The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I keep coming on here to see if there's an update from swan, but clearly if she's given birth by now she's going to have better things to do than update some randoms on the Internet :rofl:

lol me too don't worry. It was funny at one point last night i pop'd on and scrolled down to see who was viewing to find that there was about 5/6 of us all on here lol. xxx

I have just come on to see how she is doing, but I cant imagine BNB is the first think on her mind!!!

Lots of good wishes sent to you all SWAN!!! xxxxx

Haha! I keep checking too....so exciting! But yeah, sure this is the last thing on her mind....we'll have to be patient ladies I think!! Hope all is well swan x

If one more person tells me to lose weight and i will lose my boobs i will kick them in the face! :growlmad:

Wish they actually talked from experience! The people who tell me this are either a, flat chested girls b, male doctors, c my husband, d flat chested female. why cant someone with big boobs tell me this would happen?! Because they are suffering just like me ARGH!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies! All day I was logging on here to update you and then either a nurse would appear or a relative would call or another interruption would occur... so here I am. :haha: It's been a busy day, but things are going well.

So, I'll give the fuller details later, but here's the basics:

Aria Adelle, born at 12:22 am on January 7th after ~30 hours of labor.

She is 6 pounds, 6 ounces, 19 inches long, delivered at 35 + 4 days. Doing very well! Her vitals have been good, she struggles with breastfeeding due to a tiny mouth (she can suckle well, but latching onto the full breast is tough - she thinks just holding the nipple will do the job :lol:) but she's definitely hanging tough. We're very proud. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cake: CONGRATULATIONS!! She is absoloutly beautiful!!

I can't believe the first little Junebug has been born already. Well done mummy :D (and daddy too)

Lots of love and hugs your way xxx

edit: just a thought, if you'd like someone else to take over the thread now you'll have your handsfull i don't mind taking over for you. I mean i'm not anywhere near yet lol. Just a thought xxx

Congratulations! She's beautiful! So thrilled for you xxx

Congratulations Swan, she's a stunner. And a great size for 35 weeks too.

OMG i have visitors for a few days and I miss the birth of our first June Bug baby...

CONGRATS Swan!! :happydance:

She is adorable. I am so happy for you and welcome to the world little Aria. :kiss:

Oh swan she's beautiful! And a really good weight for being a little early too, so I guess she was ready to come out! I hope you manage to get the breastfeeding sorted out.

Oohhh that's made me very broody :cloud9:

Mazzy, I hear you on the boobs - mine are the last place I lose weight, and I do lose weight on them but the proportions compared with the rest of my body stay the same, ie: they're always comparatively big.

Congratulations to you all swan...she is absolutely gorgeous, I can only imagine how proud u are feeling. Take care of yourself and enjoy this special time. X

Congratulations... She is lovely! She was obviously cooked as my MIL would say!! I cant believe what a hive of activity this forum has been with us all waiting to see if you and Aria were alright!

Well done!

Have a lovely rest of the week

YAY!!the first Junebug baby!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Swan she is gorgeous!

Baccad - Glad im not the only one haha

don't know whether you'll think this is a good thing or a bad thing or even be at all bothered but i thought i'd just mention it...

Swan Aria now shares a birthday with Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby girl Ivy Blue Carter.

xxx

I actually just heard that on the news! Beyonce was, I thought, due in February as well? Not sure. Haha. But guess that dissolves anyone's skepticism as to if she was pregnant (I know a few people who said she was not lol).

And Wana, I will gladly hand you the thread if you like! I definitely plan to stalk but I'm not always the best with remembering things as it is. :rofl: so I can ask Wobbles if you'd like? :)

yeh i was quite suprised she'd had her already, i thought it was Feb too. And yeah i did hear all the ''she's not really pregnant'' stories.

Yeah carry on i don't mind. I figured you'll have alot more other important things to do now so i don't mind taking over :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->