The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Welsh_mum2be what fantastic news!! I am so relieved for you.

Saturday morning here. I had a nice sleep in and we'll be heading out soon to see what's happening at our block. This time next week our slab should be done, then the real house building begins.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

Hello girls!

I have just got back from holiday today! We had a fantastic time but I love being home lol!

I have has some amaxing news too......My oncologist phoned me on Tuesday with my scan results and its all clear!!!! I cannot explain how happy and relieved I am.

Also I have had a peak on my cbfm and a positive opk today but its a whole 5 - 6 days early, and we BD last night and this morning (celebrating) lol.
Soooooo there is a tinny chance I could be getting a BFP earlier than I thought/planned but as I said its a small chance!

How is everyone doing? I havent read through all the posts but I will do soon! xxx

That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! FX'd for an early :bfp:

Had the wedding rehearsal and dinner for my BIL and SIL to be tonight. Fun. *sarcasm* The good thing was I got to hold and play with my 6 mo old niece the whole time. Super broody....and someone in my SIL's family thought the baby was mine! I wish! Gotta say, DH and I were sitting there with the baby and I thought we looked pretty cute :winkwink:

Glad to hear he's on the road to recovery Becca! I can imagine it's exhausting but oh, you're such a good wife. <3 Hope you two have a wonderful and restful weekend.

Congrats Welsh! I am so so so glad to hear your scans came back clear! And I am keeping every finger and toe crossed for you. A BFP would just be a wonderful gift; I can think of no one more deserving for that big :bfp: than you right now - though I am excited to see us all get ours soon, too! ;) eee!!

Sorry to hear the :witch: is coming to get you lu-is. :( bummer!

JUNE'S SO CLOOOOOOOSE!

I cant believe I didnt post yesterday!
BeccaD How is your OH? Hope he recovers quickly.
Starting temping (third day in ) so I have remember so far. got 2 days before:witch: arrives, so One :witch: closer to TTC!

How is everyone feeling??

DH is quite a needy invalid it seems. I'm indulging him today, as it's not nice for him bless him, but I shan't be quite such a soft touch all the time. I need some rest for a start :sleep: His mum and sister are coming to visit tomorrow and he's asked them to bring lunch so I don't run myself totally ragged.

Having been through all this, it's made me realise a little bit what it must be like to be a parent. The self-sacrificing kind of thing, always running round doing something for someone who can't do it themselves. No let up when you're tired and so on :sleep: Thankfully, though, DH is quite capable of taking himself to the bathroom. That is one thing I will NOT being doing for him :wacko:

I've had my post-ovulation temperature shift, CM is drying up. So all good on that front. Everything seems to be working down there :happydance: One less thing to worry about!

I think that's just a man thing. They are big babies. Trust me, I work in a doctor's office and some of our male patients are the biggest sissies I have ever met!

I think that's just a man thing. They are big babies. Trust me, I work in a doctor's office and some of our male patients are the biggest sissies I have ever met!

Yes I must admit I'm inclined to agree! I don't doubt that he's in pain some of the time, but he's got three different medications, although nothing particularly strong. I think he's expecting to not feel anything at all, whereas I think a little bit of discomfort isn't such a bad thing as it means he stays still and his injury can heal. When he was making a big fuss yesterday afternoon I asked him to describe the pain and he looked a bit embarassed and said it was a dull ache :haha: :dohh:

Welsh mum, that's AMAZING news hun :happydance: Really chuffed for you.

Hey all

Thought i'd pop in and try and catch up with whats going on with you all :) seeing as June is getting ever closer.

Its very hard i must say as this thread jumps about 10 pages every time i'm gone lol

Got my dad fitted for his suit today for the wedding :D :D very excited!!

With TTC i still don't know when i'm going to take out the coil its turned into such a palava :S If i don't take it out then i'm more than likely going to have my period (well spotting) for the wedding anyway. So its as broad as its long at the mo. There are so many variables with when to do it it just seems there is never a right time tbh. So think i will be headingto the doctors at some point but i will let you all know when i finallt get a TTC date :)

Hope all is well and sorry to hear about your OH becca and like i said in another post glad to hear your news welshmum xxx

Hey all

Thought i'd pop in and try and catch up with whats going on with you all :) seeing as June is getting ever closer.

Its very hard i must say as this thread jumps about 10 pages every time i'm gone lol

Got my dad fitted for his suit today for the wedding :D :D very excited!!

With TTC i still don't know when i'm going to take out the coil its turned into such a palava :S If i don't take it out then i'm more than likely going to have my period (well spotting) for the wedding anyway. So its as broad as its long at the mo. There are so many variables with when to do it it just seems there is never a right time tbh. So think i will be headingto the doctors at some point but i will let you all know when i finallt get a TTC date :)

Hope all is well and sorry to hear about your OH becca and like i said in another post glad to hear your news welshmum xxx

It's so exciting that your wedding is getting closer! I'll be excited to see what you end up with as your TTC date.

RANT WARNING!!!:

My SIL who's wedding is today blocked me on Facebook! Yesterday I said goodbye to her 3 times after the dinner and she ignored me. I know we don't really like each other that much anyway but I don't personally think you should block anyone from FB unless they are harassing you or something. All I wanted to do was post on her wall to say congratulations on her wedding day. I don't know why since I don't really like her, but it really hurt my feelings. I feel like an idiot, I called my mom crying. I don't even know when she blocked me, I just noticed. Grrr. And I still have to give her her present. I'd rather just take it back to the store now!

Sorry girls, I had to get it out.

Hello girls!

I have just got back from holiday today! We had a fantastic time but I love being home lol!

I have has some amaxing news too......My oncologist phoned me on Tuesday with my scan results and its all clear!!!! I cannot explain how happy and relieved I am.

Also I have had a peak on my cbfm and a positive opk today but its a whole 5 - 6 days early, and we BD last night and this morning (celebrating) lol.
Soooooo there is a tinny chance I could be getting a BFP earlier than I thought/planned but as I said its a small chance!

How is everyone doing? I havent read through all the posts but I will do soon! xxx

That is absolutely wonderful Welsh_mum!!! I am so happy for you!! Yay!!! :thumbup:

RANT WARNING!!!:

My SIL who's wedding is today blocked me on Facebook! Yesterday I said goodbye to her 3 times after the dinner and she ignored me. I know we don't really like each other that much anyway but I don't personally think you should block anyone from FB unless they are harassing you or something. All I wanted to do was post on her wall to say congratulations on her wedding day. I don't know why since I don't really like her, but it really hurt my feelings. I feel like an idiot, I called my mom crying. I don't even know when she blocked me, I just noticed. Grrr. And I still have to give her her present. I'd rather just take it back to the store now!

Awww! That really sucks! :( Why would she do that with out a good reason, it just seems odd and childish.. especially right around the wedding! that would be hurtful, it seems like you're trying to make an effort to at least have some sort of civil or peaceful relationship but she doesn't seem to care/want to make a similar effort. boo.:growlmad:

OMG I took my very last OPK (in the kit I bought) today and i was positive !! Thought I missed my OV day....so now I'm super excited !!! Called FOB (to be) and he will come over today and we'll insem for the 1st time !!!! I'm nervous and excited !!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

need lots of BD today !!!!!!!!!!!

RANT WARNING!!!:

You poor thing, what a nasty thing for her to do!
Ah well hun, just think it's her problem, not yours x

OMG I took my very last OPK (in the kit I bought) today and i was positive !! Thought I missed my OV day....so now I'm super excited !!! Called FOB (to be) and he will come over today and we'll insem for the 1st time !!!! I'm nervous and excited !!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Whoop whoop!! Good luck, keep us posted!

Awesome! FX'd!

AHHHHHH FX AND GOOD LUCK DODGE!!!!! <3 <3 <3

omg exciting. :D

And jess, that sucks. :( I'm so sorry. People are so immature. Just my opinion. But I think you're awesome, and she's an idiot for being a witch to you. <3

You're a sweetheart! Thanks! I was depressed after I got home tonight after the wedding, so I had a few drinks. Might as well since I'm not TTC yet...

Jess137 sorry to read about your SIL. Facebook seems to cause so much stress and rifts between people. You can help but feel hurt when someone de-friends you. I can't believe she's been so immature and not spoken to you.

dodgegirl OMG!!! Loads of :dust: coming your way. Fingers crossed for 2 weeks time and your :bfp:

Sigh - sunday night here. Don't want to go back to work. Although this is going to be a short week for me, having a friend come to visit next Friday. We're planning a big catch up, lots of cocktails etc. This will be my "last hurrah" before TTC. Can't wait.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for all the kind words! OMG I am sooo excited, looks like we are TTC because we BD on Friday and that was my ovulation day!!!!!!! :happydance:

Dodge - Thats really great news lets hope we get our BFP's soon then :thumbup:

Baccard - Hope youe OH is recovering well :hugs:

Jess137 - Your SIL sounds like mine - very immature and selfish (my brother is currently divorcing her) I Hate family politics but I think everyone has some kind lol

Hello ladies, Well I waited for the 2ww, and today:witch: should be arriving but so far no show! I tested yesterday and got a BFN so now Im just annoyed that :witch: is late! When Im normally so regular!!
when she eventually arrives, we are going to try again, so have been temping, and got some OPK so we will see, might even try the SMEP.

Whats your take on Alcohol Ladies?

I dont really drink but am going on Holiday which will be before I can test for PG so I normally would have few drinks on Hols, should I just stay un-alcohol-ed? (if thats even a word!) or just a few drinks of a low percent (there are some ciders that I like that are 1-2% )

Opinions please!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend, though its not sun bathing weather Im boiling!!! so might just sit out it in anyway!
Ah well...
Have a good weekend ladies from a very hot but dismal looking London!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->