The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Got back from work today and the scan place have rung to cancel the appointment! Im so upset.. I have looked at there website to book another appointment and there isnt another one till tooo late!!! Im so disappointed.... I have to ring them tommorrow to try to make another appointment..

Pink thats great news!

Aww no singers that sucks!! hopefully you can sort it out! :hugs:

With facebook i'd just start talking about it and doing what you like and if people pick up on it then they can ask. You'll find out who's actually paying attention to your facebook anyway lol

Nice to see you pink, glad scan went well :)

xxx

Hi ladies!!

I'm at my moms so I'm on my phone ATM but I wanted to check in and say hello! Things here are good, Aria is growing like a weed and is a happy little girl. Getting more and more alert every day. Shannon has adjusted well to having a baby in the house and Aria has once or twice focused her eyes on the dog while being held, so they seem to get along well at the moment. lol.

Major :dust: for those of you who are waiting on ovulations or hpt results!

Glad to hear your scan went well, pink, and I hope you get yours sorted soon singers!!

Hope all is well with you ladies. I'm thinking Welsh probably had her girlie by now perhaps?

glad to hear swan and will be looking forward to more piccys at some point (hopefully :D)

i'm sure she should have unless she's well overdue by now. hope we hear form her at some point to find out some news. Hope her hubby is doing better also.

xxx

Morning ladies...

Much cooler day here today after some rain overnight. I hate it being too hot.

Invites came for my Baby Shower made by my friend yesterday. They are cute! Obviously a VHC design. I'll have to take a photo and post it for you to see.

Singers - Sorry they canceled your scan :(
I'm much the same as you on the FB thing. We told everyone that we felt needed to know and did ask people not to post things on my wall etc. A few friends have said "oh when are you officially announcing on FB?" and I have just said that we're not. Some people have posted random things about it, not specifically saying stuff about me being pregnant, but like finding things for junior or whatever, or no bubbles for you at New Year or whatever. I may post his birth announcement, but I'm still not sure. There's probably only a small handful of people on my FB who don't know and they aren't people who I regularly communicate with so it doesn't bother me too much. If they have an issue they can contact me.

Pink - glad your scan went well.

Swan - glad things are going along nicely with Aria. Would love to see pics :)

Have a great day :flower:

Morning all. Sorry about your scan Singers, that's not really on.

Our 20 week scan tomorrow, I'm really nervous but really excited to see our baby again. Hopefully it's all good news and we can find out if we're having a little boy or girl too. It's my birthday so I'm as excited about it as you used to be when you were a child!

aww fab Dinah, enjoy getting to see your LO and hope they arn't too shy so you can find out :pink: bump or :blue: bump.

Happy Birthday also!!! :D

xxx

I was evasive with FB for quite a while. At first, I only posted pictures and comments regarding the pregnancy on a private, family only page. Eventually people started mentioning things on my wall and some FB friends would ask about it, which I would gladly answer. I never did make a grand announcement. I sometimes put preggo pics as my profile pic, but am fairly selective about what type of things I post. I'm sure your FB friends would be excited to hear the good news so either method would be fine!

We have our second birthing class tonight. hehe I'll try to take it more seriously tonight and keep my head out of the gutters! :haha:

Morning, horray for hump day!

Dinah - Happy Birthday! :cake: and all the best for your scan. Looking forward to hearing about which team you will be joining.

No real news here, just plodding along. Work is boring as I'm helping out the admin people with collating some spreadsheet info. Totally not my field but at least it passes the time.

Have a good day.
xo

Well we have amnaged to re-arrange the scan to friday, so its not such a big deal! I was just (irationally) feeling upset about it yesterday, today was much better, better day at work, and feeling generally bit better...

really looking forward to the weekend!
better go to bed!

I need to take more photos tomorrow and then I will post some! :)

Glad you got it rescheduled, Singers!

Dinah hope your scan goes well and that you find out the sex !
and happy birthday too !! :thumbup::flower:

Poppie cant wait to see the invites ! pic please !

Nanner hope your class goes well. Yeah about the FB thing, I will probably post something after my BFP after I let my immediate friends & family know....

singers glad you are having a better day and that you got it rescheduled ! here's to less stress and a PMA ! :hugs:

swan look forward to those pics !! :baby:

becca how's the neck feeling? so exciting that baby is kicking ! i can't wait for that feeling...it's gotta be so amazing !

wanna any symptoms yet ?

pink23 glad your scan went well !

AFM, I got my POS OPK today on digi...D comes into town tomorrow night so we will have our first insem then. More excited than nervous, but I was nervous we would miss the eggy but I think it will be good timing. Would have liked it to be a couple days later so we could do more insems, but 1 or 2 will be ok. It's our 1st cycle of trying, so I hope things won't be too awkward. I'm really comfortable around him and we are both so open about everything it should be fine. Wish me luck ! I will be testing on Valentines day :flower:

You could knock me over with a feather right now - we're having a girl!

another girl :O congrats we have so many girls :) what did you think you was having? are you a happy bunny :) we have our 20week scan on 14th feb :)

Hello everyone I’ve been really busy and only had time to stalk every now and then. I’ve been planning the nursery and getting things ready for when I got on maternity leave. Hubby says I can stay out a year if I’d like, but I think 6 months would probably be my limit. I really don’t want to be behind on my work and they’ve set such ambitious goals for us for this year. If anything I’ll be doing a lot of working from home.

I’ve also been getting ready for my baby shower in March. I’ve been debating about whether to have just family or both friends and family. The weather is so unpredictable here that I don’t want people to feel obligated to come in bad weather, so I’m not sure. Other than that baby girl is doing well. She moves around a lot and even gives me big kicks when I’ve stayed in the bed too long in the morning. April can’t get here fast enough I can’t wait to see her.

Beccad, I’m so glad you’re feeling the baby I love the feeling.

Singers, I announced on facebook on our anniversary on 11 Jan. I just said what a wonderful year it’s been and that I couldn’t wait to start anther journey with hubby when baby is born. I can’t watch “I didn’t know I was pregnant” it’s so bizarre to me. Although one of my friends experienced the same thing. Right before I went off to college we spent the summer in bikini’s at the pool just being cute. She calls me in October and tells me she had a baby. I couldn’t believe it!

Nanner, your classes sound weird. My hubby would not be interested in something like that.

Pink, Glad to hear baby is growing good.

Dinah, Congrats on your girl!!!

Sending :dust: to Dodgegirl, Mazzy and Wanab!

another girl :O congrats we have so many girls :) what did you think you was having? are you a happy bunny :) we have our 20week scan on 14th feb :)
I was absolutely convinced we were having a boy - I even got the senior radiographer to check as the scan was being done by a trainee!

Yay congrats Dinah!

Well we are having our break night tonight and i am going to avoid watching One Born Every Minute so instead im going to watch Destination Truth :thumbup:

Hubby has taken away my pregnancy tests and said that he is going to give me one when i am a week late as i get too obsessed :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->