The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Mazzy go and buy a test!

Poppie you look fab! Proper little bump :cloud9:

Wana, I had a friend constantly questioning me about being pregnant a while back, August I think. It was right at the time when I was starting to feel a bit fed up with TTC, so her constant quizzing me like that didn't help. People can be such a pain about it sometimes :shrug:

Dinah, good that the doc signed you off :thumbup: although it sounds like you're not sure about it? I've been looking into our finances too and if my parents can do a day or two a week (they've said they're happy to do this) then I'd be doing ok financially after. If not, then by the time I add on train fares to the cost of a childminder/nursery, then I'm pretty much breaking even. That's assuming I want to go back of course. My job is already three days a week so that wouldn't change.

I just feel a bit bad about being off with so long to go as it's unlikely I'll be back. I was off for ages last year too as I did my knee in and couldn't do the job so was off while I waited for surgery and then recovered.

I'm still hoping DH gets a new job or promotion in the next 18 months, give me the option not to go back, but I'm pleased enough we'll be comfortable and have a decent work-life balance even if I have to return regardless. My brain is currently thinking it makes sense to return part time until we have a second one, but I might change all my opinions once the LO is here.

Well i got my tests so i will wait for FMU to do the weeing :thumbup:

Good luck hun xx

Dinah, I'm wondering about going back inbetween this one and a potential second child. I wasn't going to, but my mum mentioned that it'd be worth going back for a bit because I get such a good maternity package :blush: I hadn't really thought about that before she mentioned it, and it is a good idea but I'd feel bad about doing that I think.

Morning ladies. Hump day!

Mazzy - :dust: I have everything crossed for you!

Dinah - Good to hear your Dr is compromising with you. I check my BP at home every few days (probably should do it everyday but I forget).

Not much else going on. I'm a bit tired today, stupidly fell asleep last night before dinner, got up for dinner and stuff and then couldn't get to sleep until about midnight then. Doesn't help that my whole day is spent just sitting here in front of the computer. So boring.

Bring on Friday! :)

Good luck Mazzy! Fingers crossed!!

Lovely bump Poppie :) xx

Well i already have my timetable of when me and hubby are DTD, hubby had his orders. When we started TTC we decided we didnt want to have a baby between 17th November (his birthday) and New Year next cycle is going to be the final cycle to have a junebug baby this year for us.

Owner of original post has been changed as requested.

x

Sorry about the BFP Mazzy, but fingers crossed the dreaded witch stays away!

Well ladies, i've had some worrying blood test results today......basically i have sloghtly higer than average AFP(Alpha Feto Protein) levels in my blood, which can be associated with neural tube defects :-( My levels are 2.8 and normal is apparently 2.5. They said that people have had levels as high as 4 point something and gone on to have normal babies, but i'm still really worried. So anyway, they want me to have a scan tomorrow to check the babies brain, spine and abdominal wall thoroughly and so that should give me more answers. The only other thing is that apparently high levels of this AFP can relate to growth issues, so i will have to have regular growth scans as well.

It's been a crappy day so far, and the wait continues unitl tomorrow afternoon, but fingers crossed all is ok.

Hope everyone else is well x

I'm sure it will be fine Meadows, that's only a tiny rise, but keeping you and your baby in my prayers that the scan goes well. Be thankful for small blessings - tomorrow is really quick to get a scan usually the NHS take weeks so at least you'll have your answers in 24 hours.

ETA: I hit Dr Google so you don't have to read lots of worst case scenarios, but most websites say levels of up to 4 are normal, in the US some websites even say 10! I think they're just playing it safe love.

Keep us posted Meadows, I can imagine you're worried but I'm sure it'll be ok x

I'm sure it'll be ok meadows :hugs: They play it safe with a lot of these things and I expect there's some natural variation to results.

mazzy, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you love xx

Im sure it will all be ok Meadows :hugs:

Ok girls i need your help... my friends husband done my wedding pictures and i have finally got some back. Im 99% sure on the contract i signed and the proof it said i will get CD of all the pictures which was taken/ I have only got back the pictures we picked out on disc and hard copies. I want to send him a text and want to know what you think?

Hi Dave, Thanks for the pictures they look great. On the contract and the proofs you gave me it said you will give me a cd with all the pictures that was taken or was i reading them wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->