The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

It's getting so close for our first LO!

CeeDee/ Becca- Exercise has gotten so hard! I guess I was a little naive early on because I was certain that I'd be able to continue what I was doing until my due date! I ran a lot until about week 18, but now my whole torso gets too sore from the bouncing to do much at all. I've turned to walking, stationary bikes, and the ellipticals. I teach fitness classes for my job and that's gotten challenging. I've had to find alternatives so that I can still participate, but I still have to do a few of the high intensity exercises to demonstrate to the class. I hope my classes aren't getting to easy on my regulars!! I've also been taking spin classes regularly, which I love! It can get a little hard on the low back but I work around it okay.

This last week my little girl has definitely increased movement! She's constantly tumbling. Very odd feeling.

I know I mentioned a few weeks ago about a couple that I'm friends with who have been trying for years to have kids. They did several months of fertility drugs, have gone through 2 adoptive families (1 changed their minds' last minute and the other was born stillborn), and I just found out that she had gotten pregnant a couple months ago via IVF. Unfortunately, she miscarried at 9 weeks. If anyone deserves a baby, it's these two! They would make amazing parents and it seems so unfair that they are having such terrible luck. I don't know what their next move with be.

Loving the bump pics.....very cute bump Kim and lovely photos Swan :)

Dinah - Yeah, the next time i see the midwife is 25 wks....just obviously got my 20wk scan inbetween. Well, i seem to be at the funny stage where it's not quite a round, solid bump, but i've def got bigger and it looks a little bit round!! Today i tried to put some trousers on for work and i could have done them up, but it would have been soooooo uncomfortable, so i did the hair band trick which gave me a little bit more room.....def time for me to go and get some maternity clothes i think! It's just crazy how in the past week it seems to have started growing!

Right, i recorded one born every minute last night, so am about to catch up.....love that programme!

Friday tomo -YAY!

I got a letter from the hospital today telling me I'm Rhesus negative and will need to have something called an Anti-D injection at 28 weeks. There was an explanatory leaflet with the letter, but I'm none the wiser as to what it all means (I'm pretty tired today so that's not helping.) I'm seeing the midwife next week so I'll ask her about it then.

Dinah, we're getting a maxi-cosi seat too, probably the pebble as it lays flatter than the cabriofix, although they're both amongst the best seats available. You defo should stay off work if the meds are making you feel like that. You just have to look after you and your baby!

Singers, I got a bounty pack, but there wasn't a whole lot in it to be honest. Vouchers for a few bits but nothing that made me excited! No samples of anything. I've not got a baby on board badge yet, mainly because my train journey is pretty good - there's always seats (think it's the only train journey into London that does have spare seats :haha: ) and I don't travel on the tube when it's really busy, so I can usually get a seat if I want one.

Becca i saw some where else on Baby and Bump about Rhesus negative but can't remember what it said. If i remember rightly if your baby is born the same then they have to have an injection when born. Don't quote me though but im pretty sure.

xxx

In the hospital. I will copy and paste what I just wrote in the valentines group bc I'm too lazy to type it again on my
Phone haha.

Went from 1cm 70% effaced to 2cm 90% effaced with bulging bags in a few hours. Nurse says they wont stop preterm labor now but that I will have a premie on the way soon. Not "ideal" but my progress is good so far for the fact that I'm still only having irregular contractions.

My doctor is in at 8 and will examine me so we can determine what next haha. I'm on an IV drip for group b strep since I missed the swab and am on fluids too. Contractions increasing in intensity but still irregularly arriving. Aria is monitoring well thus far.

So that's the deets. I slept just over an hour tonight but thankfully got a 2 hour nap after work lol. So... Yeah.

Gonna try and read a bit since I'm restless. :) Happy Friday ladies!

Hope your ok swan and baby stays tucked up for a few more weeks yet x x
Just had my appointment and they put me on asprin and have to go back in 2 weeks instead of a month. This is where I think I go every 2 weeks now. Heard babies heartbeat it took a while and was worries but all is well.
Bp was higher than usual will check again next time then maybe higher bp tablets x c

Omg best of luck Swan, mommy cuddles in the next few days for you - so exciting. I know it's a bit scary with her being early, but she's in the best place and I'm sure it will be absolutely fine. A lady at church had a 25 weeker with a natural early labour about 4 months ago and he's absolutely fine so Aria might be a little small but still perfectly formed I'm sure.

Loving the bump pics.....very cute bump Kim and lovely photos Swan :)

Dinah - Yeah, the next time i see the midwife is 25 wks....just obviously got my 20wk scan inbetween. Well, i seem to be at the funny stage where it's not quite a round, solid bump, but i've def got bigger and it looks a little bit round!! Today i tried to put some trousers on for work and i could have done them up, but it would have been soooooo uncomfortable, so i did the hair band trick which gave me a little bit more room.....def time for me to go and get some maternity clothes i think! It's just crazy how in the past week it seems to have started growing!

Right, i recorded one born every minute last night, so am about to catch up.....love that programme!

Friday tomo -YAY!
thank you :) and mines not soild some bits are like at the bottom but not all over if that makes sense, in the morning is nice as my bladder is full and my uterus gets pushed up and its all har d:) but the shape as in the pics is how it is and does not change at all apart from at night it gets bigger with all the food lol.
In the hospital. I will copy and paste what I just wrote in the valentines group bc I'm too lazy to type it again on my
Phone haha.

Went from 1cm 70% effaced to 2cm 90% effaced with bulging bags in a few hours. Nurse says they wont stop preterm labor now but that I will have a premie on the way soon. Not "ideal" but my progress is good so far for the fact that I'm still only having irregular contractions.

My doctor is in at 8 and will examine me so we can determine what next haha. I'm on an IV drip for group b strep since I missed the swab and am on fluids too. Contractions increasing in intensity but still irregularly arriving. Aria is monitoring well thus far.

So that's the deets. I slept just over an hour tonight but thankfully got a 2 hour nap after work lol. So... Yeah.

Gonna try and read a bit since I'm restless. :) Happy Friday ladies!
oh gosh well i hope your all well, 35 weeks is not bad, have they said what an idea of the weight she could be? are you excited? x

Swanxx, I'm praying everything goes well with you and your baby.

Swan, my cousin had her baby 2 months early and he is absolutely fine, so though its a bit scary Im sure you, Aria and your OH will be fine as well!

Good luck,

sending lots of good wishes your way!

Oh wow good luck swan i'm sure everytihng will go well :) you just get to meet your baby girl a bit sooner than expected! will be looking forward to an update.

Hope everyone else is well :) and yessss its the weekend!!!

xxx

Thanks ladies!

They just broke my water since we stalled at 7cm. So now we wait!

Oh wow! Thinking of you Swan and best of luck. Your little girl will be in your arms soon xx

Oh goodness me swan! so exciting! 35 weeks is a little early, but not terribly so. Aria will be fine I'm sure. Best of luck chick xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->