The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hang in there Meadows. :hugs: you're in my thoughts and prayers love. xoxo

Nope and as he is a friend i thought i could trust him...

Mazzy - ooo urm yeah i'd just send him a light a breezy text like you were thinking and see what he says. Oh and sorry for the BFN but you've still got time :)

Medows - hugs to you. i'm sure everything will go well tomorrow, will be thinking of you :hugs:

swan - hows your baby girl doing?

Pink - great profile pic of bump :D

oooo that was fast, i've been changed to be able to edit the front page. the responsibility!! lol

Becca & Dinah haven't got a EDD for you on front page...what are they so i can add them please?? :)

AFM i'm good, didn't get much sleep last night :( but oh well. As always there are things that make me think oooo maybe bfp this month and then AfF turns up anyway so trying not to think on it. Works really good since coming back from Christmas. 2 boys left for pre school at Christmas and the atmosphere has been so much calmer since its mad. Much more relaxed!!

Mazzy i have thought about the same as you. I don't want a December baby really and then from there thought well i don't really want a January or February baby either being close to Christmas. But i think i've decided that its taken this long anyway that i'll just carry on and if that we get then so be it lol Although i really wouldn't want a birthday that close to Christmas myself.

xxx

Thanks for the advice wana, i just wish i hadn't listened to my friend about how good he is!

Its hard to know what to do but then usually if they are a friend they stick to their word. Then if they don't it just makes the situation awkward. Just remember none of this is on you xx

I feel like crying but i cant because my hubby is REALLY pissed off with him and is likely to punch him

Ok i have sent the text and have just left my phone upstairs because im scared

don't be scared, if there is a contract, whether you have it or not, i'm sure there will be something you can do. Hopefully he'll just have forgotten, check the contract and then give you the photos x

Aaaaaand my husband is back and going ballistic.

Looks like im going to lose a friend

I showed him what i have been given, photos in a packet and the disc and he went nuts. He is saying he is taking the piss as we paid him upfriont (£400) and he gives us stuff we can get ourselves from Boots. He said he is either going to get his mum to write an email saying they gave us the ,money and is really dissappointed or going to their house

Mrs Mel how are you? are you into your 2WW now?? x

Hello hun! I'm good thanks. No, I'm a little behind you, I'm just waiting to OV now, so should start the 2WW shortly.
Good luck to you, not too much longer for you to wait :) xx

Hope you get an answer soon Mazzy, maybe when he checks the contract he'll remember that's what he said. It's quite unusual for them to give all photos taken so if he doesn't usually or has changed the contract wording since he might not have realised.

Due June 18th WannaB, thank you.

I was due March 21st and was born February 1st - sometimes all the best laid plans don't work out! I've never really had an issue with being close to Christmas - mum says I got all the best presents as a kid as everyone got them cheaper in the sales :D

oh right i thought you were only a few days behind Mrs Mel...i know an di've got everything crossed for this month!

Thankyou Dinah i'll add it now :) thats why we are just going to carry on regardless now..thast a fab way of looking at it getting all the best presents :D

I'm sure it can all be sorted Mazzy .

xxx

edited: hubby is looking at jobs in Australia because he wants to move lol not that we have that kind of money to move thousands of miles away lol :)

edited: hubby is looking at jobs in Australia because he wants to move lol not that we have that kind of money to move thousands of miles away lol :)

My hubby is a computer games designer and he is well known. Unfortunately the gaming industry is dying in UK so if the company he is now now goes poop we either have to move to Canada, Seattle or New Zealand

oh wow :) that'd be fab. I'm such a family girl i thin i'd get major home sick xx

Well i have already moved away from my family and talk to them on Skype all the time and well my parents drive up if they fancy a break.

ah right...but the otherside of the world is a bit different from driving up when they want lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->