The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

wow...a lot going on in this thread! i can barely keep up !

so sorry about your DH Becca !! i hope he is ok and heals quickly !!
*hugs*

so i'm waiting to OV any day this week, and at the same time waiting to get FOB test results back before we insem. ugh. he was supposed to do it ages ago....(men!) I took an OPK today and it was negative. I have a feeling it will be tomorrow or next day ! I will be pissed if we miss out first scheduled month !! :dohh:

hope everyone is having a good week, I am enjoying the sunshine this week !

wow...a lot going on in this thread! i can barely keep up !

so sorry about your DH Becca !! i hope he is ok and heals quickly !!
*hugs*

so i'm waiting to OV any day this week, and at the same time waiting to get FOB test results back before we insem. ugh. he was supposed to do it ages ago....(men!) I took an OPK today and it was negative. I have a feeling it will be tomorrow or next day ! I will be pissed if we miss out first scheduled month !! :dohh:

hope everyone is having a good week, I am enjoying the sunshine this week !

So you were going to start this month? I'm sorry if you said earlier but I can't remember everything anymore..this thread is HUGE! I'm glad FOB finally had the testing done though. Took him long enough!

beccad - so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he makes a quick recovery. Thinking of you.

No news from me unfortunately. Just still counting down those days or more like hours, minutes and seconds until we head overseas and TTC.

So glad it's Wednesday (hump day) bring on the weekend!!

Hope everything is ok with your Husband Becca, I ride a motorbike in London to work as well, I think a broken ankle is getting off pretty lightly thank goodness. The probelm is drivers dont look out for you... and my bike is brighto pink!

Having a bit of a downer this week, just started temping (what fun) and have bought some ov sticks so Im all ready for next month!

Hope everyone else is ok. Trampoling tonight (looking forward to that!)

at the inspiration and encouragement from poppie, I've made a blog! I wrestle with some self-esteem issues (to say the least) and it's been told to me by a few people that something like a blog, since I enjoy photography and writing, may help. it's nothing exceptional, just striving to do a daily photo + quote/verse to inspire me to look around and see the beauty of the world rather than all the ugliness I seek out within myself.

sounds rather dismal, really. huh. LOL.

otherwise, nothing new here. hope the tests come back ASAP dodge! fingers crossed for you!

<3

work work work. :( hope you ladies have a lovely wednesday!

have fun trampolining, singers! :D

Beccad, Sorry to hear about your husband. I will keep you both in my prayers.

thanks singers_love! <3

any updates, becca? xo thoughts && prayers.

I'm following your blog Vicky! BTW I love Robert Frost! The pic is beautiful.

Also following you Poppie! Great blog! I love all the pics!

I should be ovulating right around June 16 or 17 next month and God willing the Mr. will be home to get to baby making!! If not we'll have to skip July and August and try again after September. Sooo fingers crossed for a June baby!! :)

Baby dust to all the other June ladies!! =-)

aw, thanks Jess! I love Frost too. <3

eee, exciting news sheetsofpaper! keeping my fingers crossed for you and your mr. as well! ;)

I should be ovulating right around June 16 or 17 next month and God willing the Mr. will be home to get to baby making!! If not we'll have to skip July and August and try again after September. Sooo fingers crossed for a June baby!! :)

Good luck hun! Lots of :dust: to you too!

Wonderful!! Have you been temping and charting your cycle?

Hi girls, will read all the new posts when things have calmed down a bit, but just a quick update. DH is doing well; he had surgery yesterday morning to pin his ankle back together. It's actually the fibula that's injured (so one of the bones in your lower leg), it had dislocated at the ankle end, and then there was a fracture in the bone itself. They couldn't see clearly on the x-rays what the injury was, hence the need for surgery. They had to open him up to have a good look, and then they found it needed to be pinned. So he's now a bionic man! Although he's had major surgery, having the break pinned together means it should be a quicker recovery than if they'd just plastered it. I'm not sure of the details, but I expect he'll be on crutches for a couple of weeks at least, and then he might have one of those air-boots so he can walk around.

He's been told he mustn't go to work for at least a week, and he won't because I've cleared his diary :haha: but I think he's a bit worried about that side of things. He's freelance, so if he doesn't work then he doesn't get paid, so it is obviously a bit worrying. We've got some savings, though, so we'll get by if he wants to take some more time off (I might try and persuade him to take another week, but I guess that depends how his recovery goes).

I'm doing ok too! A bit teary at times, and really tired from the initial stress of it all, but doing ok.

Hi girls, will read all the new posts when things have calmed down a bit, but just a quick update. DH is doing well; he had surgery yesterday morning to pin his ankle back together. It's actually the fibula that's injured (so one of the bones in your lower leg), it had dislocated at the ankle end, and then there was a fracture in the bone itself. They couldn't see clearly on the x-rays what the injury was, hence the need for surgery. They had to open him up to have a good look, and then they found it needed to be pinned. So he's now a bionic man! Although he's had major surgery, having the break pinned together means it should be a quicker recovery than if they'd just plastered it. I'm not sure of the details, but I expect he'll be on crutches for a couple of weeks at least, and then he might have one of those air-boots so he can walk around.

He's been told he mustn't go to work for at least a week, and he won't because I've cleared his diary :haha: but I think he's a bit worried about that side of things. He's freelance, so if he doesn't work then he doesn't get paid, so it is obviously a bit worrying. We've got some savings, though, so we'll get by if he wants to take some more time off (I might try and persuade him to take another week, but I guess that depends how his recovery goes).

I'm doing ok too! A bit teary at times, and really tired from the initial stress of it all, but doing ok.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and all the best to you both x

Glad he's doing on beccad. Still sending thoughts and prayers to you both. Here's to a speedy recovery.

All the best for your TTC sheetsofpaper :dust:

swanxxsong like I've already said, your blog looks great and is a great idea. Thanks everyone who is following my blog. Most days aren't that interesting though - lol!

Yay Friday here tomorrow!! Bring on the weekend. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->