The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Sorry ladies! All day I was logging on here to update you and then either a nurse would appear or a relative would call or another interruption would occur... so here I am. :haha: It's been a busy day, but things are going well.

So, I'll give the fuller details later, but here's the basics:

Aria Adelle, born at 12:22 am on January 7th after ~30 hours of labor.

She is 6 pounds, 6 ounces, 19 inches long, delivered at 35 + 4 days. Doing very well! Her vitals have been good, she struggles with breastfeeding due to a tiny mouth (she can suckle well, but latching onto the full breast is tough - she thinks just holding the nipple will do the job :lol:) but she's definitely hanging tough. We're very proud. :)

please pardon my language...
but JESUS! how far behind on info am i?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T REALIZE ARIA HAD COME!

im so sorry!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
she's so beautiful :kiss:
i read as much info as i could :)
how is she doing? how are you feeling? im so happyyyyy!!!! :happydance:

morning all im so so so behind!!! :'( i don't even think i can catch up! sorry i have been reading just never got down to post. baby is so beautiful swan! and the nursery/bedroom looks great nanner reminds me of inside a castle for some reason i really like. becca i want to see your baby bump. i have forgot now what everyone has said im sorry :(

me every morning i wake up feeling hungover and like ew im sick then i feel okay. i had a bad dizzy spell at work friday i was just in the office about to pass imformation on to the team leaders and the room span and the floor came to my eye level and i had to hold onto the side and have my head down i felt ever so dizzy and faint, was weird!!then yesterday i felt a little dizzy at times, but i have read up that your blood pressure drops at its lowest around this time and then it creeps back up to normal by the end maybe this is why imm feeling like this.

on a happier note i will find out if tum tum is a girl or boy tuesday at 7:45pm, any last gusses x hope all is well.

Ahh I love the colour nanner. Who cares if it doesnt match (I couldn't see anything that didn't btw!)

Gorgeous photos swan :cloud9:

Kimberley I get some dizzy spells too, although my blood pressure has always been on the low side. It is more pronounced though. I get them now just doing ordinary things like getting up from sitting down. It's particularly bad when I get up for the loo in the night. I have to walk past the top of the stairs to get to the bathroom and I'm worried I'm going to wobble down them one night. I should get one of those stair gates to put up.

Just about to get in the shower, but I'll take a bump photo when I'm dressed.

Just popping in to say...

Nanna - I love the room, your crib is gorgeous!

Swan - I have little tears because of how gorgeous Aria is!! :kiss:

Kim - Did I already have a guess for you?? If not... I will say boy - just to get some more blue bumps in here!! :)

Nanner - love the room and love the colour! i'd say its purple :)

Swan - she is absoloutly beautiful!! and was obviously ready to come out when she did :D

Kim - exciting times :) I am going to guess boy :blue: and will be looking forward to hearing the news.

xxx

OMG! I invested in Wii Zumba 2 yesterday and have just done my 1st workout...my legs hurt, i am out of breath. It says i lost 316 calories, gonna keep it up for the rest of the week and hopefully i will lose more than a measley 2 lbs next week/

Hmmm if im going out of a meal on Friday night im gonna have to do a double whammy on Saturday :bodyb:

LOL. :hugs: AlmostMama, you've been busy. It's all good. ;)

Aww, thank you ladies. :hugs: Sometimes I just sit and cry because I can't handle how much I adore her. :)

I want to see the bump, Becca!

Kimberley, good luck at your scan! I can't wait to hear. I'll guess... girl. Just because that's how it's been going on this thread. ;) haha.

Nanner, love the room! It's looking awesome!

Do you love Zumba Mazzy?! I so wanted to get that for Wii and never got around to it, but my friends all rave about their Zumba classes. Want. To. Try. :haha: :)

It's so sunny and beautiful outside, I want to take a walk. And it's 23 degrees. BURR. So another day indoors, it is!

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday! xoxo Or for Poppie, I think it's practically Monday already... :rofl:

Mazzy i was just on about getting Zumba on the wii yeasterday. I'd love to give it a go but have no one that can make it to a class so figured i could do it at home :) x

Just to say as well my ticker as it stands is wrong although i had a few twinges this morning so AF is probably on the way xx

It is really good, i only done a low intensity workout and i was shattered. I do recommend it! :thumbup:

Nanner, Great pics! I love the colors and stripes.

Swanx, She’s beautiful!

wow cee dee i hadn't realised how far along you've got!! hows everything?? x

Thanks CeeDee!

That's awesome Mazzy! I need to check that out once I'm cleared, then. I weighed myself and I have 17 pounds 'til pre-pregnancy weight and another 15 on top of that for my own personal goal. So I need to get a system down when things are said and done. :thumbup:

FX that it's twinges for something else, Wana!! :hugs: :dust:

Right, finally getting around to uploading the bump photo I took this morning. Please excuse the random crap in the background - it's our spare room, and full of random stuff!

So, me and mini-bump at 16+5 (actually looks bigger in the photo than IRL!)

https://i40.tinypic.com/28rnuid.jpg

thanks swan i actually hadn't thought about it like that tbh i've just been thinking twinges AF is on the way lol

Aww becca you've got a lovely cute little bump at the minute :D

xx

thanks swan i actually hadn't thought about it like that tbh i've just been thinking twinges AF is on the way lol

xx
Wana, don't dismiss PMT symptoms - I had all the normal symptoms when I got my BFP. I only took the test because AF was late. I felt like AF would arrive any second! That continued until about 9 weeks.

What a cute little bump becca......love it!

Maybe i'll get brave soon and put one on here?!

xx
Wana, don't dismiss PMT symptoms - I had all the normal symptoms when I got my BFP. I only took the test because AF was late. I felt like AF would arrive any second! That continued until about 9 weeks.

i'd never actually thought about it tbh. I do know something the past 3 days i've gotten soo spotty and its not nice lol I had twinges at the front left side this morning and i've got twinges at the back on the right now. I keep going back and forth the loo expecting AF to have arrived.

Well you never know but i don't want to get my hopes up :) xx

Wanab, I know. I just realized I have less than 3 months left. I have so much to do especially getting the nursery ready. Everything is going well with the preganancy and she kicks and moves around all the time. I can’t wait to meet her.

Beccad, Love the bump pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->