The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congrats Dinah on the age arrival of grace you and your partner must be over the moon .
I will pop on later the days just roll into one and I jut don't have time x

Ari is beginning to feel a lot better, thank goodness! She's just a happy little baby today, though still napping a lot more than usual, probably due to her antibiotics.

I'm doing well - a little tired, because even though she sleeps in longer stretches now, I have trouble falling asleep because I'm worried about her and her sickness. lol. But I'm hanging in there! :) I'm looking forward to the end of tax season, so my husband will be around more and able to help. I feel a little spread-thin, and am looking forward to the opportunity to get out once in awhile.

I can't believe some of you are just days, weeks away from having your babies! How exciting! :happydance:

Hi all glad everyone is ok.
I can't believe i am nearl 30 weeks. I have all 3 appointment tomorrow and hoping baby has slowed down so no need for steroids. Other than my feet hurting and sometimes hips I'm not doing too bad.
Ordered my pushchair and not out till april 15th . its the hack free rider. its a tandem but allows me to have carseat with the 2nd chair. I do plan on carrying baby in ergo to but until I have healed after c-section hopefully.
My bag and baby bag is done just the things i need the day before like charger and money need to go in. Im hoping soon they will give me a date for section. hopefully find out more news tomorrow this is where i find out if i have fortnightly or weekly appointments to xx

Dinah congrats on little Grace! She sounds like she's doing well. Wish your little family all the best and a speedy worry free next few weeks so that Grace can be at home with you! :)

Lu-is fab bump pic!!

Poppie glad everything sounds good and 38 weeks will fly round.

Pink
hope you hear about your section soon.

Swan sorry to hear Aria has been poorly :hugs:

Singers poor hubby with all that driving lol Have a good time with your mum!

AFM MS is being wierd i don't feel constantly sick but food just isn't sitting right. So if i don't eat i feel sick but if i do eat it i just feel blughhh so can't win. Still can't eat alot and just the idea of cooking food makes me want to hurl. I did have a good patch with food last week but it seems to have gone :( I just want to eat like a normal person!!

xxx

Pink23 - great to hear from you! You are so on top of things.. I still haven't finished packing my hospital bag... I need to decide what clothes I'll want to wear after the baby's born. I hope your appointments go well!

Poppie - Let's hope the baby listens and he comes on the 14th :) That would be fun!

Becca - My bump has dropped a bit, I thought it was low.. but I'm thinking it's got to drop some more. More walking for me!

Singers - I've been buying "Babyland" diapers from e-bay, they're pocket diapers with snaps to adjust the size. and my mom decided she's going to try and make me some AIO diapers too! She phoned the other day and said she had finished the first one and it turned out great so I'm pumped! It was completely her own idea to look into the pattern for sewing them and I'm so grateful for her enthusiasm and help. :D

Wannab - sorry your morning sickness is being such a pain :( I hope it goes away soon!

AFM.. went to the doctor's and no changes from last week.. Cervix is still closed and only slightly effaced. Dang.. I was really hoping that something was progressing.
Because I wasn't at all dilated he couldn't do a membrane sweep either. I'm disappointed as I was really looking forward to some sort of update. Diagnosis is to do more walking!!

I know this doesn't mean the baby can't come at any time, but I really felt like there was a change, with all the BH's I've been having. Oh well.. only 1 more day of work to go! :)

Morning ladies!

Trying to get used to the idea that in 2 weeks time we'll be almost ready to head to the hospital to have our baby. I'm trying to not freak out too much in regards to the induction, but I know I will be in good hands. I guess my worst fear about it all is having the drip and the pain going from 0-100 straight up. I'm not worried about asking for an epidural but I know DH wants me to "try" and not just "give up" straight away. I'm a real sook when it comes to pain.

I didn't really think about trying any natural methods to see if he'll come early by himself. I guess I just thought there'd be no point seeing as it's still early, but I guess it couldn't hurt?

What is everyone doing for Easter? Do you have traditions? We aren't doing much except enjoying the last weekend / long weekend before our baby comes!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm off to another scan tomorrow, so hopefully we'll see some lovely weight gain and no fluid loss.

Have a great weekend!

Lu-is How lovely that your mum is making some..I did think about it, but I dont think im brave enough! I havent heard of Babyland but will have a look into it. I have mainly Baba + Boo, Kushie, Tots bots and Fuzzi Bunz... the odd other Bambooty, Itti Bitti and different makes here and there... I just love them! Im definately becoming a nappy collector.. But if OH like little socks and clothes, I can like nappies!

Wanna- all I can say is It did get better for me, though now, some things make my stomach turn, and Im just not that hungry at the moment..

I have managed to swindle a half day today as we are travelling to brighton!!! Yippeee...So I am finishing at 12:30!!

How is everyone else??

Poppie, I'm sure your DH means well and only wants what is best for you and the baby, but I think you have to go with what you need in labour rather than an 'ideal' that your hubby sees as the best option - no one gives you a medal at the end for getting through it with no pain relief :hugs:

Lu-is I've heard that walking up and down stairs sideways like a crab is meant to be good for getting baby down into your pelvis?! It's interesting reading posts from women in n. America, Canada etc., as so many of you seem to expect things to start happening from about 37 weeks onwards? Not a criticism, just that there seems to be a focus on being 'full term' at 37 weeks and therefore birth could happen any day, whereas here in the UK no one expects anything much to happen until 40 weeks - they don't start checking for dilation or anything like that until 40 weeks. Babies being born in the UK before 40 weeks are generally thought to have arrived a bit early! Although they're only premature before 37 weeks.

Wana, I remember feeling the way you describe. Really awful if you don't eat, but then eating isn't appealing either!

Singers have a lovely time in Brighton!

Just had my scan and quite shocked baby measuring 34 weeks estimated 4lb in weight. It's so gutting to know I have tried my hardest with baby and sugars and may probably have baby sooner rather than I thought . Don't think work will be to happy but nothing can be done. Usual consultant not here so not sure what will be Said now. A bit scared to be honest. Baby has a lot of fluid which explains the movements x x

Becca - Thanks! I'll try the stair walking. I think you might be right about the North American point of view.. and I wouldn't have thought about my cervix being dilated at 37 weeks if the Dr. hadn't brought it up and decided to check. I think that's what's got it in my head that things should be progressing but I've still got 8 days to go, that's lots of time for things to happen. Thanks for the insight - I'll have to chillax this weekend and just go with the flow. But still throw in some walking now that I have time to walk because I'm on holidays then maternity leave after today!!! :)

Poppie - go with what you want/need for labour, you're the one doing the hard work. Good luck with the scans :thumbup:.
Easter.. I haven't really made much plans as who knows if I'll be in labour, still pregnant, home with baby :) This is also our first Easter in our house so I did a little decorating the other day.

Singers- oooh.. you've got lots of diapers!! :D sounds exciting. Enjoy your half day and trip to Brighton!

pink - yikes, I don't know what to say. I hope you get some advice from the dr on the scan/measurements soon and I hope that everything is okay. :hugs:

Pink I'm sorry things haven't turned out the way you hoped :hugs:

Lu-is happy maternity leave!

Just a quick check in Brighton,

Pink I hope everything is explanied properly when you see your consultant!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend

Oh wow.....congratulations dinah on the safe arrival of ur baby girl, and what a lovely name too :) I'm sure she's getting stronger and stronger each day. Enjoy every minute.

Pink....I hope things become a bit clearer for you.

Just a quick post as am on my phone. Hope all u lovely ladies are well xx

Happy weekend everybody! Though now that it's Sunday the weekend is nearly over.. I'm pumped to have tomorrow off, yay no more work! and to make it better my DH has the day off tomorrow too! We get to hang out and walk and such.

I had some good strong contractions last night and a couple so far today.. whoowho!

Lu-is, Do you think baby is coming?

Poppie, Isn’ t it weird trying to get your mind around having another person around. I’ve got everything set up, but it still seems weird. I can’t wait to meet her though. We don’t really have plans for Easter. I’m hoping I’ll be giving birth.

Singers enjoy your trip.

Pink, Sorry baby is measuring so big. Do you know for sure you’ll have to deliver early?

Morning ladies, I hope you all had a good weekend.

We had another scan on Saturday. All is still good, he put on about 200g and showing no signs of any issues related to the BP. I still can't believe that in less than 2 weeks we will (hopefully) have our baby!

I am still really worried about the drip for the induction. Am going to discuss it all with my Obs this Thurs and let her know how petrified I am and hope that we can kick start things with other methods (gel or whatever) before going to the drip. I am also going to try some other natural methods to hopefully get things going (we dtd yesterday - first time in months! lol). I don't know about the RLT as I dont think I would like it, but apparently pineapple can also help too? Anyway, I think I've been having some little niggly period like pains so hopefully that is all working in my favour too.

Pink - I hope all goes well with your appointment.

Lu-is and CeeDee - sending eviction vibes to your babies.

I hope everyone else is well??

Have a great week. :)

CeeDee - I don't think the baby's coming yet, but I do feel like it's getting closer :thumbup: I didn't really have a lot of BH's until the last couple weeks, and now I've suddenly had several in a day that's progress to me.
How have you been feeling lately?

Poppie -Glad to hear the scan went well :) Hope everything continues to go well. Period like pains sounds good - that's what my BH's feel like.

Well.. it almost felt like it was time, but so far not yet. Contractions were about 5 min apart then went to 7, then 9.. dang... We'll see if they start getting closer together again.

Ooh how exciting Lu-is. Too bad they eased off. I hope they come back for real very soon!!

Nothing new here... just having a lazy day :)

Hi all will do a proper catch up in a bit just thought id post and say i've called in sick today as i spent most of yeasterday evening throwing up and had a crap nights sleep so am feeling pretty rough today :( Going to try and get some sleep and chat to you all later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->