The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

aww no way Mazzy hopefully wither way you'll find out soon. Its got to be horrible in limbo not knowing either way big hugs :hugs: xx

Well its official my boobs have already grown a cup size!! I was in serious need of some bras and the found out we were expecting so decided to get some cheap ones from George to tide me over and would get 1 size bigger. Well i tried on a 34 C (i'm a B normally) and after thinking it looked huge ....it fits perfectly!! I was amazed. I bought them anyway...there was no way i was buying a 34 D lol xxx

Thats one things im REALLY not looking forward to when i eventually get pregnany. Im 36JJ now and i have a hard enough time buying bras anyway

I worried a lot about the bra size issue, as I was quite big to begin with, but it's not been as bad as I feared! I mean they are bigger, but not OMG off the scale or anything like that. I went up a bit to start with, and it's been fairly stable since.

I do worry about what will happen to them if I end up breast-feeding :rofl:

Mazzy, really sorry you don't have an answer one way or the other yet :hugs:

cute little bump Wana :haha: I never got the bloat - just went from normal to fat looking at about 18 weeks.

god Mazzy you've got huge boobs lol ...my friends an E/F and she's worried what will happen when the time comes xx

I started at 32D and I'm now up to a 34EE, I can't say I feel comfy but I'm happy that they seem to have stopped growing! I was changing sizes every 2 weeks from 6 weeks through to about 14 weeks, so I started to only get 1 bra in each size, as I could wash it over night and I needed a new one too soon to want to buy 2 in each size as I got no use out of them. Once I settled into a size I bought a load of the Hot Milk and Cake ones, as they're a much, much more comfy and supportive fit for me than M&S or Mothercare ones. nursingbra-shop.co.uk had the best prices I found but it's not worth shelling out until the size settles down.

Think my bp may still be a bit wild, having headaches, dizzyness, feeling faint etc. Glad I'm seeing the consultant Monday, but I've started having horrible nightmares where the baby comes next week and is so tiny and sick. I know I've no reason to think things will happen so quickly, bp isn't THAT bad, I just don't like it being so uncontrolled.

Hello ladies, Had a lovely time in france we looked around at baby things, bought some "Sophie the giraffe" related items... (they are alot cheaper than in england), It was also nice just spending time wandering around..

Getting quite emotional at the moment, I started crying in Waitrose yesterday because I couldnt decide what to pick for lunch!!! (its absolutley ridiculous!!)
Bra wise Wanna, I went quite quickly from 34 F to 34FF and by christmas I was up to 34 G now these are starting to get a little tight, so I may need to go up a back size, but Im trying to resist until I get a bit closer. Also CONGRATUALTIONS!!!
D#inah - nightmares/ vivid dreams are all apart of it apartently.. I keep having weird and wonderful dreams!
Swan glad your appointment went well and Aria is doing well!
I have to go just thought I would have a little catch up hope evryone is having a good weekend!

glad you had a fab time singers and thankyou :)

Oh and poppie I was some VHC onesies and vests today when out shopping and immediatly thought of you ..they were soooooo cute!! We were just nosing (couldn't help it lol) and DH saw a kermit the frog onesie he loved haha xx

Singers, if you're still fitting ok in the cup it might be worth getting one of those back extender things. That's been a bigger problem for me than cup size, I was a 28 and now I'm a 32 but I think even that's going to get tight on me before the end.

Morning ladies!! 30 weeks today!! :happydance:

I hope everyone is well??

I had my Baby Shower on Saturday afternoon and it was awesome! Lots of people came and Baby Bug was totally spoilt! I'll have to get the pics off my camera and post some here soon. There's hardly anything we have to buy now, which is fantastic, I just need to get our furniture and set everything up!

My BP is still hovering around the 130/90 mark which is not really good, my Obs wanted me to call her if it's consistently at about 140/90 so hopefully I can get it down over the next few days now that the shower is done and my visitors are going home. She also said the next 2 weeks are crucial in that if they needed to deliver him, I'd have to go to a different hospital that looks after tiny premmie babies. So hopefully we can hang in there for a few more weeks yet. Hoping to get to 37 weeks before we need to think about doing anything.

Mazzy - fingers crossed your bfp is still to appear.

I hope everyone has a good week.

xoxo

Morning all. Had the hospital consultant this morning, he was as much use as usual. Bp was taken at 140/102 and 130/100, and yet he still said he didn't see the need to do anything as there were no signs of pre-e - I felt like yelling at him because while there are no signs of pre-e bp that high is an issue on it's own! Eventually me and another doctor convinced him to up my medication dose a bit as he wants the bp to be in the 130/90-140/95 range no higher, and it's clearly running above that. I guess I just need to learn to stand my ground a bit more, as it looks like unless there are signs of pre-e he's just going to ignore the blood pressure, whereas for me I'd rather keep it well controlled in and of itself.

Had a bit of an emotional day yesterday, so turned to my de-stresser (baking) which has had the knock on effect that so far today I've had no real food but 3 cookies :blush:

Hi! I just got back from a visit with my family. It was a long drive but had a good time.
My babyshower is going to be this weekend. It should be fun.

Cravings- nothing unusual. I normally drink lots of milk, but now I drink TONS of milk.
Stretch Marks- I don't have any yet (knock on wood). I do have a pretty dark linea negra. I use cocoa butter everyday but have been told that doesn't really do much to help. My mom never had them with all three kids, so I don't think I'll end up getting any.
Bra Size- I went up one cup size at about 20 weeks but haven't grown much since.

Singers- I haven't been weepy, but I have been irritable! How embarrassing. :dohh:

I have been experiencing a lot of shortness of breath. In fact, I nearly fainted while driving with my mom. I managed to pull over and compose myself, but it was pretty scarey.

Poppie- I hope you can squeeze out a couple of more weeks with Baby Bug!

I think it's defo good to have an opinion Dinah! I'm another one that hasn't eaten properly today - two bags of crisps, tub of rice pudding and a packet of Starburst for lunch :haha:

hope your ok poppie and bug stays put. x
I hate the bp issue my runs at 133/89 and my consultant said thats ok. suppose it will change if I start getting swelling and more protein x
Hope everyone is well xx

Morning.

Had a nap after work yesterday and got to bed earlier so I am feeling a bit better today, although I could have slept until about 10am this morning. I still have visitors staying, which is a bit of a pain considering the circumstances and us being at work, but they are pretty good and understand me going to bed early etc. I think they are going tomorrow afternoon.

Dinah - I'd definitely be concerned about your BP and be speaking up about it. Mine isn't Pre-e either (yet), but they are monitoring me closely and am on the meds. I even take my little BP machine to work so I can take readings during the day. Good on you for looking after yourself.

Nanner - I hope you enjoy your shower as much as I did!!

Hope everyone else is well??

xo

He told me off for using the home monitor. I tried saying my GP had asked me to do it but he still said it would make me worry unnessisarily. Has yours only come on since 20 weeks Poppie? From what I gather they take gestational high bp more seriously than chronic as it can change more suddenly. I took a tablet when the alarm first went off at 6am this morning, but didn't actually get up until DH went to work at 7am, and I felt the best I've felt for weeks. Guess maybe it has been rising too much during the long night when the tablets don't roll over. Which ones are you on Poppie? I'm on Methyldopa 500mcg 4x daily, which I find odd as I was told they wouldn't go that high on one tablet, they'd rather have two tablets in the mix than one at a high dose.

sorry to hear Mazzy and sorry you got messed around this month. Big hug :hugs: xxx

Hope your BP sorts its self out and doesn't cause you too many problems Dinah and Poppie.

I spoke to the midwife today. I am booked in for the 2nd March :) not really sure what happens though tbh she did say we would go over things but tbh i can't remember what she said ...oops lol :blush:

Also she said she'd see me then next at 16 weeks.That sounded ages away when she first said 16 weeks but does that sound about right?? Obviously i know i'll have a scan in between as my GP said about 10 weeks.

Anyway quite happy to know i'm seeing the midwife next week. It will make it that little bit more real :D xxx

Sorry to hear that Mazzy, just think it wasn't meant to be for some reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->