The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

only just noticed swan that Aria was born exactly 1 month early lol x

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!!! She’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to hear about the details!

Well here I am... back in the office :sad2: and it's Monday :(, but that means another week down 24 weeks for me!! :happydance:

Our visitors are leaving today, it's been great having them stay, and the two little ones but we did learn A LOT about what we aren't going to do (or try not to do) when we have our LO. We've known these people for years and seen their kids grow up (they are only 18 months apart and very out there kids) and there's just lots that I think we've seen that we're going to do differently. Also, my friend is very opinionated and tells things like it is when maybe she shouldn't. I love getting her advice, but she's a bit pushy. Anyway good experience I guess. Will love to have the house quiet for a few weeks though.

Has anyone heard from Welsh_mum? I know she's due on my birthday (23rd) but was wondering if her husband had improved?

On the Beyonce thing - I thought I heard people were questioning the baby thing saying that she wasn't actually pregnant, but had a surrogate and was just wearing a fake tummy?

Anyway, I hope everyone is well. :dust: to those who are trying again this month. I have everything crossed for you.

yeah i hear the same about beyonce poppie but i saw the vid people were on about and i say it was the dress and if you look at pictuers from towards the end she is alot chunkier in the face as well as all over. If she was using a surrogate i don't see why she would gain weight???

Its funny what you learn from other people and their children isn't it. wow 24 weeks already!! Time is absoloutly flying by.

Btw i'm currently awake at 12.37am Monday because i can't get to sleep!! Will be hanging in the morning xxx

I think if I were Beyonce i'd have made up a due date some time after I was actually due, to keep the press off my back! I expect that's what she did...

Urgh I've been awake since 4.30am. Thankfully I don't have to work today, but i'm going to feel rough later. Got up about 6 in the end as I was worried about disturbing DH, but I think I'll probably go back to bed when he's gone to work. I think we're going to have to start sleeping in separate bedrooms, as I'm disturbing him in the night when I get up. He's not normally such a light sleeper, but I wonder if he's subconsciously on dad-to-be alert? Does that sound bonkers?

Good point Becca - I think that's a wise idea. And I am glad they were able to keep photos from leaking thus far (or as much as I know) - i would hate if someone was showing off my baby before I could myself!! :lol:

I was just thinking, when you are TTC all you can think about is being pregnant, and when you are all you can think about is not being!!! The grass is always greener!!! Although once you have had the baby Im sure it is!!! I find myself counting the weeks down wishing they were going faster! They have asked me at work today when im going on Mat leave... and having booked some annual leave off already I was looking at weeks, like in 3 Im going on holiday and then I only have 6 weeks ish (maybe Im making this up) untill I go on holiday again, and then Mat leave!! Its very exciting... And now Swan has had Aria, and our first Junebug is cooked it more people are going to be ready soon...
Who is due next??
Is it Nanner??
I know Poppie is before me by two or three days...

I also know that we wont all be one our due date... maybe some before and after...

So exciting!!! How is it going Swan??

It'll go past quickly singers. How many weeks will you be when you finish? I'm already struggling with the commute - I've always found London tiring, but it's really taking its toll on me lately and I'm looking forward to finishing work!

Well I have 4 whole weeks till Holiday Number 1 which is a week, and then 6 weeks till holiday no.2
So that 11 weeks till Mat leave!!! Seems so close.. but not close enough! I had quite a depressed week last week, not wanting to be at work, but I think its just the change of routine, as I have gone from using my Vespa to having to get the train/Tube/Bus which I hate.. The central line in the mornings is like a sandwich even with my badge.. This week I feel more optimistic ,aybe its because the babys room is nearly ready and OH went mad on Friday and bought more clothes, (he didnt start work till today)! will have to take some pics of it.. my nappy stash and clothes.. anyone else bought much?Also we got an allotment! Im really excited about having a bit of green in London, we have a massive balconey but its will be nice to be able to have our own bit of land to grow things on, and hopefully if we get any type of summer, it will be nice with the baby as well..

Welsh Mum is due later this month! :) Then Topsy is due February and Nanner is March. Progressing right along!

I felt second tri was the fastest moving. Even delivering a month early, third was crawling for me. Maybe from being at work? :lol:

Aria is doing well. Her bilirubin results went down from last night and she was allowed out of her blue cocoon. They retest at 2 so we will be discharged by 3. That will determine if she needs a wallaby blanket to come home with her or not. Then she has to be at her pediatrician at 830 tomorrow morning to be checked again and make sure she's progressing nicely and is in general, all in good health. :) So as much as jaundice sucks, it's not nearly as bad as it could be.

We are still working on BF - preemies are devils! - but once my milk comes in they believe she'll do well. She can latch when she's wide awake and get some colostrum but she's lazy; they're blaming the jaundice and age though lol. So should improve over time!

Well going to bed now, tomorrow is day of testing :thumbup:

Morning ladies, day two back in the office and it's draaagggging!!

Mazzy - :dust: I have everything crossed for you in the morning!

Swan - glad to hear Aria is doing ok overall. I'd love to see more pics *hint hint*

Ugh - I cannot wait until Maternity leave. I am probably going to go until about Easter, so long as my BP and health stays good.

Do you like my new sig?? Just need to go find a new ticker that I like :)

love the new sig poppie :)

good luck Mazzy fingers crossed for you!

Aw swan so glad she's doing well :D

We went for dinner tonight for DH mum's birthday and her boyfriend kept joking about me eating for 2 and how i'm pregnant ...he did the same at the wedding (well not the wedding day but we were in Greece together) and has before as well. So by the time we say ''yes we're pregnant'' they will be expecting it lol at one point tonight his mum really did think i was pregnant though i had to talk her out of it lol ahh well at least they were both happy about it haha xxx

Ooops I forgot, I meant to post a belly pic.
Here's my 24 week pic from yesterday.

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/24weeks-1.jpg

It's been a rough few weeks, but it can only go up from here!

Congrats Swan! I can't wait to meet my little princess!

I am such a dumbarse! Forgot to buy the pregnancy test! :dohh:

Morning all.

Don't get us all excited like that Mazzy! Get out there and buy a test.

Had some fun playing with figures last night, if I return to work 3 days rather than 5 I'll only be £298 a month worse off as I will have less childcare, won't be paying student loan as I'll be a few pennies under the threashold etc so I'm confident we can afford to do this which is great. That said I'll have about 65 days annual leave when I return to work built up - so I can actually work 3 days a week but get paid for 5 days for about 6 months after I return.

Doc wouldn't sign me off for a fortnight, we compromised at 4 weeks, but she wants me to monitor my bp several times a day and go see her in 3 weeks with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->