The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I've been out of the loop for awhile so it took me a bit to get caught up. So much good news! I love the 4D scans and wish I could get one now that little "Moe" (as I've been calling her) is bigger.
Congrats to the ladies that have had their little one!

My sister thinks its a migrane ..i've never had one before. I kept food down long enough to take pain killers and its eased off a bit and i don't feel sick anymore. I didn't want to have to take pain killers just in case we are pregnant but i could have no word of a lie bashed in my own head...and i've got a good pain thresh hold i know i have. xxx

Please just take the painkillers, even if you are pregnant your baby doesn't have an umbilical cord yet, so there is absolutely no way for any painkillers, alcohol or anything like that to transfer over over to the baby until at least the 6 week (2 weeks after missed period) mark. Internet forums have created this hysteria about all these myths of things not to do while TTC which doctors completely scoff at because medically there is not way they either harm the baby, or increase chances of a chemical or miscarriage.

I think your sister is right, it sounds like a migraine to me too. It's unusual to start getting them in your 20s for no reason, but my dad was in his 30s when he started getting them so it's certainly possible, whereas I was 14 and told it was probably hormonal (sounds possible as I stopped getting them when I fell pregnant).

Ah right. Thanks and i did take them i think i would have gone a bit mad today other wise and i remembered someone saying (must have been you) about the whole 6 weeks thing. My sister gets them and has done for years and her half brother gets them too. I hope this isn't the start of them cause i really don't want to be dealing with that again.

xxx

Baby Harry Aiden arrived at 9.40 last night weighing 5lb 8oz. Him and his mum are not allowed home yet as he isnt keeping his milk down (his big sister got my brothers eating everything in sight gene!:haha:)

Aww glad to hear he's arrived and hope that he'll start keeping his milk down very soon. Big congratulations to the whole family xxx

edit: Just realised that today is the day that Aria was supposed to be born and that she is now 4 weeks old. Swan i bet the time is flying by!! and hope to see some pictures soon xxx

How strictly did you do this monitoring movement things...
Im just worried that Im not feeling enough, and sometimes I dont feel anything for ages.. I was wondering whether anyone else is worried! I know that she was fine on friday, and that she has moved position since last time, she is laying horizontally across my stomach, which is probably why Im feeling less, but I still worry... I have a MW appointment in Thursday so will speak to her about it, Im sure its all fine, and its probably because I have a cold and am tired but AAAHHHH is till worry! Sorry ladies

Congrats on baby Harry, hope he starts eating tomorrow.

I just know migrane's can make you feel a little mad with pain wanaB, I always end up sort of rocking as the small movements seem to distract my brain until the painkillers kick in. If your head still isn't great try to get a few drinks down you, I tend to find I get them when I;m either a bit dehydrated, or they make me dehydrated, I don't know why but again it's just something that seems to make them go away a bit quicker. Hopefully it's just a one off (or can I symptom spot and hope it's your body getting a new influx of hormones at 11DPO?!)

Hi ladies! Crazy to realize that Aria's due date is today and here she is, in my arms, a month old! We went to her appointment today and she is 8 lb, 3 oz - up from the 5 lb 14 oz she was at her one-week appointment. And she gained an inch in length. I'm so happy! BF has been a struggle - er, was in the beginning - so I'm glad she's thriving now. :) She's still tiny in the grand scheme of things, but the doctors were happy with her progress.

I never paid much heed to the movements things, to be honest, Singers. My doctor never said that I should ensure she moved a certain amount or anything, so I just monitored things based on ensuring that she was moving on a day-to-day basis. :shrug: Some days she was moving less than others, especially as she got bigger. But everyone's different and I probably should have paid better attention, all things considered. I know that if I would rest on my left side and drink ice water, she'd usually get moving and then I'd rest assured. :thumbup: But if you're concerned, I'd ring your doctor. Reassurances are, if nothing else, best for momma to relax. :)

Hope the baby and mama are able to come home soon Mazzy!

Wishing all you ladies well; and major :dust: to those of you who are TTC! :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
Just popping in for a quick hello today. Trying to get this spreadsheet done at work (which i wish i never volunteered to help with).

Swan - Aria is gorgeous. Thanks for the photos

Wana - I hope you feel better and fingers crossed this could be a symptom for you.

Singers - I worry about movement too, some days he's really active, other days must just be sleeping and growing. I think you are supposed to count 10 movements a day from week 28, but i'm not sure if that's in 1 hour or just in one session or whatever. I will be asking my Obs tomorrow.

Anyways, I hope everyone else is well. Other than RSI from this stupid spreadsheet, I am ok.

Hello,

Well I am going to speka to MW tommorrow she what she says.. I think Im just being over emotional at the moment.. For example I went to watch OH's School musical the other day (it was the wiz) and ended up leaving crying because of one particuar boy in the cast that I know is very disabled but had so much fun, it made me cry!! ( just thinking about it now is bringing tears to my eyes!!!) So its probably just all the hormones... I have got trousers on today (they are slightly tight around my stomach) so I can feel her moving more. She isnte really hitting anymore, just more like general movements... The thing my OH keeps saying is that she is getting bigger, and your space is getting smaller, so the movemnts I feel will be different! (he is very practical and sensible!!) Oh well she is probabalyg etting fed up with cold water! considering it was almost snowing this moring on my way to work!

OH has got an interview on Friday! Im very exicted and so is he, the school is much closer to home, and would mean a pay rise, which may mean I wouldnt have to go back to work full-time! (I would like to be a lady of leisure!).

Hope everyone else is good, sorry I missed on the Harry being born!
Swan Aria is lovely..
Wanna - I used to get Headches/Migraines alot, water does help, (as sometimes they start due to dehydration.. hopefully it wont go into a full blow migraine. When you testing?

Hope everyone is having a good week

Swan- Aria is beautiful! :flower:

Singer- My little "Moe" moves pretty frequently with very obvious jabs. My doc asks during my appointments that I feel her at least 10 times per day. If you're concerned, I would definitely ask your MW soon.

The manager in the radiology department at the hospital I work at has offered to do an ultrasound (for "training purposes" for his staff of course :winkwink:) I've had it in the back of my head that maybe we were mistaken on the gender so it would be nice to get a confirmation.

Wana- I used to get migraines when I was a teenager. What you have sounds just like what I had. The pain was unbearable and I would be sick all day. I couldn't function, be around light or noises, or even sit up. Fortunately, I "outgrew" them and haven't had one since. There wasn't much you could do except lay in bed, take some meds, and put a warm washcloth on your forehead. I hope they won't be a regular thing for you!

Mazzy, Congrats to little baby Harry! Hope he keeps that milk down soon.

Singers, IF you are worried about movements definitely contact your MW. I either drink something or eat something to get little one moving.

Swanxx, Aria is so cute. I love her purple outfit!

Wanab, Hope you migraines go away.

AFM, Baby girl is growing and wriggling around. I’m still working on the nursery and hope to be finished with it soon. I have to go to the fabric store sometime this weekend to pick up some fabric, so I can do the window treatments and quilts.

She has been moving alot today, and I will be really happy tommorrow once I have spoken to MW and heard her heartbeat, sorry Im whinging ladies, Off to try to make My OH's Valentines and Birthday Card (he was born on the 14th of Feb)

Thanks for the advice

Congrats on baby Harry, hope he starts eating tomorrow.

I just know migrane's can make you feel a little mad with pain wanaB, I always end up sort of rocking as the small movements seem to distract my brain until the painkillers kick in. If your head still isn't great try to get a few drinks down you, I tend to find I get them when I;m either a bit dehydrated, or they make me dehydrated, I don't know why but again it's just something that seems to make them go away a bit quicker. Hopefully it's just a one off (or can I symptom spot and hope it's your body getting a new influx of hormones at 11DPO?!)

Funny enough the day before i had just started using my water bottle again and took it to work to make sure i was drinking enough. Hubby said maybe its MS joking about it and i said i better not get a headache like this with MS i'll be a horror to live with lol. Feeling much better today though thanksyou :)

Hello,

Wanna - I used to get Headches/Migraines alot, water does help, (as sometimes they start due to dehydration.. hopefully it wont go into a full blow migraine. When you testing?

Hope everyone is having a good week

Urm testing...hadn't really thought about it tbh. Probably Saturday if AF doesn't turn up tomorrow or Friday.

Another question (sorry lol) is it normal before your AF is due for you temp to rise even more? For the past week i've been between 36.60 and 36.70. This morning i was 36.81. Also i've had a few pains today but it was for about half hour earlier on and they felt like when you get ovulation pains not PMS pains. Only time will tell anyway. I'll see what my temp is in the morning.

Swan - beautiful pictures Aria is a pretty little thing :)

Singers - glad to hear you've felt her moving and you feel a bit happier

xxx

Wana I get occasional migraines if I get dehydrated and very tired. Seeing as I'm very tired all the time lately I'm pretty vigilant about making sure I drink enough seeing as I can't really take painkillers. Hope you're feeling betteer. My temp did sometimes rise before AF was due, have you got a link to your chart?

Mazzy, congrats!

Swan, Aria is gorge :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is feeling ok - sorry I've not caught up with everyone! I'm pretty exhuasted at the moment, thinking about going to get some bloods done to check everything is ok. Anyway, I'm halfway through now - where does the time go! Here I am this evening, 20+1 (do excuse all the stuff everywhere!)

https://i44.tinypic.com/mjy78n.jpg

Great bump pic Becca :) can't believe your half way already!!

Here's the link. My temps are only recorded from part way as i didn't have a thermometer and the first peak is the morning after a few glasses of wine with a friend.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92448

xxx

That's pretty good for a first chart - mine was all over the place :haha: I seem to recall my temp did sometimes jump a day or two before AF arrived, but of course it can do the same thing when you're pregnant too :shrug: I'd say if you were going to get a BFP it'd probably show up by now, but I don't know about you but I always preferred to wait for AF to show up (or not!) as I hated seeing the lily-white BFNs :nope:

Thanks becca :) i didn't think i'd done to bad lol Yeah i'm the same i'd rather wait and see if AF turns up on time first before testing. There has onely been 2 times i tested before AF was due and as soon as i'd tested i knew i wasn't pregnant lol

As i always say only time will tell. Will see if AF shows up tomorrow xxx

Harry is heading home!!! Apparently he has hollow legs like his Dad :haha:. I will try and get a picture of him, just gonna get permission off brother and sister in law (dont like putting other people pics on internet!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->