will write more tomorrow, night ladies !! :flower:

I usually hate Mondays, but we've got another bank holiday! So in the last 2weeks, we've had four extra days off!

Jess, how are you making your own cloth nappies? Any good links to look at? I found a few last night but it all looked really confusing.

I always think it's a shame when people like Bin Laden are killied, not because I support him in any way at all, but because his death just martyrs him. And WTF was he doing in a house in Pakistan? They're supposed to be on 'our' side, so to speak, although I think theres always been a bit of doubt over their willingness to confront the terrorist issues?

-yawns loudly-

Well I was at the Phillies game until an ungodly hour last night (13 innings, what?) and the chant "USA, USA!" was loud and proud when we heard the news. Kind of a cool feeling, admittedly, just because of how enthralled people were there. But we lost, so that was kind of a cruddy point. LOL. I got like, 5 hours of sleep which was not cool. I'm ready to keel over at work. Starbucks needs to happen to make it through today. :(

Feeling a bit crampy, and AF is due later this week. So looks like I'll get her soon - which is great because that means my cycle is relatively 'normal' or so. I'm praying the :witch: holds off a few more days though, because I'd prefer a luteal that's a little longer (11 DPO today). So I'm hoping I'm more overtired than period-y today... we will see! Temp's been falling so she's bound to find me sooner than later. LOL

Once I get my period, I’m starting my FertileCM intake and I did buy preseed at Target this weekend. I need to make a full packing list for the cruise this week, and I need to read up a bit on foods to avoid while TTC/pregnant. Just in the case that I’d get pregnant on the cruise, but I’m not holding my breath. Due to O on one of the last days, and travel often throws it off for a woman. We shall see. I will miss my ladies, though – 10 or so days of not catching up with your lives?! Ahhh! I will be so behind, you’ll need to summarize things for me upon my return. ;)

Jess, I will probably be a POAS addict too. I&#8217;m going to try and curb myself from testing every day starting at 10DPO but we&#8217;ll see how it goes. >.< I&#8217;m awfully impatient about lots of things, let along TTC. How did the diaper making go?

Snowflake, it will come before you even know it! =) And wonderful about your LP, that&#8217;s awesome! Some girls would kill for that, no doubt. I was terrified mine would be like, 6 days. Guess I was wrong! LOL.

Ahhh Lu-is! Keep us posted, chicky!

Fingers crossed for you, Welsh. Will you know soon? Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Ooo I love award shows, Poppie. Sounds glorious! Sorry you&#8217;re stuck at work &#8211; I know the feeling. But oh, so exciting about your home! :D

Eee Becca! Good luck with BDing this month! No worries on not waiting, patience is hardly an easy virtue to maintain! LOL.

<3 to everyone, nobody feels left out of my rambling nonsense! ;)

Okay, gotta get to work. Hope you all have wonderful Mondays! (is that even possible?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->