The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congrats on your weight loss wanab! That’s a big loss for such a short period of time.

Singers, Good luck on your 4d scan.

Welsh_mum2be, Congrats on your baby girl!!

Congratulations Welsh! On your baby girl and Gary! x

These are the first 5 pics from the scan.

The sonographer said that all things were perfect and as expected. She has long legs apparently.
Also deffinately confirmed as a Girl, so the designer dresses and clothes that OH has been buying dont have to be returned!

Attachments

• Baby1008.jpg
    Baby1008.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby1009.jpg
    Baby1009.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby1010.jpg
    Baby1010.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby1011.jpg
    Baby1011.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby2012.jpg
    Baby2012.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
The remaining 3 photos.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Attachments

• Baby2013.jpg
    Baby2013.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby2014.jpg
    Baby2014.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Baby2015.jpg
    Baby2015.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Welsh!! :yipee:

That's just lovely and I love her name too. :kiss:

So glad to hear your husband is still improving.

Fab scan photos Singers!! :) 4D pictures are so strange to look at yet amazing lol

AFM my boobs have gotten bigger again as they do but they arn't uncomfortable yet of tender which is diff. My temp seems to be rising nicely. But as always we'll just have to see.

I've got a friend over tonight for a girls night which should be enjoyable and well needed i must say. Haven't done anything like it in a loooong while.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends :) ohhh and we've got snow!! and its very cold and our boiler is playing up :/ but is working atm. So fingers crossed.

xxx

Hi all,
So it's Sunday night again, where does the weekend go?!

We survived part 1 of our antenatal classes. There wasn't anything too horrible or shocking for me or hubby I don't think. The only thing that hubby has decided is he doesnt want me to have an epidural because he doesn't want them to "suck out" or "use the tongs" on our LO to get him out - LOL! The midwife running the session just said that there was an increased risk of having to have the ventouse or the forcepts if you have an epi, just because you can't feel to push as well. I think I'll be doing whatever I need at the time. I will do my best to get through, but am totally open to everything when the time comes.

Other than that, no other real news here. Back to work tomorrow but I get to go out of the office in the afternoon so it'll be much more fun than sitting at my desk all day.

Singers - great scan photos!!

I hope all the ladies around London are warm and safe!

Have a great rest of the weekend. :flower:

Wheee just had a call from my brother...my nephew is on his way :happydance:

Glad you enjoyed it Poppie :)

Awww thats great news Mazzy! :D

I can't remember who said but someone told me that drinking can change your BBT when your temping. I was just wondering if i can change it drastically or its just a bit. My temp has been raising bit by bit anyway but i had a few glasses of wine last night and temped this morning and it has gone up quite a bit more. I was just trying to figure out how much of my temp rise was the drink. Probably wont be able to tbh but was just wondering.

xxx

It always raised my temp by about 0.5C if I'd had more than 2 drinks, I'm not sure if that was due to being a bit more unsettled in my sleep or if it had a chemical effect on me.

Cute pics, Singers! Almost makes me want to get 4d pics.

Poppie, Your hubby is funny I love the “suck out” or “use tongs” that had me lol. I also don’t want an epi, but I am definitely open to anything. I never had cramps or any kind of serious pain, so I don’t know what to expect.

Mazzy, Congrats on your nephew! Keep us posted on his birth.

Wanab, I got my fingers crossed for you. You have some good signs. I hope you temp continues to rise.

Morning ladies! 28 weeks!

Nothing too joyous to report this morning, I woke up with a headache during the night, then slept in this morning and still have a headache. :( woe is me!

I'm with you CeeDee, I'd like to do what I can without drugs, but am not against having them if I need them. I'm a bit of a sook when it comes to pain, but you never know, I may surprise myself!

Wana - I have everything crossed for you.

Mazzy - looking forward to hearing of your nephew's arrival!

Have a great day everyone. xo

I think the scan photos are really funny! She looks like a rasta in the blowing out her cheeks one!!
I still find it bizarre to think she is inside me, she is having very quiet days, and very mobile days, i think it is down to me completely... She moves around alot more when Im relaxed sat on the sofa, than when Imm sat at work, (She basically makes me worry all day then in the evening says hello!)

I have got a cold, so feeling a bit achey today... Also had horrendous streching pains in my hips this morning, so hoping they have torn enough to let whatever growing happen, and not have to do it again!

Has anyone had a rash on there chest and neck?? Yesterday I had a rash like little tiny red dots all over my chest, and then this morning its still there but also have it on my under chin?? its weird, Im quite a rashy person (sounds great doesnt it) like if I have a bath or shower I will get a rash, or if I get hot, I will probably get heat rash, I get a rash if I drink Alcahol.. I have had very mild eczema since I was about 17 so wasnt particualr concern last night, also thought it might have something to do with the vicks I have been putting on my chest for the last two days... But Im wondering whether I should do anything about it, now its on my chin/neck to??

How did the everyones weekend go?? Snow was lovely, really liked how pretty everything looked, only sort of wish it was still around!

Have a good week!

Singers, she must not like it very much at work. LOL I think the rash maybe from the Vicks. I had the same little bumps after a few nights with Vicks.

She is now 5cm dilated but hse has stopped now. They Have put her on a drip to keep dilating if no change till 9 she is going to have a c section

Morning!
Singers - I read something in my What To Expect book about rashes and things, I can't remember what but something was in there for around our time of pregnancy.

No real news here, had my headache all day yesterday. Tried to go to bed early but did wake up from 2:30 - 4am, hungry, heartburn, thinking about things too much and also baby bug decided to have a good kick around (which I don't mind so much). Feeling better today none-the-less.

I hope everyone else is doing fine :)

Poppie sorry to hear about your headache...hope it wasn't too bad. We're thousands of miles apart but i'm currently struggling with a really bad headache. It started yeasterday mid day went for a bit and kicked in at 3 am i couldn't bearly sleep and it got that painful that it made me feel sick. I couldnt finish making my porridge this morning as i started heaving. Its only going away if i sleep, i could pull my hair out it hurts that much. I don't know if its a migrane but i've never had anything like it before. Especially as its making me feel sick. I'm just about managing to keep down rich tea biscuits anad water :(

Sorry i've just realised ive had a bit of a rant. Hope everyone else is feel good :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->