The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well, finally I have a normal menstrual cycle! So this will be cycle 2 and then cycle 3 in June.. however, I ovulate if my ovulation doesn't get off tract.. on June second. Should I wait till I get my 3rd cycle at the end of June then ttc in July? This is so frustrating it can drive you right off the nerve deep end!

I haven't started making them yet. I am sort of researching right now. I found a thread about DIY baby stuff here https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/342875-diy-club.html. I've been reading though there and talking to my SIL who uses cloth diapers and she is currently trying to make some herself as well.

Geminus: I know that you have to do whatever works for you, but I stopped my BCP in February and we have been NTNP ever since. We plan on TTC in June. This way I can still learn my cycles, and if I were to get pg then it doesn't matter. My point is that if you want, you can still TTC and learn your body at the same time, and if you get pg, it won't matter if you know your cycles or not, iykwim.

Morning ladies!

Saw my Dr this morning, my blood pressure wasn't great. Stupid because I've been making a real effort to eat well and exercise. Also not feeling stressed or anything. She obviously knows of our plans to TTC soon and if needs be will put me on a low dose of BP meds that are safe to take when pregnant. I know I'll be categorised as high or at least medium once pregnant so it's good to know she's on my side and looking out for me.

Good news on the building of our home. Piering is being done this week, followed by the slab preparation and pouring of the slab probably Thursday next week. From then we'll have our framing start straight away! Things are getting very exciting and I know the first parts will be done really quickly which will be awesome. We don't have our final finish date (our builder does guarantee 20 week build) but hoping we'll be moving in sometime in October!

That's all my news for today. I hope everyone is well. :flower:

xo

That's great about your house Poppie!

Did you have a history of hypertension then? I was on blood pressure meds to prevent headaches, but I am being weaned off of them right now. I probably need to ask my doctors if the meds I will be on while pregnant will make me have a higher risk pregnancy...hmmm...

Poppie-
Sorry to hear about your BP. Hopefully you won't have to be on the meds long. Has your diet/ exercise plan improved it at all?

Thanks ladies, yes I have a history of hypertension and it is in my family. Was on BP meds last year and weaned off them. It's been boarderline since. My mum and sister had pre-eclampsia in their pregnancies so am totally expecting it for me. At least my Dr is prepared to watch me. My diet and exercise plan has been stepped (for the better) up in the last 2 weeks which makes me wonder why it is up right now. Oh well I will keep on with my good eating and exercise and hope it makes things better for next time I see her.

Girls! Major freebie here for US/Canada (sorry UK girls but I have to share!) Check out this thread, there is a code for a free baby sling and a nursing cover, all you pay is shipping. I just ordered the nursing cover, it was $32 originally but I only paid $9.95 for shipping! YAY!

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/602167-us-canada-baby-sling-nursing-cover.html

woah lots gone on i have read back but forgot it all now lol. so just wishing you all a happy day and 28days to go wooowoooo lol, but i think we might be trying end of this month as if i worked out right if peroid does a nice cycle i should be ovualting end of this month.

OH was talking about how excited he is about trying and on a few occasions said lets do it without, but i was strong and said nope we need to wait for my cycle to work and to get the timing right for next year was hard but i was strong :D

Here is a tuesday laugh for you, we went to boots to buy some condoms as they are two packs for £10 so we were saving £20 as we brought four packs :blush: lol anyway got to the self service check out and the offer didnt come up so a shop worker had to help s and was like "the nine ones are not in the offer" so i had to go back and get another set with the whole que watching me as we was holding them up and then it bleeped again and it wouldnt work as it wasnt them ones on offer! so he had to get all four packs out on the side and everone was looking i was going red as we looked like right sex heads with forty condoms on the till point and he was like how much should they be and we was like "£20" so he marked them all down and this old lady was standing next to us and gave us the flithyist look ever!! i felt so stupid! ha. sorry for the rambling just thought i would share it with you

XX

Morning ladies! Xo

Sorry to hear about your BP poppie! I hope it sorts itself out soon! <3 I always get tested 2x at the doctor&#8217;s office because the first check they do is always higher because I get so anxious over being at the doctor&#8217;s, I get anxious. After the routine nonsense they usually test again and it&#8217;s lower. So much of a pain, especially because my dad suffers from HBP and I&#8217;m always paranoid. So not helpful, clearly. LOL.

Gem, I say start whenever. I&#8217;d personally just begin now and get a head-start because that&#8217;s how impatient I am, but it&#8217;s really all for your choosing. If you want a child, I see no harm in trying now. Worst case, you try again next cycle, right? ;) <3 I&#8217;m not sure I&#8217;ve crossed paths with you before, but if not, welcome! =)

Huge temp drop this morning and more cramps, so looks like :witch: will be here today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed sooner than later &#8211; I&#8217;d love to ovulate in the Caribbean and not traveling back from the Caribbean. I&#8217;m such a nerd.

Thanks for the awesome freebie link Jess! I&#8217;m totally checking it out now / sending to my sister as well. Not that she probably needs either but in case she has PG friends at the moment from TCOYF.com or whatever. =) I am definitely ordering the privacy blanket, perhaps the sling too.

Ahahaha that&#8217;s classic Kimberley! LOL. I always get these sad looks from the HSers who work at CVS when I buy PG tests. It&#8217;s like they cannot fathom the notion of someone wanting to buy them (since I do when they&#8217;re on sale, usually).

Hello Ladies,

Had a lovely Bank holiday weekend, made a Patchwork quilt.. Im so impressed with it, might even add a pic! Hope everyone else had a good weekend to!

My MIL found my Pregnacare Viatmins (I didnt realise this till the end of the break). Cue the question when I am on my own with her so when are you going to start trying for a Baby.. it took us 4 years!... Well apart from being a little shocked by the question I gave a non commitly grunt ( we want to keep it a secret as long as possible), it was however quite good to be able to ask questions, like why it took them so long, we talked about my families general time to conceive. We talked about Nappies and Prams, it was actaully quite good!

My OH is desparate for a baby, so though this month we were suppose to be NTNP it seems he was more in the TTC mode!

So as my AF approaches he kepts asking me to do a PG test.
I have explain quite a few times that we might as well just wait until af shows up/ or not... However he says the tests are cheap we might as well try!

Its so odd that your whole life you are told that if you :sex: without protection you will get pg and to think that now we have made this desicion it might not work! :wacko: its quite odd!

Well I hope everything goes well for people today! I am of course at work wishing I was at home, and looking at Cloth nappies for the invisable sprog! Theres always things to look at on the net!

Kimberley I have that happen to me before - hopefully never again!!

Am going to start looking at my temperature, so thats going to be fun! I think its amazing what we will all do, might have to start getting up eartly just to fit it all in!
Thanks Ladies!!

I heard the saddest story yesterday!! :cry:

A new coworker started a few weeks ago. She's about 30 years old, divorced, and has a 7 seven year old son. Up until last week, she has been living with her parents and had been for over a year. She worked part time at a coffee stand and took online classes part time at the local community college. She always seemed to me to be very off-putting and quiet.

Well, I spoke with her mom yesterday. And it turns out that she has lost two baby girls to a rare lymphatic disorder; one at 12 weeks old and one at 9 weeks. I feel so sad for her! :sad1: I can't imagine that happening to one child or even an unborn child, let alone two babies that she had bonded with for months. I can see now why she felt she had to take a step back in her life and move in with her parents. It must be emotionally draining.

Her mother asked me to keep it quiet. She's still very sensitive and is just starting to heel.

That's horrible Nanner. I can't even begin to imagine the pain she is in. I don't even know what to say.

Not having a good day girls - my husband rides a motorbike to work most days, and today he had an accident :cry: He's sort of alright, but has a broken ankle and is in Accident and Emergency at the hospital. He called me from the ambulance to tell me what had happened, but he wasn't very coherant as they'd given him entenox. I'm at home at the moment, as I had to arrange for his motorbike to be recovered where it was left at the accident scene and can't be left there indefinitely (although the police had moved it to a safe place at the side of the road). So I have to wait for that to be delivered here, and then see what's happening with DH. If he's kept in overnight then I won't be allowed to go and see him this evening anyway I don't think. If he can come home I'll go and collect him in the car.

oh no becca, I'm so sorry! :( that's awful. <3 thoughts && prayers with you and your OH at this time. <3

wow nanner, I'm so sorry too. that is so tragic!

:witch: just arrived. LP of only 11 days this cycle. my sister promises it'll get longer as I am off the pill longer. I hope so. /: lol

Gosh I'm so anxious to TTC in June.. I can't believe how the past two months flew by! June is here whoot!:happydance:

Becca hope everything goes okay let us know how it all goes.
lots of sad stories today, not much to say :(
x

I try not to count the days but, we're sooooo close!

Not having a good day girls - my husband rides a motorbike to work most days, and today he had an accident :cry: He's sort of alright, but has a broken ankle and is in Accident and Emergency at the hospital. He called me from the ambulance to tell me what had happened, but he wasn't very coherant as they'd given him entenox. I'm at home at the moment, as I had to arrange for his motorbike to be recovered where it was left at the accident scene and can't be left there indefinitely (although the police had moved it to a safe place at the side of the road). So I have to wait for that to be delivered here, and then see what's happening with DH. If he's kept in overnight then I won't be allowed to go and see him this evening anyway I don't think. If he can come home I'll go and collect him in the car.

So sorry to hear and know of your sadness, worry, and pain. I pray all goes well. I know easier said than done but, try and remain strong and not worry... your DH would want you to not worry & would want you to be strong for him. Please keep us informed on how you both are.

Beccad-
I'm sorry to hear about your OH. My thoughts are with you. :flower:

I'm so sorry Becca! I hope he is ok. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->