The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppy, I’m glad your scan went well and baby is growing at a good pace. Thanks for the eviction vibes, hopefully she’s packing up now.

Lu-is, I feel good, but sometimes it is painful to walk. *TMI* I just get these stabbing pains in my labia and inner thighs.

Wanab, Sorry you are feeling so sick. Hopefully resting will help.

I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday. She said my cervix was softer and she did a sweep. She said none of her babies have ever been late, so I’m thinking I’ve got a couple days left.

Yay for lazy days! They are wonderful days Poppie :)
I'm trying for a semi-productive day mingled with relaxing and naps.

The contractions have definitely been stronger than before but still not quite close enough together. I feel like I'm in some pre-labour/early labour limbo; I keep refering back to the book they gave us at our prenatal classes, and feel does fit the early first stages of labour - which could last hours or days.. lol who knows! ^_^ After some lunch I'll go for a little walk see if I can get some steady contractions going. Since my nap they're about 20 min apart.

Wanna - Yikes! :hugs: I feel bad that you've had such a rough time of the first trimester. I really hope this passes as you progress. Rest up, relax and and try to enjoy your sick day as much as possible - hope you feel better!

CeeDee - ouchies.. I generally get pain in my pelvic and hip joints when I walk but that's more of a stiffness that eases throughout the day; not sharp and stabbing :( hopefully you'll only have a couple days left like the Dr. predicted and then that pain will be all gone and it'll all have been worth it. Good luck! Hope the sweep helps.

Another quick check... Luis all sounds like good!!!!

I really need to go to bed!!! Have a good week everyone!

Hey ladies.
Nothing new going on here as usual - lol. I've just been organising a few things in the hospital bag, I haven't even got my casual clothes in there and I feel like I'm taking heaps. I have 2 bags, not small bags but not like a big suitcase, one has all the baby stuff in it and the other is supposed to be for mine and DH's stuff (cuz he'll be rooming in) but it feels like so much!

I hope everyone is ok.
Wana - sorry to hear you are still feeling crappy.

Lu-is and CeeDee - I hope things are starting to get moving along. I bought some pineapple to eat, apparently it's supposed to help?

Lu-is, cee dee and poppie......fingers crossed for u all that these next couple of days things start properly moving for you.....so exciting! You will have ur little bundles before you know it!

Wana-hope ur feeling better? I was really sick too....it was daily for about 8/9 weeks-not fun!

I'm going away today to stay with my mum and dad for a few days.....I expect to see some baby announcements while I'm away!!!!! Good luck girls! X

I'll make sure I have pineapple with my lunch today.

Cee dee and Lu-is sounds like your both progressing! exciting times :)

Hope everyone on mat leave is enjoying their time off!

We did have plans to go camping over Easter but seeing as our weather has gone from picnic weather and shorts and sun to coats and snow in areas thats not happening now.

I'm still not quite right I had today off again and went to the doctors and she gave me a small amount of tabs to try and help. I have to take 3 a day and they help clear your stomach quicker to try and prevent the sickness. They can make you drowsy as well. I did have a 2 hour nap this morning. However i don't know if i'm ill as well or coming down with something because i've had a mild constant headache for the past to days but i'm deffinatly drinking enough and tbh i just don't feel right :(

Lets i hope i become normal at some point soon and thanks everyone for your comments :)

xxx

Did you mention your headache wana? I never mentioned mine as I thought it was part of a cold a had before and doc seemed concerned when I told I had them. Might be linked to bp x
I have scan tomorrow , almost certain baby has moved down as the pressure I'm getting is so low at moment . Someone even said my bump looked like it had dropped lol . Definately think I'm going to to finish earlier there is no way I can last at work until may 19th. Think work makes back worse and if I get up from chair it takes a good few mins for hips to stop hurting x x

Hi ladies,
I saw my Obs today, first time having her check things down there :blush:, except for a quick internal ultrasound she did when I first saw her, she did my Strep B test and then did an internal (ouch! she only has little fingers so she rammed em in there or at least it felt like it!!) and discovered I was "favourable" and about 2cm dilated! I was pretty happy to hear that news as I'd been having little period type pains over the last few days. I have had some bleeding since the exam - which I've heard is normal, and it hasn't got worse so I guess it's just because of the exam. Still having more crampy pains but I also suspect due to having her check. She then sent us to the hospital for a CTG just to make sure all was good with bubs, which it was so all good there too :)

So anyway, we're booked in for induction on the 14th, need to be at the hospital at 7:30am that day, I doubt I'd sleep much that night anyway. This is if I don't go into labour beforehand, which I have her "permission" to try everything to get him to come by himself!

Exciting times, but I can't help feel a bit nervous about it all too!

Anyway, looking forward to the weekend now, get all those last things done and have time with hubby. We're off to dinner tonight, a rare treat so I must get moving.

I hope everyone is well as can be. I promise to catch up better over the weekend. :flower:

No i didn't tbh Pink i didn't think. I hadn't thought about bp being an issue this early on. However could be completly unrelated but when i napped yeasterday both times i woke up very hot and my heart felt like it was racing if you get me. Every time i've had my bp checked at doctors before its been 60/? but i remember when the midwife did it she wrote down 70/120 and i have no idea what that is on the scale of things. She didn't say anything anyway.

I must be going through some hormal change again this week because my boobs have decided to grow again! They are starting to spill out my C cup which is madness lol Hubby hasn't slept in bed the past three nights trying to let me get a decent nights sleep cause i've not been feeling right so last night i got ready for bed and went downstairs and said 'do you think my boobs have grown?' well no word of a lie he looked like a cartoon character who's eyes pop out lol it was hilarious he just went all bug eyed and said 'YES deffinatly!' lol

Sorry your babs isn't going to cook for the full 40 weeks Pink but at least you know they are going to be a decent size.

Glad to hear things are progressing Poppie and that you've got your date for induction!

xxx

Hello Ladies,
Hope everyone is well, I had a very exciting day today, A bright green birthing pool was delivered and I had my home booking appointment with the midwife.. and she said as long as I dont give birth this week, I can have a home birth!! So all in all its good, She measured me and said that I was in the normal ranges.. So im very happy... Im apparently nesting, (well this is what my mum and OH think,) I feel perfectly normal, and very glad the house looks o nice!!!

Poppie - you must be very excited about the birth, what have you tried to start the eviction process, also fantastic news about 2 cms!!

Pink - Although its due to pain, yay for finishing work early!

Wanna - Sorry your feeling rubbish... Hopefully it will pass soon.

Lu-is hows it going? Baby yet???

Hope Dianah and Grace are doing well.

Hope you are all well everyone!

I see I've missed a lot. I'll have to do some catching up later.

I went home last weekend to visit my family and go to a baby shower that my sister threw for me. We came home with a truck bed full of stuff! It took us about 9 hours one way and Miss Paige did just fine during the drive. :thumbup:

I found out yesterday that my Grandpa had an accident. He dropped a chainsaw on his foot while he was cutting firewood, severely cutting himself. He's stable and in the hospital, but they are planning on amputating his leg just below the knee. He's got a weak heart due to two different heart attacks over the years, so that will be a big hurdle for him to get threw. It looks like I'll be making the trip back to my parents' house in a couple of days.

My inlaws will be arriving on Saturday to see the baby, which complicates my plans to go see my Grandpa before he goes into surgery.

Hi all,
Good Friday here... I am spending the day relaxing and recovering from yesterday's "experience". Still no movement here, just little niggly pains as usual and the bleeding / spotting has almost disappeared.

Singers - good news on your pool arriving and your visit with the MW. Since yesterday I haven't employed any more strategies for eviction, just sitting on the ball, but I will go for some walks over the weekend, have some pineapple and maybe see about some "sexy time" to get things moving! LOL!

Nanner - good to hear from you. Sorry about your Grandpa. I hope he goes ok. I saw your little video of Paige on FB - she is adorable! I had little tears just watching her in all her cuteness :)

I hope everyone has a good weekend - it's 4 days off here (Good Friday and Monday are holidays here) so it's lovely to have hubby home!

Hello Ladies just a quick message to let you know I had my baby!! :)

A darling little boy named Logan William. He was born April 4th at 12:30 pm - 7lb 15 oz & 22 inches long. mych bigger than I was expecting.

I'll be back to tell you more about it soon. :)

I'm just so darn happy and enamored with this guy.

Lu-is congratulations! I like the name and he's a good weight.

Nanner Im sorry to hear about your grandpa :hugs:

Nanner- Sorry about your grandpa, I hope everything goes well with the surgery.
Lu-is - Congratulations!!!! Cant wait for photos!!!

Sorry to hear about your grandpa Nanner. Hope he recovers quickly.

Poppie we have the same bank holidays in the UK so long weekend for me too (even though i was off tue-thur)

Congratulations Lu-is fab weight and love the name! We have another boy to add to the group!! There you are Poppie your little mans got some company now :) lol xxx

Nanner, Sorry about your Grandpa. Hopefully you’ll be able to see him before surgery.

Lu-is, Congrats on your little boy! I’m so jealous.

Aww Congrats Lu-is! Welcome little Logan. So excited for you and horray for team blue!! :happydance:

:kiss:

Just wanted to say happy Easter x will update later as i have work soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"