The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I definitely have a very teeny tiny bump now - I'll take a photo of it later this morning (it is very mini!). I've got my 16 week midwife appointment in about half an hour and I'm hoping to hear the baby's heartbeat :cloud9:

Becca - Heartbeats exciting!

I rang the midwife this morning because I was worried about her movemnets... I know I shouldnt be but I am a worrier and I think I have been pretty good so far!

She was moving like a manaic on wednesday so much so that she actually moved the Laptop that was sat on my stomach. yesterday however there was hardly any at all.. So Obviously I start to panic... this morning so far there hasnt been much, but a bit, and the MW says that as long as there is at least 10 all is fine.. (still Im worried) she also suggested I go tot he local delivery suite where they can listen to check... I dont have a doppler because I figured taht I wouls be listening all the time, but I really wish I had one at the moment, my OH has a stethoscope (no sure how to spell it) becuase he was training to be a doctor and I went round the house this mornin gjust to see if I could find it, and see if I could hear anything! I think my hormones are a bit up in the air too (which I doubt is helping... not letting the rational part of my brain talk!) as I sat crying on the bus to the tube because I thought something could be wrong...

Its horrible thinking that something could be happening and there isnt anything you can do about it... People say that pregnancy is the best time... I seem to be utterly stressed out by the whole thing (probably hormones again!)

How is everyone else,...

Wanna glad you good...

Lovely scans Meadows (I htink... brain has gone dead!)
Nanner - great news about job...

sorry everyone brains gone blank...
Swan hope your little family are doing well!

Well she didn't listen for the hearbeat - apparently they don't do it routinely until after the 20 weeks scan, so a bit bummed, but not too badly so. Everything else was fine. Blood pressure still on the low side (90/60) but that's not unusual for me.

I've got a day off work so I'm off out to have a good look at pushchairs as I think we're going to buy one at the weekend. DH's younger sister works for a big department store and can get us a 25% discount on a pushchair, but I want to make sure that we get the right one for us, rather than buying one just because we can get a discount. They only stock a fairly small selection of different brands.

Just popping in to say we have all our nursery furniture now on layby! We even got the matress thrown in and a discount on the mat for the change table. Am so excited! :yipee:

Singers - my LO has been exactly the same as yours the past few days. He was moving around heaps the other day and been quieter the last day or so. I was a bit worried as the movements were less but i can still feel him in there, just not kicking as hard or something. I think maybe he has moved into a different position so its just not as strong as it was. So hard not to worry hey?

Becca - great news about getting your pushchair and with discount!

I’m so behind.
Swanxx, Hopefully Aria will catch on to BF, just stick to it and don’t give up.

Poppie, I love your new siggy. It’s very cute! Great bump pic! Cute outfit for baby bug.

Dinah, I definitely need to play the with the numbers as well. I’m not sure if my current job will allow me to work part-time because it really is a full-time position, but I’m trying to figure out a way to be home with the baby more than I am at work. After looking at daycares, Hubby would prefer I find a way to stay home rather than give someone $1300 a month in daycare. That’s more than college tuition!

Meadows, I’m sorry to hear about your blood test results. Hopefully everything will work out good for your little one. I’m glad the scan went well.

Mazzy, Sorry about your BFN.

Wanab, That’s a big move. Why is he thinking about Australia?

Welshmum, It is so good to hear that your husband is doing better.

Nanner, Congrats on getting part time. I’m hoping to work something out with my job.

Singers, I love the nursery pics. It looks like you got the IKEA I’ve been looking at. We already have a bassinet, so we plan on getting the crib a little later.

AFM, I’m getting ready for my glucose test. I’m going to the lab Saturday to have it done unless I can somehow get out of work early one day this week. Yesterday was my one year wedding anniversary. Hubby and I went out for a nice dinner. I finally announced my pregnancy on Facebook. The most important people already knew.

I've read in several books that kicking becomes less noticeable the farther along you get. I guess the reason is because the LOs get so cramped that they don't have the room to wind up for a kick! :winkwink: Supposedly, jabs and rolls will be felt, but at fewer frequencies than the kicks were. Hopefully that calms some ladies!

The place I work started opening at 5:00 am last week. :coffee: Tough getting used to!

Poppie- Great deal on the furniture! You'll have to post some pics once you get it all put together!

Has anyone taken any birthing classes yet? I'm planning on doing private sessions in my home, or maybe with one or two other couples. I'd also like to take the Bringing Home Baby class the hospital does. My hubby is such a worrier and he likes to be prepared!

I have acquired sooo much baby stuff from friends and family, I doubt I'll have to buy much else. Someone from work gave me a jogging bugging last weekend! That was a great score because they usually cost a couple hundred dollars!

Side note: Has anyone read the Hunger Games? I can't seem to put it down!

Hi ladies! I spend plenty of time stalking here, especially during nighttime feedings, but it's not always easy to type one-handed, even from my phone. xD So finally, a proper catch-up!

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes and encouragement! Aria is doing well. At 8pm she will hit her 48 hour breastfeeding milestone, and it's been just over 24 hours since she's been exclusively breastfeeding and not topped off by a bottle of breast milk. So we're all very relieved, including Aria (and my poor boobs). It's tiring work sometimes, but worth every minute of sleeplessness. :)

Welsh, I'm so glad to hear things are going well with your hubby! Will continue to pray for you, him and your LO. I hope your discomfort is eased soon! You're so close to your due date!!

Singers your nursery looks great! :thumbup: I love it! As for movement, I definitely had days too where I wouldn't feel Aria and would get into a panic. Pregnancy is wonderful, but I found it stressful too at times. When you get a chance, maybe try a cold milkshake or glass of ice water, then lay on your left side and just wait? Sometimes I could wake her that way. I think on Aria's growth spurt days, she moved less because she would be so exhausted.

Good luck Mazzy - I hope they give you the answers you deserve!

Aw Meadows, I'm so glad everything went well! Wonderful scan pictures too! :hugs: Such a relief that your baby is looking good. :)

So exciting about your nursery furniture Poppie! :D Hope you have a great visit with your friend; that will be so much fun for you both.

Glad your chat with your boss went well Nanner! One step closer!

Becca, let's see that bump! ;) And I hope you have a good time looking at pushchairs! Baby shopping... SO MUCH FUN. :happydance:

CeeDee, hope your GTT goes well!

HUNGER GAMES. I just finished the series right before I had Aria. SO. Freakin. GOOD. :D When I first read the summary I was like o-O because it sounded so twisted, but despite how dark they are... I was hooked. Cannot wait for the movie to come out so I can see it! I'm in love with Peeta. :thumbup: :haha:

HUNGER GAMES. I just finished the series right before I had Aria. SO. Freakin. GOOD. :D When I first read the summary I was like o-O because it sounded so twisted, but despite how dark they are... I was hooked. Cannot wait for the movie to come out so I can see it! I'm in love with Peeta. :thumbup: :haha:

Im just past half way of the 3rd book!! Im so upset by Peeta!!! I couldnt put them down, hubby would come up to me to see how i was and i would growl at him to go away! :haha:

A REALLY good set of books are Women of the Underworld by Kelley Armstrong i LOVE them more than ANY book in the whole literature world. First book is called Bitten

Sorry for delay mazzy-no, I'm not going to find out.....team yellow all the way! The witch still staying away? Hope so!

Yes Becca, pls share that bump pic!!!

Swan....so pleased things are starting to become easier with little aria-can u believe u actually have a baby now?!

Woo hoo for Friday night ladies! Have a good weekend all x

Well AF got me this morning :nope: oh well bring on next month!!! :thumbup:

Now i have to pracitce my make up. Yu i have a big work anniversary meal to go to on friday (OMG i can eat the cheesecake now YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!) and i want to look stunning so i have invested in a really good primer and foundation....oh ggod i hope i dont end up looking like something from Desperate Scousewives!! :dohh:

Mazzy, so sorry AF turned up for you again. I really hope you get a break soon xx As for make up, my general rule of thumb is always to aim to enhance what I've already got, rather than trying to make myself look different IYSWIM. For example, I've never managed to successfully do the smoky eyes thing without looking like a drag queen, and even when other people do it for me, I still look like a drag queen or a little girl who's been using her mum's make up.

sorry to hear AF turned up Mazzy...just hoping mine stays away now as its due tomorrow xx

Sorry to hear the dreaded witch has arrived mazzy, for some reason it obviously wasn't meant to be......enjoy that cheesecake now!!

Ooooo.....fingers crossed wanna.....when will u test? X

I'm due tomorrow so possibly Monday but not sure may leave it will Wed just in case and thank you :) xx

Mazzy - third book was so upsetting to me! But, it was so so so good, just disheartening at times. I cannot wait to see the movie - I'm really hoping it's as good as it was to read. I also loved Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and am bummed I didn't get to see it in theaters! Guess I will redbox it when it's released. :) Sorry to hear about AF, btw. :| :hugs:

Meadows - it's still kind of strange to hear her crying at night. But in a good way, :lol: just bizarre. I keep checking the calendar and thinking, "Oh, I should be counting down to hitting full term..." :rofl:

I can't do smoky eyes either, Becca. People have done them on me and they've looked great, but if I try myself? I always end up overdoing it somehow. I'm too pale and my eyes are too light, too easy to be overdone. :haha:

FX for you Wana!

I finished the third book this morning, i was crying for the last 10 pages! Started reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I have 6 bookselves overflowing of books im trying to get through loads of them as they take up the room where we will put a baby and i cant throw away unread books :nope:

Morning ladies. Lazy Sunday morning here. We just had bacon and eggs for breakie. Last night I had massive chocolate cake craving so I made one from a packet which luckily was enough to satisfy the craving. Then I had my first bath in months (made sure it wasn't too hot) and watched baby bug moving away in my tummy! :)

Mazzy - sorry about AF :( Bring on next month.

Wana - fingers and toes crossed for you. :dust:

Swan - don't forget to post us some more pics... please!!! :)

Here are some pics I'd like to share! The color of the room came out looking a more blue that deep purple. And I'll be the first to point out that some of the items in the room don't match, but they were given to me. Some were home made and others are items from when I was a baby, which is way more important than matching a wall color.

Mazzy- sorry about the witch! :witch: Hopefully they'll be better news next month!
I just started the first book of the Hunger Games. I want to keep reading but have so many other things to work on I only get a chapter or so in at a time! I've read Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and really liked it. I tried reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies but never got into it. Stopped after just a few chapters. I also highly recommend "Unbroken." It's very high on my list of favorites!

Wanna- Good luck! Hope you get your BPF!

Attachments

• DSCN0566.jpg
    DSCN0566.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0571.jpg
    DSCN0571.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    DSCN0572.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
I bawled through it, Mazzy. Basically the entire series, but definitely through the last book. Just heart-wrenching in every way possible. I need to re-read them though, because I just loved them. :haha:

Photo bomb!

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0030.jpg