The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

yay congrats Dinah another girl!!! :D

Dodge nothing much yet. Boobs are on the change again but that seems to be normal now. I've been feeling a bit ill with ears nose and throat but nothing major. Little bit spotty which is a bit early and my temps seem to be doing what they are supposed to be but we'll see :)

Glad to hear the timing seems to be right for you this cycle! good luck :thumbsup:

Mazzy i think its good to take a break every now and then if you need to :D

Cee Dee glad to hear about all the baby things you have going on!!

Can't wait to see some pictures Swan :)

xxx

Oh i meant wana that we are doing SMEP and well we have just done the 3 nights on the go so tonight is chill night and tomorrow is our "one for luck" night :haha:

oh right ok. I did mean the OBEM as well because sometime when you've been feeling off with everything around you, watching that on top doesn't really help :) x

Yay! Congrats Dinah on ur little girl! So many girls on this thread!!! Crazy!!! Happy birthday too!

Hello to u all! I've got my 20wk scan tomo, but will be staying team yellow. Am excited, but also a bit apprehensive, as just hoping they say everything is still ok despite my higher than average levels of AFP.

Lots going on for us at the min, as we've decided to move house before LO arrives hopefully!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Meadows!! I'm sure ti will all be fine :) xx

hello ladies, well I took the afternoon off work anyway, as they didnt think I was going to be there, which was nice, but Im so tired now, I feel like I have done a hike!!

Congrats on the girl! You wouldnt beileve that the world is 50/50! there must be another thread of just boys! Maybe its the way we were all conceiveing?? I dont know..

well I have decided to watch one born evey minute, so better go! the adverts have finished!!

Morning ladies!
Struggle town this morning. However I am looking forward to tonight, there's a baby sale on at one of the department stores, so I have my little list and permission to go buy some things.

You could knock me over with a feather right now - we're having a girl!
Congrats on your little girl! Another potential girlfriend for my boy!

Meadows - all the best for your scan. xo

Finally remembered to take a photo of the Baby Shower invites my friend made.
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2012-02-01173017-1.jpg

I may have gone a bit overboard buying tiny dresses on the Next sale this morning :oops:

Good luck with your scan today Meadows, try to just enjoy seeing your little person again.

I can't stop crying today, every time I think about our little girl I get so emotional. It's strange how much more real it feels now we know the gender. My DH doesn't think it changes anything, but for me it suddenly became a real baby :shrug:

I hope everything goes well with your scan Meadows.

Poppie, I love the baby shower invites! So cute!

Dinah I think it’s so sweet that you have such a strong reaction to your little girl. Knowing the gender makes it so real.

Singers i hope you enjoyed your afternoon off!

Poppie I love love LOVE the invites they are fab :D

Dinah its good to have a little splurge every now and then haha and glad you feel like your connection with baby is now stronger :)

Medows
hope your scan went well

AFM I weighed before and after Christmas and was 12st 1lb (my heaviest) and have been eating healthy and bike riding for the past month or just under. I weighed last weekend end (on my wii) and i was 11st 5lb...10lb loss!!! I was sooo excited to say the least. Hoever i've just used real scales and looks like i'm actually a few lb heavier. I'm going to weigh tomorrow in the morning because i find in aday i can add about 2lb but it looks like im more 11st 8lb. Its still really good i'm just slightly disapointed now lol

Its also abouts to be ruined on the weekend anyway because my friend from work is coming over for a grils night which is code for wine and yummy food thats bad for you lol ahh well it will be fun :)

Hope everyone else is well xxx
xxx

Just to let you know i have been nosing about and as iot stands neither Welsh_mum or Topsy has had their baby yet :) x

Hello ladies! Just to say thanks for all the well wishes for our scan today, I'm pleased to say that all is ok....woo hoo! They just want to see us again at 32 weeks for a growth scan, so I guess we can kind of count ourselves lucky we get to see our LO again!

Am so ready for the weekend, we're away for an anniversary break!

Hope all is well with u all and well done wana on ur weight loss-go you! Poppie I love the shower invites-very cute!

Hello Ladies!

Well everywhere I go at the moment all I see is VHC so Poppie, here is a cover for a pram (we have a stokke which is why I found it) on ebay. I wasnt sure whether you have bought a pram, or decided which one, but here is the link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110813711269?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Wanna fantastic weight lost! Brilliant!!!
Havent really felt her move much today, so I think perhaps she is Asleep as apparently they start to settle into sleep patterns around now... I think I might have a few glasses of cold water before I go to bed.. (he he he) just to check..

Oh's birthday present came through today, im really excited by it (A waterproof, shockproof, HD video Camera, in orange!) his birthday is on Valentines day, when we will be on holiday so I was a bit nervous it wouldnt get here in time, but it ony took 2 days.. very impressive...
Meadows glad the scan went well , can I just ask, Im being a bit thick but why do you have to have a growth scan, is it to check the size of the baby?? If so why?? Sorry just wondered,

4D scan tommorrow!!! Whoopeee!!! Very excited about that...Wont be home till late, so probably wont get round to putting the pics up till saturday, but will do..
Hoping everything is alright in there!!
How is everyone else??
Having noseyed around tooo Welsh mum seems to be having a hard time, in terms of contractions then not... Hopefully everything will work out well for her..

Hey singers! Yeah it's cos my AFP levels are higher than average, which can sometimes be associated with the baby not growing as fast as it should, so they just want to check it!

Good luck for tomo-how exciting!

Morning ladies! TFIF!! :happydance:

Thanks for the link Singers. I see VHC stuff everywhere too. I will have to investigate if I can use it on my pram.

Dinah - we have just discovered Next. My mummy bought me the Monkey denim dungarees and the monkey suits and bibs. I'm going to use the dungarees as LO's going home outfit. It's too dangerous for me to look on there for the sales, spending too much as it is!

Meadows - great news on the scan. Will be good to see your LO again at 32 weeks. I'm sure everything will be fine then.

I bought my first box of nappies last night at the Big W sale - they were a great bargain. Did get a couple of other things, including a little Superman onesie suit.

We're off to our first antenatal class tomorrow afternoon. 1:30pm - 6pm then again next Saturday. It's going to be a big learning curve for my hubby.

I hope you all have a great Friday :)

Hi girls,

I had my baby girl on Wednesday morning at 04:25, i was 8/9 days overdue and my labour had been start/stopping since saturday so i had to have my waters broken then i was on pictocin (spelling). So my january bump turned into a febuary bump! she weighed 6lb 8.5oz and has lots of dark hair.
We named her Cerys but I'm still deciding on her 2nd name!
I took her to see gary yesterday and hes so happy. He is doing so well, he can talk now and understands what I'm saying.

I will post a full birth story and pics soon.

I hope all the junebugs are all ok and ttc and pregnancys are going well, I will catch up soon x

Awww congrats Welsh!! I was nosing around yeasterday to see if i could find out anything lol. A lovely name and soo happy for you that hubby is also doing well :D :D xxx

Congrats Welsh!! So glad everyone is doing well. :hugs: Beautiful name - cant wait to see pictures!!!

Aww welsh that's fantastic news congratulations! So glad that Gary is doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->