The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Are you still with us Lu-is or was your coworker psychic?

Back in hospital as of last night, bp was happily sitting at around 160/114 but rising to over 170/122 for a few hours. They've now upped my labetalol yet again, and it's settled to around 150/104, still a bit high for my liking, so I'm going to see what tomorrow's consultant says as I think it's my own doing the rounds. They gave me the first of two steroid injections today to prepare the baby's lungs for an early arrival. They can't work out if I have pre-e or just uncontrolled high bp, the tests are saying two different things. Yesterday I had 2+ protein and some blood level was 40, and over 30 means pre-e, but today I'm back down to a trace. Here's hoping tomorrow brings some more answers.

I've been trying to upload some pictures but keep getting an error. Has anyone run across this?

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Oh Dinah, that's no good. It's strange they can't work out if it's just hypertension or pre-e. All my tests show no signs of pre-e, I also have no swelling or other symptoms of it either which is good for me. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for you and your LO, I hope that things progress ok, especially if she has to be born early.

Nanner - I'm not sure about the error. I usually use photobucket to upload pics and then just link them to here. You could try that maybe?

AFM - Saw locum at my Obs today (obs was away, which I knew). She wasn't as OTT as my obs usually is - lol! She said that my BP being up a bit wasn't too bad and the fact I have no other pre-e symptoms was good. I'll have my weekly scan tomorrow to check the fluid and his growth, so hopefully that is all good and we'll roll on for another week. Just keep resting!

I hope everyone has a good weekend :)

I'm still here! no baby yet.. lol :) Actually I had my weekly check up yesterday and cervix was still, most definitely closed. It was slightly effaced he said, but closed. My homework is to do a lot of walking this week to hopefully reach 1 cm by next Thurs. then he can do a membrane sweep.

Dinah - :hugs: oh no! I hope it isn't pre-e. I also hope they are able to get some answers and figure out what steps to take. Good thing they're giving you the steroids just to be safe.

Poppie - glad you aren't having any pre-e signs, high BP sounds stressful enough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good scan.

Nanner- sorry, never seen that error. :( I hope you are able to upload some photos or link them I can't wait to see your little sweetheart!!

After today I only have 1 more week of work to go!!!! Hooray!!!!!
My goal is to make it to next Tuesday night for sure. lol I have a brass band concert to play in that night, then after that the baby can come whenever. :)

I had a conversation with the baby this morning, daddy is out of town for the night so it can't go anywhere today.

FX baby stays put for you Lu!

Hi Jess! :hugs: Miss you, hope all is well! xo

aww Dinah that sucks...hope its not pre-e for you! :hugs:

Nanner i go advanced and click on the paperclip symbol and do it that way, never had problems.

Poppie glad you doing good! :)

Not long left in work now Lu-is ..exciting times :D

Swan any chance of a few piccys soon?? i'm sure she's grown loads by now :)

I have been feeling alot better this week. Although have had a long week at work with another long week to come. Was in bed by 9.30 last night. The smell of cooked food (depending what) is starting to smell better and guess what......I ate chips tonight!!! lol :haha: it was sooo nice :) they were from a chippy and i wasn't sure how it would go but they were lovely. Felt a bit icky as i got full but DH decided to get me a large :/ which considering i haven't eaten anything bigger than a bowl of cereal he was being a bit adventurous lol

I'll do a 'bloat' photo tomorrow now as i missed it last week due to MS xxx

well i'm updating my 'bloat' photo's tonigh girls because for 9/10 weeks i feel MASSIVE tonight lol and i know i've not long had dinner and am a bit extra bloated but seriously do i look too big girls or is it all in my head??

Picture 2 is just normal, picture 3 is me just letting it hang out and the picture 4 is me 'trying' to suck it it....which i can't lol xxx

p.s please ignore my tatty pj bottoms lol :blush:

....... :(

well i was going to but they keep telling me file is too large...but they are the same as the ones i've uploaded before so tried one of those ones and apparently they are too large :wacko: stupid thing. I'll try again tomorrow because i'm off to bed now. But if they can be a max of 512.5 MB and my photo is 2.75 MB how they are too large i don't know.

Night night all xxx

So weird that photos are being stupid about uploading lately! I want to see bloat pics! haha. And Nanner's baby too! :D

Here's a few recent ones of her. She gets bigger and bigger daily - it's crazy!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
Your daughter is so beautiful, Swanx! thanks for sharing.

awwww she is so adorable Swan!! I love the one where her tongue is sticking out! What a sweetie!

Nanner and Wannab - I hope you guys are successful next time you try uploading photos. I want to see bloat and baby. :)
Glad you're able to eat more food Wannab. :thumbup:

How are you doing CeeDee? we're almost there!

aiya Girls,

I am finally back online! How is everyone doing?

Huge congratulations Nanner!

Swan - She is gorgeous.

I will have a proper catch up later on tonight, but for now I will give u am update on ny hubby.

He is still in hospital but now in a rehab hospital for brain injury and he is doing amazingly well, he started to come around a bit just a week before Cerys was born (aound my due date) Now just 8 weeks on he is talking like nothing has happend to him (he just sounds a little slow) his memory is still intact and is better than mine and his personality is the same. He is still payalysed on his left side but his leg is showing signs of moving. I am sooooo happy to have my Gary back. He was in a very bad way and is very lucky to still be here I have some pics but some of them might be a little shocking.

Cerys is thriving....all she does is eat lol. She is starting to develop her own little character now I love this age when they start to smile and interact a little. Daisy is a very helpful big sister but sometimes a little to much, I caught her trying to carry Cerys across the living room the other day :wacko:

I am back home now have been for 2 weeks and I am loving my own space again, but I do get lonely in the nights when it would have been just me and Gary time but atleast its not forever. He will be home but we have to have the house extended for him so not for a while yet. :nope:

The first pic is the day before the stroke - who would have known?

The next was taken 8 days later

And next few are vaious times showing slow improvment. But the swelling on his head never seemed to go down.

I will post more in another post

Attachments

• IMAG0400.jpg
    IMAG0400.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0401.jpg
    IMAG0401.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0422.jpg
    IMAG0422.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0430 (1).jpg
    IMAG0430 (1).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0431.jpg
    IMAG0431.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
The next was taken on 24th Jan a day after my due date.

And heres some of Cerys.

Heres Gary with his baby girl on 5th of feb

And he just keeps getting better by the day.

Attachments

• IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0441.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0442.jpg
    IMAG0442.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0489.jpg
    IMAG0489.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0465.jpg
    IMAG0465.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0501.jpg
    IMAG0501.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
the last few in the orange top were taken on the 25th feb.

Ok so heres my lovely girls Cerys and Daisy.

Attachments

• IMAG0501.jpg
    IMAG0501.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0509.jpg
    IMAG0509.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0507.jpg
    IMAG0507.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0523.jpg
    IMAG0523.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
Swan beautiful pictures she's an absoloute cutie :)

Welsh its so lovely to hear from you and its made what you've had go on over the last few months! I am so pleased to hear he is on the mend and is more or less himself again :D It is mad that it came on so quickly and how it affected the shape of his head. Have the doctors said there is anything they'll do about that?

Cerys is beautiful and sounds like she's got a very helpfull older sister! :)

Right i have managed to upload my photos!! I had to go into paint and resize them all :/

So as i said yeasterday pic.2 is just normal belly, 3 is me letting it hang out and 4 is sucking it in lol :)

xxx

Attachments

• 9+4 (1) bnb.jpg
    9+4 (1) bnb.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 9+4 (2) bnb.jpg
    9+4 (2) bnb.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 9+4 (3) bnb.jpg
    9+4 (3) bnb.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 9+4 (4) bnb.jpg
    9+4 (4) bnb.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 6

Welsh its so lovely to hear from you and its made what you've had go on over the last few months! I am so pleased to hear he is on the mend and is more or less himself again :D It is mad that it came on so quickly and how it affected the shape of his head. Have the doctors said there is anything they'll do about that?

Right i have managed to upload my photos!! I had to go into paint and resize them all :/

So as i said yeasterday pic.2 is just normal belly, 3 is me letting it hang out and 4 is sucking it in lol :)

xxx

Thanks - he will have a metal plte put in soon so he will look normal then lol.

lovely bump pics wanna x

You must have had to stay so strong welsh x I'm so happy oh is on the mend x x

Welsh - :hugs: great to hear from you! Cerys is a adorable :) it is super fun once their personality starts to show. Glad to hear your other daughter is so helpful, I can just picture her trying to carry her sister across the room. Your husband is looking so much better, he's making great progress and you've all been so strong through this whole thing. Lots and lots of blessings and good thoughts your way! thank you for the update.

Wannab - nice photos! ;) it's kinda fun trying to suck it in but once you have a decent size bump you realize sucking in doesn't really accomplish much.

How's it going pink?

I've been getting more and more BH's, I'm hoping that means something and will help get me dialated a little. I went shopping and did a ton of walking yesterday. just like the Dr ordered.

We had a random snow storm here last night and my husband's band only made it half way to their destination before their van slid into the ditch on the highway. They weren't going very fast and everyone is okay. They were able to get back out but they cancelled their show and came back home. Yay Canada, land of unpredictable weather. :)

xxx

Thanks - he will have a metal plte put in soon so he will look normal then lol.

lovely bump pics wanna x

ah right. Its mad to think it can cause that to happen and thankyou :) xx

Hi ladies,
I hope you are having a good weekend.

Welsh - glad to hear from you. Nice to hear that your hubby is on the mend. He's certainly come a long way. Your girls are gorgeous too.

Lu-is - Scary about hubby but I bet you're glad everyone is ok and they were able to get home.

Wana - you got a cute little bump coming along there :)

AFM - had scan yesterday. All going ok. He put on about 300g this week (which is great) so he's still on track. All other readings were normal. Fluid still low but not any lower than before. So it doesn't seem that the high BP is giving him any trouble, fingers crossed it stays that way.

Good to hear that the scan went well Poppie! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"