The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Morning ladies...

31 weeks! Does feel like it's going slow now though, especially seeing as I am counting down the last few weeks til I finish work. 13.5 working days to go! :)

Had a good weekend, relaxing in the cool as it was 38 degrees (100 F). Picked up our chest of drawers and bassinet on Friday night. I LOVE my drawers, the colour is gorgeous. We haven't got out the bassinet yet as we're expecting someone to do a valuation on our home to be able to get a loan and we don't want them to know we'll have a baby soon as it could impact on how much we can borrow. So looking forward to getting that out after it's done and also picking up the change table and cot in a couple of weeks.

Wana - sorry you are sick. I hope it doesn't hang around too long for you. Don't forget to go to the Dr if you really can't keep food down as you need the nourishment for yourself and esp bubs.

Hi Singers ! I hope your MW appointment goes well and bubs gets into a good position soon.

Becca - your bump is gorgeous!

Pink - I hope you're ok and your midwife is happy with you. Still better to be safe than sorry.

Mazzy - all the best with the new plan of action. I have everything crossed for you.

Swan - glad to hear Aria is doing well.

Have a great week! :flower:

To celebrate, a my first bump progression for those who like them. I feel so self concious but I suppose we're all in a similar position of having more curves than we're used to.

Attachments

• 5 weeks 2.jpg
    5 weeks 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 24 week v day bump.jpg
    24 week v day bump.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Just made hubby sad....pointed out to him that this is the last month for us to have a baby this year.

:( Oh Mazzy :hugs:

Dinah - looking great!! :) Congrats on V-day too.

Not much going on here. Just bored in my office, counting down the days til I'm outta here!

Gosh it's been quiet lately!

Dinah- Cute baby bump! You're so little!

Poppie- Isn't it fun to get new furniture?! I'd love to see pics of the nursery when it's put together.

Mazzy- I'm sorry things aren't working out the way you want, but I'm sure they'll still work out. :flower:

Singers- Hope your LO turns the way she's suppose to soon. It's not ideal to get a c-section. But in the end it won't matter how she got here!

Nothing new here. I was just checking in. :thumbup:

Hello ladies..
Dianh I feel like a whale... I keep taking photos and then thinking, AGGHhh that looks horrible! My mum sent me one she took in france... and I look like a blimp!

So not quite ready to show everyone yet.. I said to OH yesterday that I want to take one I actually like...

Nanner you are soo close!!! Im counting down the days.. So cant imagine what Im going to be like when Im that close!

Hope everyone is well, she was doing night fever in my belly last night, which was quite funny, and seems to be having a bit of a rest today, (not surprisingly) on the plus side my beely button has stopped hurting... which is nice!
I read somewhere that at 31 weeks the baby puts on 1.1kg!!! So I am excepting a larger tummy as next week ends!.

p.s Dinah love your red PJ bottoms! (or they could be trousers!)

Lol they're PJs don't worry, although that is a fairly shabby collection of trousers I have going on! I know what you mean about the whale photos, because the bump just looks flabby with loose clothes I just feel chunky. We're going for 5 days in Portugal for a babymoon next week as the bp seems to be behaving and the consultant gave us the okay, but I'm not looking forward to the photos (or the swimming costume).

My LO has been a lot quieter the last week or so, she still kicks at some point every day, but I'm used to full on boogieing every other hour or so, so I'm a bit worried now that she goes 4 or 5 hours without feeling anything, then just a few small kicks. Did anyone else find theirs quietened down at 23/24 weeksish? Going to ask the midwife this afternoon - bit worried the high dose bp tablets which makes me feel so sleepy has knocked her out.

I know that the baby was a lot quieter, I rang the mw twice, and spoke to them when I went for all appointments, The MW said trust your instincts.... She also told me to get the numbers of the nearest Labour wards to, where I work, When i go to my Home town, when I go to OH's home town, and my normal one she said you will probably never have to use them but knowing that you have them will make you feel better, (and it has me) but if you are worried ring them.. thats what they are there for!! Its better you ring them now, than go on holiday and panic!

well its official.....i threw up for the first time :( was feeling sick anyway started dinner and took one look at the chicken and that was it. Off to the bathroom i went.

I did actually feel alot better after and afelt normal for a change. That was until i finished dinner and ate it and now i feel a bit icky again.

Pregnancy and what it does to us ey xx

Hello all.....yeah I agree, it has been a bit quiet on here!!!

Lovely bump pics dinah....I must get round to posting some on here too! I'm sure all is fine with ur LO....what did the midwife say this afternoon?

Wana-sorry ur being sick already. It's horrible isn't it? My sickness started at about week 8 and was pretty much daily til week 20!!! I hadn't been sick for about 3weeks until today, out of the blue on the way home in the car-nice!!!

Nothing much new with me....just enjoying feeling the kicks still!

Hope everyone is ok......it's nearly hump day! Can't believe we're not far off our next junebug being born.....so exciting!!!

Morning,
Happy 29th Feb everyone! Anyone know of people with a birthday today?? Would be weird only having your "official" birthday once every 4 years.

Am feeling a bit off today, probably because I was up later than usual chatting on the computer with my cousin who, after having thyroid issues and things, is now allowed to start TTC! She's going to start in about 6 weeks, so I was giving her all the need to know on vitamins and getting ready etc. Exciting!

I read somewhere that at 31 weeks the baby puts on 1.1kg!!! So I am excepting a larger tummy as next week ends!.

This has to be right as I feel like I'm getting larger by the day!! CRAZY!

I'm just getting little pokes and shoves now too, he must be running out of room in there. I get lots of little "bubbles" down where my jeans sit, like as if it makes him uncomfy... the jeans I'm wearing today aren't really the most comfy anyway.

I hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

Midwife sent me back to the ante-natal day assesment unit after my check was at 140/100, took cookies to bribe the midwifes, which got me a scan for reassurance and very fast test results, but readings stayed between 140/101 and 170/112 so at 8pm I was admitted so they could monitor what happens throwing nifedipine into the mix as 2g methyldopa apparently really is finally the limit. Gave me a splitting headache but hopefully that'll stop after a few days as bp wise it did the job. Hoping to be let out again today.

Sorry for short reply and poor typing, on phone. Hopefully won't be later.

WHooooooooo!! I can get on this website at work :happydance:

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Well im popping my EPO, temping but parents are here until Sunday so i have told Col that even if they are here when im ovulating we are still gonna BD. :thumbup:

Oh Dinah, that does not sound good. I am thinking of you, sending lowering BP vibes. :hugs: As much as it sucks to be in the hospital, it's the best place for you and bubs to be monitored.

Mazzy - all the best :dust: Have fun being sneaky on the BD-ing when your parents are visiting!

I came home from work after lunch today, just felt crappy, hot, uncomfy (didnt have my nice comfy jeans on). My BP wasn't too bad but still up a bit so I came home and rested for a few hours. Early night tonight.

Well Im sure she is running out of room, as when she moves its more like a squirm, and I can see my stomach rolling.. I keep getting quick flutters down where my trousers lie, so I assume it is muscles moving... I havent been getting any BH so hoping thats ok... Got a MW appointment next week, and she has been very quiet this morning, might have to go to the loo, and have a poke and a shake round abit to wake her up.. She muct get fed up with me doing that! I have been craving fruit (which I suppose is good for me) not so much craving but wanting so have been eating lots of it... and back to drinking orange juice again.. Trip home on the Tube last night was an absolute nightmare... It got stuck in the tunnel just outside the station I needed to get to, and I ended up standing for 45 minutes while the driver walked down the entire length and then had to reverse to the station before, at which point I then had to get off an walk to the next station! So it took me 2 hrs to get home, when normally its 45 mins door to door, I was not happy with TFL at all.. and though I feel a little guilty for stopping work two weeks before my Due date, Im not sure I will be able to cope travelling so far allong... (I do however have my holiday which looking forward to, so really Im stopping a month before due date!!)
How is everyone else... sending lower BP to everyone...

They won't let me home today. Trying a different drug, so far seems to be working but they're doing a 24 hour monitor.

Dinah- I'm sorry you're in the hospital. Hopefully it won't be for long. :flower:

Singers- I've been craving fruit too... and ice cream. :blush:

Poppie- The uncomfy feeling only gets worse!

I took a picture yesterday that I find funny. Thought I'd share. :winkwink:
We finished our birthing classes yesterday. We have a preadmission appointment in a couple weeks. Then we'll be all set!

Attachments

• 430580_3177062779052_1040099529_3046088_1967958599_n.jpg
    430580_3177062779052_1040099529_3046088_1967958599_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member