The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I know those of you from the US and Australia probably don't know much if anything about the Six Nations Rugby thats been going on but i would just like to say....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES!!! Get in there with the Grandslam!! :D :D :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

had our 4d scan today :D
here are some of the pictures we did not get loads of different ones so they have given us a free one for use at 29weeks :D

towards the end she tried to grab her toes which was so sweet and cute to watch. she loves having her hand and arm up by her face she did not move it once she kept just playing with her fingers! she is also breech at the mo hehe. her head is just under my ribs lol x

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • KIMBERLEY_4.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_4.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
  • KIMBERLEY_8.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_8.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • KIMBERLEY_37.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_37.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
  • KIMBERLEY_40.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_40.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
:)

Attachments

• KIMBERLEY_3.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • KIMBERLEY_17.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_17.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • KIMBERLEY_25.jpg
    KIMBERLEY_25.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
NanNER how exciting!!! Hope everything is going well, and cant wait to hear about your birth!

Wanna - i started to get back my stomach back 2nd tri, and now it is going again!
Kimberley and Luis - Looking forward to seeing your photos but my Internet is being really slow so I cant download them!

I now cant remeber anything anyone has said!!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend, Mum is up and had my Auntie up today which was nice, I am very tired today, and thirsty! The baby is still moving around so not worried, maybe she just wanted more fluids... Im getting really painful (between hip and groin) legish pain, which is causing me problems but will talk to the MW about it on thursday, Hope everyone else is well!!

Aw, great pics Kimberley! :thumbup: Very cute!

Becca, that was their main concern. I was making it worse too by crying in pain, so I exhausted myself completely by the time I hit 8 cm. And since it took me so many hours to get from 7 to 8, they were truly concerned I'd never be able to push, and since she'd been down there for so long already, they just felt it was best to drug me and push things along quicker for all our sakes. Her HR was perfect the entire labor, but they were beginning to think my brain was reaching critical mass. The minute I told Chris I wanted to go home and couldn't do it anymore, they realized I couldn't stay awake. :rofl: I took a nice two hour nap after my epidural went in, it was fabulous!

Holy crap Lu-is, I didn't realize you're 37 weeks already!!! :happydance: You're so close!!!

Morning ladies, just a quick pop in to say Nanner has had her baby girl, I saw a piccy on FB and she is adorable! I will let her come in here when she is ready to give us the report and details.

Congrats lovely mumma!! :kiss:

aww yay! so excited for Nanner; thanks for the update Poppie!

Awwwwww big congrats to nanner! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it either :) x

Ah lovely news that nanner has had her baby girl :cloud9: I figured she must have done after all this time!

Wana, Have you tried the cheese designed for kids? Cheese strings are very mild flavoured, and I was surprised to find they're not full of crap like I thought they would be. I eat a lot of yoghurt - mostly fromage frais type kids yoghurts as they're a bit less strong.

yay congrats to nanner!!

Becca no i hadn't thought of that. On a down side today because i haven't kept food down since yeasterday lunch time now :( I was doing so well an di don't know whats happened this last week. Its not like it always comes straight back up sometimes takes and hour or so like this morning. I sobbed after beign sick this morning because i just felt so rough. I'd had a shower before that as well and went quite light headed. So this morning isn't going great so far :( :( xxx

Morning ladies.

34 weeks today AND I'm on Maternity Leave!! :happydance: :yipee:

I feel bad, I haven't had a proper catch up with everyone over the weekend. I hope you are all doing ok??

Kim - gorgeous pics from your scan. :)

I finished up at work on Friday, was completely stoked they gave me a card and a $240 voucher which covers several department stores, so that was lovely. The girls also took me out for lunch. Today is my first official day at home, had a nice sleep in. Only downside to being on leave is not having my car. It was a company car so now we just have hubby's car and his work is 40 mins drive away. He can work from home the days I need to go to appointments and things so that is good. Won't be long and he'll be home with us for 2 weeks anyway, then my parents will come so we'll have their car to get around in too.

So my plans for the week are tidying up a bit in general, pottering around in the nursery and washing some of those teeny clothes ready for baby. Exciting to think that if she wants to induce me at 38 weeks at the latest, in a month I could be a mumma :)

Have a great week everyone. :flower:

Lu-is, great pics! Very cute.

Beccad, I’m sorry you’re having a hard time. I have my moments too. I feel great one moment and then horrible the next. I hope I totally forget about it once she’s here.
Wanab, Morning sickness is the worse, but it’ll get better before you know it. It seems like you’re getting a pretty good amount of variety.

Kimberly, So cute!!!

Congrats to Nanner!!! Thanks for update Poppie. Congrats on Mat leave.

Hooray for Nanner's little girl, I can't wait for her to tell us the details. :)

Wanna - I'm loving my longer, stronger nails. :) they've been so awesome these past couple months. hope you had fun telling the grandparents.

Kimberley - cute scan pictures!

Swan - I think it's very impressive that you made it to 8cm without drugs. way to go! I can't quite believe I'm at 37 weeks yet either.. time flies way too fast! But I am getting excited to meet my little baby.

Becca - You're still getting nausea :( that doesn't sound fun at all!

Meadows - Thanks! I hope you're feeling better I haven't had a cold in awhile but they are most definitely no fun while pregnant. My hubby has been avoiding kisisng me on the lips so he doesn't pass the cold he just had on to me.

Yay for maternity leave Poppie! :) No more work for you for awhile. hee hee

CeeDee- yay we're both past 37 weeks now.

Wanna, my nails were lovely up until recently when they have just started to break.. so you have been warned!! Lol Sorry your feeling so rough, but I read somewhere that strong sickness means the baby is well burrowed in (if that makes sense)

Poppie - CONGRATULATIONS on your maternity leave, Im definatly counting the days slowly down.. woke up with what feels like a cold this morning so if it gets any worst during the week I will definately be taking sometime off!

Anyone been drinking or is thinking of drinking Raspberry leaf tea?? Im an just trying to decide whether to have one cup a day as of Wed which will become 4 cups when I hit week 37/38 or whether I should wait till then, there are so many people saying dont take till late, and so many saying take always that Im really not sure what I should be doing... I measured my Fundal heigth last night and it has shot up.. all the way along I have been the exact cm's for weeks, and I also measure the same as the MW, Im feeling huge at the moment, and when I measured myself last night I have shot up to 40cm!!! when I was at teh MW 2 weeks ago I was spot on 32 cm... so what has happened?? No wonder Im feeling huge! Im slightly worried that she maybe a huge baby!!!!

OH is waiting to hear about some of the interviews he had last week and has another one on wednesday, this school is about 2 mins from our house so would be really really helpful, in terms of looking after a baby! The otherone is waiting to hear about is in Italy, which I know we will both enjoy... Its just hard not knowing, especially when I think about the fact we have a small dependent person about to be born... (which incidently is coming quick enough either!!!) I am hoping that she is comes ontime and doesnt feel the need to stay and cook for longer than 41 weeks.. I might go mad otherwise! it is bad enough knowing I have so little time left I just want her to be here!!!
We have almost settled on a name, the first is done, her second name I can tell my OH is quite as convinced about.. (its my middle name and every first born girl in my family) and as we have a double barrelled surname I dont really want to give her 2 middle names as well... we shall have to see, hopefully when she turns up she will say hello my name is .......... (insert perfect name!)

Hope everyone else is ok, and the photos are lovely Kim, and Luis (think I have already said so.. but wanted to say again incase!)

have a good week!

I drank RRLT starting at like... 30 weeks or so? Maybe a little earlier? I thought it tasted really good, but I can't really say much on effectiveness... since I went a month early. :rofl: The doctor assured me that the tea wasn't the reason I went into labor (by about hour... 25... I was panicking and running through a zillion reasons as to why I went into labor early LOL) but since I had planned on being pregnant for 4.5 more weeks, I still have a huge stash of it here now. I'm not sure if I can drink it while breastfeeding... I should look into that, otherwise it's going to waste. :|

Ahh, CeeDee AND Lu are both past 37! This is such excitement! :happydance:

Congratulations Nanner! Can't wait to hear about your new arrival.

Think I may have caught a UTI here, I feel the need to pee all the time, but when I go I don't actually need to. BP is on the up again too, last night it hit 180/119 :(

Poppie, congrats on being on mat leave!

Wana, hope you're feeling a bit less rough today. hang in there chick - it does get better :hugs:

Dinah :hugs: you're having a rough time of it...

RLT - what I've read is that you should start at about 32 weeks with a small amount, 1 cup maybe, and gradually increase it every couple of weeks.

I've had a really tired and hungry day today. I haven't been at work, so it's not been too bad. I dozed off in the bath this morning :haha: DH came in and had to prod me awake! I've had another couple of hours sleep this afternoon. And I've been scoffing all day, albeit in small amounts as I get full up really quickly!

This may be some helpful information for RRLT here:

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/herbaltea.html

and here:

https://herbgardens.about.com/od/medicinalherbs/f/Red-Raspberry-Leaf-Tea-Safe-During-Pregnancy.htm

HTH! :) My doctor supported the use of it from second trimester onward, but I got a 'late start' because I was, well, lazy. lol. Can't say for sure if it "helped" me or not, because really... my brain was so scattered by the time it really settled into my brain that I was in labor... :rofl: But it was tasty, and I didn't have any complications other than Aria taking her grand old time and all. ;)

I believe most of the ladies in my birth group asked their doctor or midwife opinion before starting it, since each one seems to have a slightly differing opinion. At least one girl's midwife actually gave her a mix that she, herself, made - so you never know, maybe some of your midwives would do the same? Regardless, I took it and plan to take it for my next pregnancy too. ^_^

I started with 1 cup a week, then increased it slowly but surely. I was up to 3 a day I believe by the time Aria made her grand entrance.

Morning ladies.

I've just put on my first washing load of clothes, socks and bibs for baby! Can't wait to hang them out and take a photo of them all cute and little on my clothes rack (we don't have a clothesline in our back yard yet!).

I don't like any variations of tea except English Breakfast so I doubt I'd be liking the RLT. I will be induced anyway so prob won't need it.

Yes - totes loving the nice nails. They are so strong and grow nice and long before I have to cut them.

Dinah - sorry to hear your BP is up again :( Check with your MW if you think you have a UTI, you'll need to get onto the antibiotics asap.

I hope everyone else is well. I'm enjoying the mat leave so far, loving being home and being able to nap and just potter about with little jobs for baby and have dinner ready for DH when he gets home.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->