The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

YAY!!!! Wana!! CONGRATS!!! :yipee: I literally just did a little clap, then remembered I'm still in the hospital (luckily in the privacy of my own room, but still). So happy for you!! Just wonderful. I had a feeling this month would be your month. I was sure you wouldn't need to be temping anymore!

Haha Poppie would have loved to have seen that and thankyou :D That has really made me chuckle lol Imagin if you did have people around you lol

Good to hear you should be able to come home soon :thumbup:

xxx

congrats wana :D so happy for you are you going to do a digi in a few days? make sure you take lots of pics for a memory box thats what i have done. i have the lines and the digi on photos so i can put them in my journal so when would your due date be? x

Thankyou :D. Yeah i will. I had a two pack of the first response so i will take the other one tomorrow. I'll go to the doctors on Tuesday as well to get the ball rolling as well :)

My due date would be October 19th... a week after me and DH will have been together 4 years :)

Our Junebug babies got from January-June and then jump to October lol xxx

awww im so happy for you both. what a lovley gift :D just before 14th feb too :D

mazzy i hope your faint line turns into a big fat bfp too :D i was so nice to see 14 instead of 13 this morning :) x

Thanks Kim :) and i know it makes up for me not having got anything yet lol oops :blush:

Mazzy what Kim said...Hope you get your 2 dark lines :D xxx

Wana, I've still got my test - only ever did the one, and the lines are still there, although they've gone darker pink now.

Well I didn't see my Dr today, but the midwife said she had phoned and was happy with my results (I guess from my bloods and urine) and she'd see me tomorrow. So hopefully this means I am going home in the morning!! :happydance:

Just talking about Epidurals and stuff... the midwife at our antenatal class said that about 70% of women who come to my hospital have them and about 40% of those go on to have an emergency c-section. I am totally open to having one (DH not so much) but I will go with the flow at the time. I also expect that because of these issues with BP the last few days I am probably going to be induced early. I'll be bringing this up with my Obs when I see her tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends! :flower:

Fab news that you're (hopefully!) going home tomorrow. What other pain relief options do you get in Australia? In the UK we get gas and air as a basic minimum (nitrous oxide/laughing gas!), then there's other drugs like diamorphine, meptid, pethidine, which I gather are all opiate-based drugs and will give some pain relief but from what I read they mostly seem to make women a little bit spaced out! Then after that there's the epidural, but if you're close to delivery (7cm or more) they often won't give you one and you just have to get on with it! Something like 40% of UK women opt for an epidural. I'm not sure how many of those go on to be a c-section. They also don't like giving epidurals too soon. Some hospitals won't give you one until you're in established labour 4cms, because of the risk of labour slowing down or stopping altogether.

I'm hoping to have a water-birth and you're only allowed gas and air if you're in the water. But I'm well aware that I might need proper pain relief. I don't want to have anything that makes me feel sick or unaware of what's going on properly, and the intermediate pain relief options can cross the placenta and make the baby sleepy for a day or two after it's born, so I'll go straight for the epidural I think if I need pain relief.

Aww Wana that is awesome, congratulations!! :hugs: :dust: :happydance: I can imagine you must be stoked!!! :) What an exciting morning!

Thankyou Swan!! Aria will be 9 months old by the time my LO comes along lol how crazy is that! xxx

Oh yes Mazzy.... any news?? :dust:

I took several photos of all my tests, but just kept the 1st FRER that I took.

Becca - at our class the other week she just told us they had the gas, pethadine and then epi. Obviously they will assist with other forms of pain relief like heat packs, warm shower, birthing ball etc.

Thanks Mazzy! Fingers and toes are all crossed for you :)

:dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Tried FRER again this morning...BFN my mind WAS playing tricks on me. Bring on the AF :thumbup:

sorry mazzy but its not over until af arrives, i tested and it was bfn and i left it then and waited for af it never came and then i went to drs to find out what was going on and they did a blood test put me in for a ultrasound as the thought i had pcos and the blood test came back at 2400 something even a week before the drs did a test and they said it was neg! so they is hope. x this was the first real period after my mc x

Yey Congrats Wana that's fantastic news! I got my hopes way up for you after that migraine I have to admit, I was convinced it was a nice rush of hormones doing you in :D

Yey Congrats Wana that's fantastic news! I got my hopes way up for you after that migraine I have to admit, I was convinced it was a nice rush of hormones doing you in :D

Haha :D thanks ...although i've got to admit when you said about it possibly being pregnancy related i wasn't too happy about the prospect of maybe getting more. Hopefully that will be the only one though :)

I keep getting mild cramp-ish, niggling kind of not pains but aches? in my right side and it immediatly makes me thing oh here we go i'm not actually pregnant lol xxx

Wanna-you will prob feel like that for a while too! I remember feeling like I was just going to come on all the time! So pleased for you x

That will carry on wana, and you'll probably feel like AF is about to arrive any second for a few weeks! I had/get headaches and the night before my BFP was the last decent night's sleep I had :haha: It'll all be worth it in the end!

OK ladies i have pretty much given up for this month. So what do you girls do on the month you got BFP?

This month i done SMEP however i roughly guessed when i o'ed by using a phone app (woman log) I also took a capsule of EPO every day (1000mg). I stopped drinking caffiene too (which is a lot for me as i usually have 8-10 cups a day!)

The temping how does that work, idiots guide anyone?

mazzy- we just went with the flow on our bfp month. We were on holiday and we just dtd every other day in that week. I tried not to think about it tbh. I was shocked when i saw my bfp as i was expecting another a long cycle.xx
Congrats wana so pleased when i saw the number of bfps i had to see who it was xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->