The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

here are our pics https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/855716-we-team.html#post15067136

we have its Esmé :D does she look like a girl to you. im scared its wrong now lol!

I'd definitely say girl! And I love the name; so beautiful! xoxo

awww congrats!! another girl to add to the bunch :) andd a beautiful name xxx

I posted in your thread but another congrats on your little girl Kim. Our boys are going to have so many girls to chase around!! heehee!! :haha:

I just ordered my Very Hungry Caterpillar Quilt, Cot Sheets, Sham (pillow) and Towel Set from Pottery Barn Kids!! So excited!! :happydance:

Lovely little girl Kimberley! V cute :cloud9:

Becca - Im having major commuting issues... just so fed up with it already.
Yeah it's pants isn't it :hugs: Tube was busy and hot this morning, even though it was after 9am when I got on. Nearly went flying trying to get into the carriage as the woman stood behind me was in a hurry to get on and just started shoving the minute the doors opened. I stuck my tummy out as far as I could and sat down opposite her in an exaggerated I'm-pregnant fashion, and glared at her. She also shouldered barged an old lady with a walking stick, and I just wondered WTF is up with her :shrug:

Boff. I've had confirmation of my annual leave entitlement this morning, so I'm going to take a week at the end of Feb/start of March so DH and I can go on holiday (hopefully), then I'm going to start annual leave at 31 weeks, and maternity leave at 38 weeks. I can't bloody wait :happydance: It's actually not very far away now.

Does anyone else find it amazing how quickly it all goes past? First tri felt like forever, but this last month or so since my scan has FLOWN!

Congratulations Kimberley! Esme was on our list too.. it is such a pretty name!

Im completely the oppersite.. Its taking forever to get to thrid tri!
Am trying out different ways of getting to work at the moment.. Really early train was good but got to work at 8:10 when I dont start till 9!
Tube still rubbish, Later trains just no point. Today I got a lift with OH to his work then got bus/tube in from there, I had to stand all the way and it was crowded but it didnt seem to take that long, am going home that way today so I can test that out to.

I may have to think about moving my holiday and taking marternity leave early, because currently Im finding the travelling tough, so goodness knows how Im going to feel when Im actually bigger! Dont know how you managed to work for so long Swan!

Have booked a 4D scan for the first of Feb so am quite exicited about that!
then blood taking appointment and then holiday so I should stop maoning about work really! Also picking up Pram tommorrow!!! and collecting some other things from the delivery office tonight, hopefully some more nappies, a dress and a jumper.. Also had the matress delivered last night, and its so nice feeling I want to curl up on it!

Swan - Is there anything that you didnt think you needed which you had to go and get because you do??? Like my mum keeps telling me I need lots and lots of bibs! Have you used any??

Glad to hear everyone is good... Hope everyone has a good day!

P.S just found out that my husband is not having his contract renewed despite the head at his school telling him he would! all I can say is ARSE!

Ah that's bad news singers. Will he be able to get another contract ok or is he job-hunting now? Hope it all goes ok either way. Funny your mum said about bibs - I thought muslins were the thing to have? I guess they have a similar function.

Well he will start job hunting straight away as the job will start in September.. I have just realised Im an eggplant!!! Whooppeee!!! Was really fed up with being a papaya! Did you hear also I cant remember her name, someting douchall or douvall has just had a baby girl and called her Papaya... All I can think is WHY?

Alicia Douvall? "I'm chuffed I can still breastfeed after 16 boob jobs." :wacko: https://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/new...reastfeed-after-16-boob-jobs-115875-23704459/

A kwality laydee that one :rofl:

Hm... tough question Singers. There were so many things we did not have quite ready yet - especially for a premature baby! :haha: When we were in the hospital, hubby ran to Target to get me newborn sized diapers - since we started with size 1s at home and she is way too small for those. Newborns barely fit! :rofl: We also needed to get more wipes, and small infant bottles for the period of time when we were bottle-feeding her before the breast. Also, more receiving blankets. I feel as though I never have enough, because we swaddle her (she won't sleep otherwise) and then she's the world's messiest eater, so we end up washing them non-stop.

As far as clothes, she barely fits into anything. Newborn outfits are still too big. :shrug: So she lives in little side-snap tee shirts and a diaper, and then we swaddle her. (https://www.buybuybaby.com/product....ogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping) Once she fits better into real clothing, we'll obviously be dressing her. But finding preemie outfits in-store has been really hard (especially with it being so cold, I don't want to run all over creation) so we just stuck with simple. Those tees were what the hospital used on her, along with swaddling her. :lol: So that's my input. :)

And pack your bags EARLY. Trust me, trying to pack things when you're in labor is NOT fun. I was glad I had most of my bags already packed, because my brain was very !!!!!!! while the contractions were coming. ;)

Just popping in quickly....

Had Obs appointment this morning. All good, BP fine as well which is great.

Going for my Glucose Challenge test on Saturday morning, not looking forward to it but better to have it over and done with. Then we get to have the night in the city.

Singers - that sucks about your DH's contract. :(

Bring on Friday!!

Sorry about your husband's contract Singers, does he have any other work lined in mind?

Congrats on your little girl Kimberley.

DH has been getting a bit sad that he can't feel the baby kicking, so last night he sat for about an hour with his hand on my tummy, and nothing. Cue 'urgh it's never going to happen', he puts his head on my tummy to tell the baby he's difficult already and baby promptly kicks him in the head! He felt that one!

Thank you so much Swan.. I am planning on a home birth so no need to have the bags packed, (though I might do one anyway incase we end up having to go to hospital)

We havent bought any preme stuff, Oh will just have to run to mothercare (about 30 mins round trip) if we need any. I raided mums loft, and managed to get lots of extra clothes (that I used to wear) and 4 more blankets, so I have about 7 at the moment, and a special one thats called swaddle me I thnk, like a little cocoon. All my old clothes have been wash with the new washing machine, which has a steam option to blast away any bacteria so was quite impressed with that.

Dinah - He has started applying for more jobs today! So hopefully it will all be fine and sorted by the time the baby arrives. Oh has been feeling kicks and keeps asking is that you are her -- I didnt realise I had control over my stomach!! She kicks him most of the time, as he is always wiggling my stomach about (as much as I say he wouldnt like it if he was sat on the sofa and someone shook him!!) just so he can feel her I think...

Well Im at work so should be working!!! Have a great day ladies

do any of you ladies have/had a front planceta as they said that at my scan does it really reduces the movement? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->