The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I had a gradual decline in temps before AF came, the only month it started to rise was the month we got lucky, but I don't want to get your hopes up as it takes a few months of charting to learn what is normal for you.

That is a really cute bump Becca - I'm jealous as I still don't really have one!

It does come and go. It's big like that (relatively speaking!) in the evenings, but this morning it's still kind of small and in the is-she-fat-or-is-she-pregnant category!

Fab news mazzy!

Well had MW appointment today, Everything is fine... I need to stop worrying about movements, its just a very hard thing to explain to OH that there is a living thing inside you are its hard not to worry! She has moved again, I actually felt her do it, while I was in the Waiting room, so she is now head down, (which I can only see as good) back to my left (if you looked at me) and legs under my ribs.. So I will be happy if she stays there till she is ready as it cant be that far to travel from There to engaged can it!! She listened to her heartbeat, and got it first time, my bump is on track, So even though at the 4D scan she said her legs were long, she is obviously just going to be leggy! (maybe blonde to... not like me!) Will try to do a bump pic Im happy with at some point, generally I just look fat!

Taking the Day off tommorrow as the MW couldnt get any blood out of me, so I have to go to the hospital.. Whoppee! Then mum and Parent in laws are coming and Im off to France for a week.. So Im sure tons of things will happen while Im away, I may try to check the net if I can.. so I dont get to far behind!

Did anyone watch OBEM last night, I was on tenterhooks, the poor lady, and the midwives were so professional but were obviously stressed by the whole thing too. Im glad everything turned out alright though...

Made OH's Cards last night, One with The naked Piano Player from Monty Python with his head (he does have a habit of playing the piano naked!!) which looks very good, Im quite impressed, and got his camera/SD card/Case for his birthday, and made his Valentines (slightly less imaginative, I sometime call him Mr Bean- not because he looks like him, more because he is my human bean... weird I know) so its got Jelly beans in the shape of hearts on the front, am probably going to buy him some gloves tommorrow, if I can work out which bus to get to TKMaxx, or might look in Marks and Sparks, they are bound to have something (not very romantic though) may also get some jelly beans in the shape of hearts to go with the card...

What is everyone else doing for valentines?
Also anyone else doing cloth nappies?? If so have you started your stash yet?
What do people think about these leg warmer things??

Sorry just realised its sooooo long! I think I need to edit my thoughts!
Thanks for being here ladies

We're hoping to use cloth nappies, but I don't know where to start to be honest. I don't know how to make a decision between all the different types.

We don't pay any attention to valentines to be honest, but I did buy some new Hot Milk undies the other day to feel a bit more sexy which might be of interest to those planning valentines - found some really good deals on www.nursingbra-shop.co.uk and the gentleman who runs it is extremely friendly but other places do ofc sell them too - worth checking out if any UK ladies need maternity undies as found them a similar price to Mothercare and the fit is just a lot more supportive.

Beccad, What a cute bump!

Singers, I wish I could watch the UK version of OBEM. The US version is not very good and everyone seems to get epidurals. Hubby and I will probably just be home on Valentines. We usually don’t do much. I’m not doing cloth diapers. I love the leg warmers. I plan on making a few from socks I get on sale at Target.

Good luck Wana! :hugs:

We have no plans for Valentines, other than to stay in and have some cuddles with little Miss Aria. :) Which is A-OK by me because I'm admittedly not a huge fan of V-Day anyway. :lol: Just one more thing most people expect me to remember, when he already knows I adore him to pieces. :rofl: Usually we'd just go out to dinner, but I'll be cooking up something fun for the evening this year. Not sure what yet, but I love to cook so I'll probably experiment a bit.

I love legwarmers and have ordered quite a few from BabyLegs in the past. Currently none of them - even the infant ones - don't fit Aria's tiny legs... soooo. Eventually, we'll get there. :haha: I just need to fatten her up a bit more!

Morning ladies.

Well I am in hospital :(
Went to my Obs yesterday (feeling fine mind you) and my BP was 150/100, so she decided to admit me for a couple of DAYS! So I went home, called hubby, asked him to come home to take me also called work to tell them I wouldnt be in for the rest of the week (I bet it was all the sitting and working on that spreadsheet that did it!). Work was fine about it, but really what could they do anyway? So then we came into my hospital and I have been here ever since midday yesterday. My BP has come down a little, but still not great. Baby Bug seems to be fine, moving around in there and I had a CTG which showed his heart rate as perfectly fine. So really just resting in between 4 hourly BP checks. I assume that my Ob is going to put me on some meds and we will just continue on as normal, fingers crossed anyway.

The midwives here are all lovely so far, hopefully this will continue into next time when I come back to have my baby too. Trying to sleep last night was crap, bed uncomfy and hubby went home even though he could have stayed (i have a double bed room). It is also lovely to hear the babies crying on the ward too, cant wait to come back and have ours, but I do want him to stay in there for awhile yet!

Anyway, that is me for now. It has taken me this long to get on here as the internet reception (using my phone to connect my ipad) had been bad.

I hope everyone is ok. I will catch up on everything in the thread later on while I am sitting here bored amd "resting".

:flower:

Take it easy Poppie and hope your BP comes down soon!! Glad everything else is ok :) xxx

Poppie I am so sorry about your BP. Hopefully it will go down and you can go back to your normal routine. :hugs:

Poppie I hope your bp improves and you can get home really soon :hugs:

Well we had the scan and everything looks good. We have a little girl with long legs! Quite funny seeing as DH and I are both pretty short :haha:

aww yey for scan. i can't wait to see baby again.
I really want to pack my bags lol it seems so far away xx

I'm sorry Poppie! Being in the hospital is no fun! Glad to hear that the LO is fine. I hope your BP goes down quick so you can go home. In the meantime, try to enjoy the excuse to rest and be lazy! :hugs:

Becca- Your bump is adorable!

Not a lot is going on here. A friend of mine has been busy planning a baby shower for me. She's very excited about it and has lots of ideas, but I think she might be annoying some of the guests! Another friend was under the impression they were going to cohost, but feels she hasn't gotten to be involved so is irritated with her. Hopefully it won't become too dramatic because I'm starting to feel a little awkward! :shrug:

I'm planning a trip home to visit my family. I thought it would be nice to get one last trip in before "Moe" is born. It's an 8 hour drive, which I'm not looking forward to but I'll get to spend three days there. My extended family will be around to so I'll get to see some of my aunts and cousins.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet. I watched the third Paranormal Activity last night. Has anyone else seem those movies?

Becca - a little girl?? I thought you were staying team yellow?? Congrats on team :pink: :D (or am i some how late to the party and not noticed before?)

Nanner -i'm sure everything will be alright and you'll have a fab shower!!

AFM - still not AF, no signs that its going to show. I'm bloated, my boobs are still fuller and uncomfortable and i feel a little bit (might be in my head) icky. I'm still getting a bit of a niggly headache on and off. I am getting a test tomorrow so will test Sunday when i get up. Wish me luck ladies :) I really don't feel like AF is coming but i could be proved wrong!!

xxx

i thought that you was staying team yellow becca! congrats on the girl tho another girly <3 my 20 week scan is on tuesday.

poppie hope all is well but glad you and baby is fine :D .x

Yeah I was team yellow but curiosity got the better of us!

Good luck wana!

Morning ladies. Thanks for the well wishes.

Still here in the hospy, BP is slowing coming down. I am hoping I see the Dr this morning and she decides i can go on meds or whatever so i can go home. I still feel fine and baby is all good. Its very comfy here so that makes it ok, but still nothing like being home. I doubt she will let me go today, so looking like I will get home on Sunday.

Congrats on Team Pink Becca. We are still well out numbered here on Team Blue!

Wana - :dust: and everything crossed for you for testing.

Nanner - baby shower would be fun, mine is next Sat, but I can see how u might be feeling awkward with your friend. I am sure it will all be ok.

I hope everyone else is well xo

Mrs Mel, Snowflakes, Dodge, Mazzy...how are things?? Where are you in your cycles?? Hope your all well as we haven't really heard from you :) xxx

Just an update: Dr wants to keep me in til at least Monday because she wants a 24 hour urine collection to check for protein. I know it's best that she's being cautious, but I'd really like to go home. Sigh.... :(

hi ladies on my phone so cant really c much hopmd u eee5 bettr soon popp4e and im keep4ng mz fingers and toes crossed wanna. Off to france a7 4 type. Be back in a wedk! Bye

Excellent typing singers :rofl: have a lovely time in France!

Poppie sorry you're still stuck at the hospital :hugs: But like you say, better safe than sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->