The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

It goes scary fast doesn't it. I realised this morning that I'm not far off halfway through :wacko:

Have you tested yet wana? When are you going to test?

no i haven't i wasn't sure whether to do it tomorrow or leave it till Wednesday. But i haven't got a test for tomorrow now anyway so i'll see if anything comes of it tomorrow and if not i'll have to go get one :) xx

Will keep everything here crossed as well!!

Great pump pic Becca!! :) you look fabulous!

Morning!!
25 weeks - I can't believe it! :D

I hope all your weekends have finished up well.

I could have done with an extra sleep in, but am excited to get to next weekend now. I had some points saved up from a hotel website so we decided to use them for a night at our favourite hotel in the city to celebrate our 100 days to go and also my birthday which is next Monday. This will probably be our "babymoon". I'm just excited to go relax, have room service and a nice breakfast at the cafe down the road from there.

Becca - gorgeous bump!

Wana - :dust:

Have a great week everyone!! :flower:

Well off to bed in a few. No AF yet lets hope she doesn't arive in the morning!!
Night all xxx

Hello ladies!
Mazzy, sorry about AF.

Good luck Wana, really hope AF stays away for you hun!

Beccad, lovey cute bump!

Swan, your little girl is so adorable, you must be so proud!

Hi to everyone else, hope it's a good week for everyone xx

thanks ladies :) don't have a test Mazzy think if AF doesn't arrive today i will get one for tomorrow morning!

No signs of AF. Was convinced she was coming in the night however. Went to bed and had mild cramps and figured i had few hours. Woke up this morning to nothing and still no sign now and no cramps. Really confused though because my boobs filled out and got a bit uncomfortable like they've been doing recently but they seem to have died down now :shrug:

Thats why i'm giving it today incase AF is just playing tricks!! We'll soon see anyway :) TMI i seem to have a bit of wind and a bit of an off tummy this morning.

Anyway hope you all have a good day!! xxx

DH and I are trying to decide what to do about a 'baby-moon'. We'd like to go away somewhere, but I fancy going somewhere that will be warm and that poses a bit of a timing problem. Trying to co-ordinate flights, getting travel insurance with visiting a country that will have warm weather (or should do), safe food, decent healthcare etc., is tricky. We're probably going to go for the south of France sometime end of March/beginning of April, when it should be quite nice weather. (VERY unlikely to get that in the UK!) I need to try and find out about insurance, though. For the overseas ladies, European countries have a recipricol healthcare agreement with other European countries, meaning that you will get treated for free if you have to go to hospital in an emergency, but there are still many costs you have to pay, so I still wouldn't want to go abroad uninsured.

Go buy a test Wana, I thought AF was arriving until about week 8 of my pregnancy, every twinge scared the life out of me!

Go get a test wana! Thats an order! :growlmad:

I have got myself some Evening Primsore Oil this cycle :thumbup: Also I have told that with my dates that way they are next cycle if i fall pregnant would mean bubba would be due 20th November and he said its not too fa off his borthday we can try then. BUt we are def not trying for Decembr baby

fx'd crossed wana xx
My bump seems to appear and disappear lol. Cant wait for next wednesday so excited xx

No need to buy a test ladies i'm not pregnant. AF arrived lunch time today :(

ahh well on we go...

I've decided i'm getting preseed to try and maybe start temping but leave it at that and see how we go.

xxx

Oh Wana :hugs: I was feeling good about your symptoms too... Defo worth trying temping, even just for a couple of months to see if you're ovulating when you think you are.

yeah thought i might as well give it a shot as its been 7 months of NTNP now xx

Morning all.

Wana - :hugs: Sorry about that stupid AF. Temping should get you more familiar with your cycle, hopefully you'll only do it for the 1 cycle anyway! We used the pre-seed, but just more as a lube, I didn't use the applicator things it comes with. Sending :dust: for next month.

Mazzy - sending you loads of :dust: for this cycle too.

No real news here. It's very hot though, luckily the aircon in my office is quite good and the 2 guys I share this room with don't mind it being on the cooler side. I think it's supposed to be 35 Celsius today! Finding I'm hungry a lot of the time. I guess baby bug is using all that energy for growing!

Have a great day. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->