The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

No they wont they will just jump on a plane and use me as an excuse for a holiday haha

Morning! Thursday... one day closer to the weekend! (sorry I seem to whinge about it not being the weekend everyday don't I!? :wacko: )

Mazzy - still got everything crossed for you that AF doesn't show. Sorry you're having this issue with your friend. I hope it's all sorted soon.

Meadows - sending thoughts and prayers love. :hugs: I know it's hard not to be worried, I would be too.

Wana - Yay!! Come to Australia!! You should move to Melbourne, it's great! We can meet up! :)

Mrs Mel - sending :dust: for you too!

AFM - I went to bed earlier last night but woke up about 4am with a sore back so took some time to get comfy again. Ugh. Baby bug is quiet today so far, I hope he's just having a lazy day. Just one more thing to be worried about with all the other stuff. I might have a coffee soon, see if that gets him going. LOL!

Just wanted to add - I went shopping last night and restrained myself to only getting two of these gorgeous printed suits.

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2012-01-11193643.jpg

:dust: to those of you who are waiting, testing, waiting. :dust:

Sorry to hear of the stresses, Mazzy. :| How frustrating!

Things here are okay - we made a little milestone with Aria and breastfeeding attempts today, thanks to my husband. I was having an emotional meltdown (again) over feeling guilty that my attempts were not working, so we did it together and the three of us got her to suckle for a little bit. So, progress was made and as a result, I feel a little more positive! :thumbup: Now we're about to do another feed and then HOPEFULLY I can get a little bit of sleep because I'm exhausted.

That's great Swan, it must be a struggle. Hope it all gets a bit easier x

Hiya junebugs,

Swan-I was so shocked and happy to hear you had your little girl, massive congratulations hun she is a real cutie.

my bubs is being stubbon and still not even a twinge lol. I am so fed up and uncomfortable now.

My hubby is doing really well,he came out of icu a week ago as he is breathing on hid own and on no meds. He can nod/shake his head for yes/no, might be able to talk bit we wont know until he has his trachy tube taken out. He knows the difference between tapping, squeezing and stroking my hand on command. He can open one eye.and pokr his tounge out. Yesterday he was sat up in his wheelchair and seemed to be a bit more alert. I am so proud of how well he is doing after only 5 weeks, he's a fighter. I feel like I am slowly getting him back.

My mum is going to be my birthing partner so i hope she dosent pass out lol.

How is everyone here?

Welsh I'm so glad to hear that hubby is doing so well. Great news that he can respond to you like that :hugs: I'm sure your mum will be fine xx

Swan, I hope you've managed to get a bit of sleep.

Poppie those suits are so cute!

Wana my due date is 26 June. I'd love to move abroad, either to Vancouver or Melbourne. I'd go in a heartbeat but DH wouldn't want to leave his family like that.

Mazzy, that's such a pain. I hope your hubby doesn't go too ballistic.

AFM, I'm 16+2 today and my morning sickness still hasn't gone. It's really starting to get me down as it just makes everything so hard. I'm trying not to moan about it too much because I can tell DH is getting fed up of hearing about it, although he's being lovely and helpful. I still don't have a bump! I've definitely filled out but could just have put on a bit of weight. Have told work and they've been lovely, although my line manager was decidedly underwhelmed by the news but polite :haha: Exactly the response I was expecting from her!

Hello Ladies,

Meadows – Im sure that everything is fine, that’s not very much higher, and if it means more scans then yay!!! I am currently just trying to decide where to have a 4d scan because I want to see her again! I hate the fact that the NHS stop scanning after 20 weeks!

Poppie- Cute Suits! I got cramp in my leg last night and woke up in a massive amount of pain… Am hoping it doesn’t happen tonight. She has been quiet of late as well, and after a fiasco on the tube I am just worrying all the time that something might be that matter. The midwife told me that it doesn’t really matter if they move now, its from 28 weeks that we should start monitering it from, as if the babys moving its healthy… so now Im wondering she is moving a bit, but is it enough?? Do I normally feel her moving by now? I have decided that she normally moves about 11, at lunch and then after dinner, about 7 then she quiet again till bedtime… I think I need to stop worrying and assume that as long as I feel fine, and she moves at all everything is alright!

Mazzy – I hope everything has been sorted out, whats happened??
Swan – Breastfeeding Whoppee, not sleeping Boo…
Welsh – Brilliant news about your husband, I hope he continues to fight and gets better quickly, Im sure once the baby is born it will spur him on even more.

Wanna – How are you feeling??

Becca - Sorry about the sickness hopefully it will get better.

Im feeling FAT! I look in the mirror and wonder if I look pregnant or that I have eaten way to much over Christmas! Had a horrible almost fainting experience on the tube the other day, and it really hit home that I would have to seriously think about when to take maternity leave.. its currently booked for 16th April, but I have 9 more days holiday that I could take, so even though I have booked of 2 weeks before then (30th March sometime I think) if the travelling gets really hard I could take another week off.

We have almost bought everything we need for the new arrival and think we may have also come up with a name! Though I still keep changing my mind, anyone else doen names yet??

I attach some pics we sent to our parents of the nursery and her clothes, and nappies, just waiting on a delivery of Moses basket (my old one mums making a new cover), mattress, more nappies, and a dress.

Still yet to receive pram, and haven’t decided whether to get a car seat that can go onto the pram or one to last a little longer.

Hungry all the time, which isn’t helping with the fat feeling..

So will stop moaning now... Hope everyone else is feeling good,

Attachments

• nursery 1.jpg
    nursery 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery 2.jpg
    nursery 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery 3.jpg
    nursery 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery 4.jpg
    nursery 4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
Poppy: Those suits are soooooooo cute!!!

Welsh: Fantastic news about the hubby :hugs:

Everyone else :flower:

Well I have heard nothing from photographer but his wife text me asking me how i am and what i thought of the photographs. I idnt mention it because i didnt want to involve her as its HIS business. However im 100% sure i was meant to get ALL of the pictures as i flicked through his website and in black and white on his packages "included dvd of all pictures taken". :growlmad:
Im going to send him an email or another text tomorrow asking where are the rest of the pictures.

Fantastic news Welsh, I'm so pleased he's making progress.

Glad hubby is on the road to recovery Welsh.

Singers - lovely nursery :) very exciting!!! That wardrobe looks nice and handy with lots of different compartments!!

Well, i had my scan today and all is fine at this stage. Phew! I'm 17 weeks today and so he said he still wants to see me at 20 weeks just to check bub again, but today he checked loads of things and measured all sorts and said it all looks perfect. We are very relieved! Will put some pics on from today.

As for having a bump - i don't really have one yet either....just look fat at the min....can't wait to have a cute little proper bump!

Hope everyone is ok and that Swan ur getting little Aria is still continuing to feed well. xx

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Your pics are great! Are you going to find out what you are having? Or waiting for a surprise?

Poppie - I’d love too I think im just a bit scared as it’s a massive move and change lol awww fab suits they look great!!

Swan
- glad your making way with Aria and that hubby could help :)

Welsh - excellent news I am soo happy for you and your family. Hope little one gets a shuffle on soon for you :D

Becca - thanks for the EDD already added it …I’ve only just noticed how many of our Junebug’s group are actually due to have little Junebug’s!!! There’s quite a few of you and some only days apart :) We’ll have lots of activity going on in that month!!

Hope MS improves for you soon ! I can’t imagine what its like.

Hey singers thanks for asking. I’m ok thanks not really sure in terms of will I get a BFP or not. My boobs have been fuller since about 2dpo although I think I ov’d 3 days before but onv once again don’t actually know. They are a bit uncomfortable again although more so a week ago. I’ve got increased CM the past week and when I wake up in the morning or in the night I’m instantly hungry and feel a bit sicky but it does pass.

Anyway as far as I’m concerned I’m not pregnant unless proven otherwise in a few days. Like I’ve said the past few months I get things that may mean I’m pregnant but so far don’t lol I am slightly inclined to test tomorrow just because I think I ov’d early but not sure.

Singers - your pictures are fab! Love the nursery pictures :) Hope your not overdoing it and that what happened on the tube doesn’t happen again.

Mazzy - I’m sure it will all get sorted. When are you testing again?

Meadows - glad it all went well! Love your scan pictures :D

Any of you ladies who are left not finding out the sex of the baby??

Any of you willing to put up a bump or non bump picture lol

xxx

Im going to be testing again on Saturday if :witch: stays away

Morning!! And it's FRIDAY!! :happydance:

Welsh - great to hear from you. Wonderful news that hubby is making progress. I hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

Mazzy - Fingers and toes crossed for Saturday.

Meadows - lovely scan pics!

Singers - Your nursery looks lovely. I love the furniture.

Becca - I hope your ms eases soon. You should come to Melbourne too!! :)

I'm very excited today (not just because it's Friday) but we are going to the baby store tonight to order our nursery furniture! :) I can't remember if I told you or not, but I found everything I wanted at an online store which had great prices. Only trouble was we needed to be able to layby the stuff to pay off over the next few months, so I emailed the large baby store near us and they said they would price match for the online store. So we're saving over $300 from their original prices and over $500 on the normal retail prices. I'm a really organised person so I need to know this is all ordered and sorted and then I can relax. I would have hated not to have the furniture in before baby bug arrived!

Tomorrow I have another friend coming to visit from out of town. She is also pregnant after 2.5 years of trying. She's about 20 weeks so it's lovely to be able to share all this time with her. They'll come to see our new home and then we're going out for lunch.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm looking forward to a sleep in too!

:flower:

Hello everyone. :wave:

I talked with my boss today and was informed that I will be able to go part time after the baby is born. :thumbup: There's still some details we need to work out to try to save some of my benefits (I'm not quite vested so I'm in danger of losing half of my retirement fund, insurance, and short term disability). I'm sure they'll find a process that will help me keep these things. I've been with the hospital for 3.5 years and I'd like to think I'm an asset to them!

I've been meaning to post new belly pics and a pic of the nursery. I'll try my best this weekend! I love when everyone else does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->