The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

So sorry Wana.

I can recommend temping, it's good to know for sure when you're ovulating xx

sorry wana :(

i would try having sex every day or other day if you can, thats what i did when i caught the first time and this time

:hugs:

today we find out what our baby is :D

scan is at 7:45pm so bloody excited x

Eee exciting!! Good luck - I can't wait to hear what you're having!! Xoxo

Wanab, Sorry about AF.

Poppie, I wish I could switch places with you for a few days. It’s getting cold and miserable here. I hate how windy it is. I would love some hot weather right about now.

Kimberley, I’m so excited for you. Can’t wait to hear the news.

Kim- I'm going to guess a boy (only cuz we have so many little girls!)

Disappointing news Wanna! Temping will probably help you out, but it is a pain!

thanks guys!! yeah we'll try it anyway :)

oooo Kim exciting can't wait to hear!!

Its FREEZING cold here recently ....and they thought we already had spring ha!

xxx

Ooh I'm going to boy to x
My bump disappears in day and appears at night lol my stomach gets tights to which is very odd . Does anyone else gets this x x

Yeah not loving the cold weather. The trains were a mess when I was trying to get to work this morning and I had to wait on the platform for 45 mins in the freezing cold - car said it was minus 5!

Argh wanna im so sorry!!

On payday i will be getting a CBFM so i can start temping. We will succeed! :thumbup:

Sorry about that horrid witch getting you wana....sending u lots of luck and baby dust for next cycle.

Kimberley must be waiting to go in to her appointment! How exciting! Can't wait to hear what ur having Kimberley.....just randomly I'll vote team pink as that's the way this thread seems to be going!!!!

I just wrote a really lon message and seems to have disappeared so Im knackered tonight... so will try again tommorrow

Swan how is Aria?
Wanna Sorry about AF?
Becca - Im having major commuting issues... just so fed up with it already.

Morning!
Such a hot night last night and hubby wouldn't put the aircon on for me :( , so I had the fan right on me and got a cool washer. I should have just got up and put it on myself, but was soooo tired. Needless to say I feel like crap this morning.

Oooh can't wait til Kim comes in to post!

I'll be checking in in the morning to see if Kim has updated :D Night all i'm shattered xxx

sorry all, i went out for dinner :D picture made by caleb :D

Attachments

• iT'S-A-GIRL.png
    iT'S-A-GIRL.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member