The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

AF arrived this morning. Ah well, at least I know. On to next month ...

Happy New Year everyone! Have fun celebrating :D

Hubby and I are having a quiet night, we're having a curry and will probably watch the London fireworks on tv.

Here's to 2012 girls! xx

aww nevermind at least you can start 2012 with a fresh start!

and snap btw me and DH are doing the same :) I've never done NYE really and we're going to get something from our new indian ..yummm!! :D

xxx

Sorry about AF Mrsmel. :| but I like your NYE plans!! Haha. I loooooove curry. :) We are staying in and relaxing today. I love it. We even slept in until 9 - first time in ages that I've slept past 630!!!!!! :dance:

I love curry too, I can't wait!

Had a bit of a moment earlier, had a good old sob. I think it was half PMT, half frustration. Feeling better now, looking forward to a new year and we'll be moving into our new house in a few weeks which will be good. Just so keen to be a Mum and also give hubby the baby he so dearly wants. I know it'll happen, when the time is right.

Hope everyone is well xx

Mrs Mel I'm so sorry chick :hugs: Have you got any holidays or time off work planned in the next couple of months? I know quite a few people who've gone on holiday (me included) and come back pregnant! I honestly didn't believe it when people said that to me, really didn't think it'd happen to me, and low and behold I came back from our holiday dufferised after having drunk a LOT of wine :dohh:

Nothing much planned for tonight. I don't think I'm going to stay up unless I feel like it. I'm pretty tired today and haven't been feeling all that well this morning.

We did go and look at prams today though! DH was very open and receptive about it all. He's expressed a desire in the past not to buy a 'yummy mummy' pushchair, keeping up with the Joneses etc., but I think my parents contributing towards the cost has changed his mind somewhat. I've always liked the look of the iCandy pushchairs, but they definitely come in the 'yummy mummy' category I think :haha: (not to mention the expense - we wouldn't get one if my parents weren't helping out) but he's decided that either one of those or a Bugaboo Cameleon is the pram to get as they look sturdy and 'have good suspension'. Such a man :haha: I think it helped that we had a male sales assistant showing us everything, so it was already man-approved. They all seem quite heavy, though, so we'll have to have a proper look at them.

sorry mrsmel :( roll on 2012.

becca we are getting a bugaboo cameleon just not sure on the colour will choose when we know if we having a little boy or girl :) did you not think this one was light?

sorry mrsmel :( roll on 2012.

becca we are getting a bugaboo cameleon just not sure on the colour will choose when we know if we having a little boy or girl :) did you not think this one was light?
We didn't really have a proper go with it, more just that we were having a look at different types that were available, but we'll go back another time when it's not the first saturday of the sales and it's less busy :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. Beccad, I haven't got any time off work planned, but it's a good idea. I'll look into booking something for around ovulation time :)
I can imagine it is good to try when you're at your most relaxed.

Apparently so, but of course everyone telling you to relax is the least relaxing thing in the world. Used to irritate the hell out of me :haha:

Actually the one thing we did that month was not count the days, didn't temp or do OPKs. Don't know if you're doing all that or not? We just had sex as and when... Didn't bother raising my hips, got straight up after and went to the loo instead of laying still etc. Normal sex rather than ttc sex. No idea if that did the trick or not though!

That's interesting, we're doing everything by the TTC rules - temping, pillow under bum after sex all night. Maybe I need a couple of months of not trying so hard.

We caught egg on holiday too . Had alchohol to didnt follow anything just went with the flow really. I hope we have 2012 bfps.
I will be in bed early as I'm in work in Morning x x x

Its funny MrsMel we are both thinking of switching roles to TTC as our ways arn't working atm lol.

I'm not doing any of the TTC things atm other than try and have sex when i 'think' i'm ovulating. I thought a relaxed approach would work and was seriously supprised when we did get pregnant whilst in Greece for the wedding. We litterally DTD nearly every day the whole 2 weeks, i was relaxed, i was drinking, eating etc etc but no.

I'm thinking about getting preseed and starting temping (but not charting or anything else) and there you are thinking of doing what i have from the start. Its funny isnt it lol. Well we'll get there eventually and i don't blame you for having a bit of a cry it is fustrating!

Hope you all have a fab evening whatever your doing. Happy New Year guys and lets bring in 2012!!

xxx

Mel, it wasn't a conscious decision to not do all that, more that I was fed up with TTC (it was my 7th cycle I think where I 'caught' - we started a few months early). I just couldn't be arsed really, kind of FFS I want a break from all this.

Happy 2012 everyone! I'm off to bed shortly :haha:

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies!!!

Just think.......there are going to be lots of babas born this year :D :D

Pretty soon too as well Welsh and Swan!!

xxx

:yipee:Happy New Year Everyone!!:yipee:

We had a fun night, very funny watching everyone else get drunk and silly. Did go to bed late so am very tired but had a nap already today.

I will have a proper catch up soon.

xoxoxo

Happy new year all.
We were in bed by 7 lol but paying for it now as we are all now up ay 5lo . work at 9 to mabe catch an hour before work xx

Happy new year! I'm not feeling especially happy this morning - went to bed around 9 as I was knackered but was awake until almost 2am as people kept letting off fireworks. I'd just start dozing off and then someone would let off and enormous rocket raaaaarrrrrr! I did think I might be disturbed a bit - it was new year after all, but letting off rockets at 2am seems somewhat anti-social.

Going to DH's parents later for a family lunch so that should be nice, and more to the point means we don't have to cook today :haha:

I still did temp but I was on vacation too and felt so relaxed. Plus we were at it like bunnies, enjoying the peace and quiet and ability to get on without the dog trying to watch. :rofl: but it was a very relaxing time for us, without work and all, so I think that helped our cause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->