The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Becca, thanks for the update. Hang in there chick! Prayers for a speedy recovery for him, and just a sense of reassurance for you. xo

Aw, thanks Poppie! I love following people's blogs; it's so fun getting a peek into their lives. :D

My period is killing me. I forgot how heavy they are when I'm not on the BCP. BOO! lol. Ah well. Hopefully only 2-3 more days of this nonsense. :)

Swan-
I haven't tossed the BC pills yet, but I worry that my periods are going to kill me too! They used to be really heavy and the cramps so bad I'd be nauseous! Plus, BC really improved my skin. That's probably why I'm a little reluctant to stop taking them. I have one more event to get through (2 week military class ](*,) ) then I throw them away!

Hope you make it through okay! It'll be worth it for us in the end! :crib:

I hope he has a speedy recovery Becca! I'm glad you're doing ok. I would be a mess in that situation! I can't hold myself together very well.

Woohoo! Less than a month for me! Yay!:wohoo:

I finally started temping too, better late than never I guess. I really need to find out if I'm ovulating.

On the bright side, I've ovulated and I had decent cm and my temperature went up this morning. Shame DH hasn't been around :haha:

aw good to hear becca!

FX for you jess! :)

haha yeah nanners, that's what sucks. it's always been bad off BC, and I just forgot how bad! but you're right. end result is so worth the pain of cramps. ;)

been taking OPK this week, including today and none have been positive ?? hmm weird. been temping and checking CM. thought it was yesterday or today. so hard to pinpoint it !! :dohh:

I was looking around online, and I really wish CBFM's weren't so expensive. That would help so much. It would be a lot easier than messing with the OPK's.

totally agree with you jess. insane! >.< it would be great if they didn't cost an arm and a leg.

best of luck dodge!!

I just got an invitation to one of my high school classmates baby shower. I hope I'm next!

I should be ovulating right around June 16 or 17 next month and God willing the Mr. will be home to get to baby making!! If not we'll have to skip July and August and try again after September. Sooo fingers crossed for a June baby!! :)

Baby dust to all the other June ladies!! =-)

Wonderful!! Have you been temping and charting your cycle?

I have! The bbt isn't helping much...my temperature fluctuates sooo much. But I've been tracking periods and I've been using ovulation tests.

Are you using something like Fertility Friend or TCOYF?

So I have one more hour of work left this week, bring on 5pm. Can't wait to go home and relax on the lounge tonight and sleep in tomorrow. :happydance:

Swan-
I haven't tossed the BC pills yet, but I worry that my periods are going to kill me too! They used to be really heavy and the cramps so bad I'd be nauseous! Plus, BC really improved my skin. That's probably why I'm a little reluctant to stop taking them. I have one more event to get through (2 week military class ](*,) ) then I throw them away!

Hope you make it through okay! It'll be worth it for us in the end! :crib:
I'm also scared of this. The period I had last month wasn't bad though, but also probably wasn't a proper one. I have also noticed my skin is shocking, I've had a couple of pimples and my skin is more oily now I'm off them. I hope once I get UTD my skin will become radiant like they sometimes say it does!

I just got an invitation to one of my high school classmates baby shower. I hope I'm next!
I'm organising a shower for one of my BFFs in August. I went and bought some baby things to use as part of a game yesterday. Even though I'm clucky and broody as hell, it's good because I can look at the baby stuff and be distracted while the days tick by.

Hello, sorry I haven't been around that much, I've had a busy week! Good news is that it's now 1 week closer to TTC!

Welcome sheetsofpaper, I hope June is your lucky month!

Hugs to everyone else! Good luck to those of you tracking ovulation, fingers are crossed for you all :)

Oh and happy weekend, hurry up June!

I cant believe I didnt post yesterday!
BeccaD How is your OH? Hope he recovers quickly.
Starting temping (third day in ) so I have remember so far. got 2 days before:witch: arrives, so One :witch: closer to TTC!

How is everyone feeling??

morning everyone!

end of :witch: is finally reaching. should be done by sunday at the latest. I forgot that along with more painful periods, I also always have longer when off the pill. damn! lol.

so pumped that it's the weekend! this is my last friday at work for a few weeks, woohoo! I'm getting really excited for vacation. :3

according to my chart, I should ov ~May 17th, depending on when my period ends. lots & lots of :sex: (rockin' the boat?! lol) in the future? LOL.

hope everyone is having a wonderful friday! xo

I cant believe I didnt post yesterday!
BeccaD How is your OH? Hope he recovers quickly.
Starting temping (third day in ) so I have remember so far. got 2 days before:witch: arrives, so One :witch: closer to TTC!

How is everyone feeling??

DH is quite a needy invalid it seems. I'm indulging him today, as it's not nice for him bless him, but I shan't be quite such a soft touch all the time. I need some rest for a start :sleep: His mum and sister are coming to visit tomorrow and he's asked them to bring lunch so I don't run myself totally ragged.

Having been through all this, it's made me realise a little bit what it must be like to be a parent. The self-sacrificing kind of thing, always running round doing something for someone who can't do it themselves. No let up when you're tired and so on :sleep: Thankfully, though, DH is quite capable of taking himself to the bathroom. That is one thing I will NOT being doing for him :wacko:

I've had my post-ovulation temperature shift, CM is drying up. So all good on that front. Everything seems to be working down there :happydance: One less thing to worry about!

I believe the :witch: is going to arrive in the next couple hours.. Very very horrible cramps today.. this sucks.
So, based on that I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant.

Which is a little relieving, because though I'd love to have a bump and a LO as soon as possible, I don't want to make my DH feel rushed or pushed into a corner because of an accident (I really should be more careful with my BCP).

I can now get back to focusing on June. yay! Less than a month to go!!

Hello girls!

I have just got back from holiday today! We had a fantastic time but I love being home lol!

I have has some amaxing news too......My oncologist phoned me on Tuesday with my scan results and its all clear!!!! I cannot explain how happy and relieved I am.

Also I have had a peak on my cbfm and a positive opk today but its a whole 5 - 6 days early, and we BD last night and this morning (celebrating) lol.
Soooooo there is a tinny chance I could be getting a BFP earlier than I thought/planned but as I said its a small chance!

How is everyone doing? I havent read through all the posts but I will do soon! xxx

Hello girls!

I have just got back from holiday today! We had a fantastic time but I love being home lol!

I have has some amaxing news too......My oncologist phoned me on Tuesday with my scan results and its all clear!!!! I cannot explain how happy and relieved I am.

Also I have had a peak on my cbfm and a positive opk today but its a whole 5 - 6 days early, and we BD last night and this morning (celebrating) lol.
Soooooo there is a tinny chance I could be getting a BFP earlier than I thought/planned but as I said its a small chance!

How is everyone doing? I havent read through all the posts but I will do soon! xxx

Fantastic news! Am very happy for you :happydance:

great news welsh and hopefully a :bfp: hehe
becca hope all is well and your not too sleepy with all the running around
hope every1 is oka and well but i have to sleep been a very very busy day today :yawn: have a good weekend :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->