The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congrats, Mazzy! :happydance:

Lovely pics, Kimberley!

I’m just waiting for baby. No signs of her coming out.

Congrats Mazzy, that's awesome! :happydance:

Congrats on the birth of Logan, Lu! :hugs: Can't wait to hear all about your beautiful baby boy!

Hope she comes for you soon CeeDee! :hugs: Hang in there mama!

Bet u must be getting a bit impatient now ceedee?! I hope she makes an appearance for you soon!

Lovely bump pics kim :)

Hope all our mummys are well, and enjoying being mummy's! And I hope everyone else is ok too.....not long now poppie!!!!!

I'm ok, although just starting to find my bump a bit of a hindrance now! Sleeping is also becoming a bit more difficult.....I'm exactly 30wks today.....that sounds scary really! How time flies! X

We started cloth diapering yesterday... and I'm already obsessed. TOO many freakin' cute dipes out there!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm here to report the exciting news that I am now a mummy!

I will post my birth story later, but for now I can tell you that our little boy, Fletcher Campbell was born on 12th April 2012 at 9:38pm. He was 6lb 5.5oz. He is just devine, we love him soooo much.

Here's a photo taken earlier today...:cloud9: (sorry it is a massive photo)
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/20120413_113958.jpg

Talk soon.
:kiss:

Oh Poppie congratulations! What a little sweetheart and welcome little Fletcher :cloud9:

A big congrats to you and ur family poppie! How exciting for you. He looks gorgeous xx

Aww congratulations :) he could not wait till the 14th ha ha he is lovely x

Poppie- I just love him! He is so adorable! You must be so excited. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful mom. I can't wait to hear your baby story!
BTW- I love the baby's room! It looks like a professional designer decorated it!

CeeDee- Any signs of popping yet?

Lu- Congrats on the new little one! :baby:

Kim- Love the pictures!

AFM- My Grandpa has gotten to keep his leg. They did a reconstruction surgery last week, which went well. They're hopefully it'll heal, but there is still a chance he may have to have it amputated in the future.

We finally have the house to ourselves! We've had so much company the last month that I actually got irritated with them! I haven't been able to get a routine down and I've grown annoyed with my inlaws! It's a relief to have a quiet house!

Congrats Poppie he is gorgeous!! btw he shares his birthday with my dad :D lol

Swan i can't waint to use cloth nappies :)

Nanner fab news about your grandad!! Hows Paige coming along?

Lu-is can't wait to see a picture of baba

Mazzy congrats on the exam :)

AFM i am 'knock on wood' looooaaads better! I'm still limited on what i can eat atm BUT i don't feel sick and haven't been sick since Wednesday!! Its amazing i feel normal :) but i don't want to jynx it Also i have my dating scan on Monday!! :D :D eeeek exciting times i can't wait.

xxx

OOhhhh Poppie!!! So cute! Cant wait for the baby story!

Swan - I absolutely obsessed with my cloth nappy collection!!! What nappies do you have?? I could take a photo but I think it would make it how obsessed Im actually am!

I am currently just waiting for this baby to arrive. Still, though I havent had to wait very long!

How is everyone else??

Nanner - fantastic about your grandpa!

P.s found this on another thread and thought it was fun!!
https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

This was my prediction

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

ooo might not have long then Singers lol :)

Here's mine....

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Haha! Mines pretty much the same as urs wana! Here goes.....

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Just looks like I'm on for a bigger baby than you!!!

Congrats Poppie!!! He's beautiful - and .5 oz smaller than Ari had been! :lol: Too cute!

I have a variety... fuzzibunz, bumgenius, oh katy, kawaii, a generic from the Amish lol, and a WAHM made - all pockets. Then I have Carter's, gerber and DSQ Indian prefolds with covers - thirsties, sweet pea and flip. So... A variety ATM. I am meeting with a WAHM of TWELVE tomorrow to see her extensive collection and store to have a feel and discussion session. SO PUMPED.

Mazzy - congrats on your test!

Poppie - congrats on the birth of your baby boy!! Fletcher looks adorable!

CeeDee - any sign of baby yet? or maybe since there is no post today that is a sign!

Nanner - glad to hear your grandpa gets to keep his leg.

I'm going to write up my birth story and show you ladies some pictures of my little gentleman. :) I'm finally feeling like a got a good sleep the last couple nights, and the little munchkin is giving me some "me" time this evening (he likes to feed an awful lot during the day and typing with one hand is time consuming). Of course now that I've said that he'll wake up from his nap and want to eat right away.

I can't believe my little dude is now 9 days old... time flies by so fast!

So last Tuesday (April 4) I'd been having some contractions through the day, but I really didn't think it would amount to anything because I had some on Monday night too and they stopped.

My husband was playing a concert across town and insisted I come with because if anything was to happen he would have to drive from one end of the city to the other and then back across the city again to get to the hospital. So, I came with and entertained myself by listening to them, timing contractions, and doing crossword puzzles. lol The concert was from 7 until about 8:30
At this time the contractions were about 8 -9 minutes apart and I still expected them to stop. As the concert progressed I was contracting more like every 6 minutes. sometimes 5 minutes..

My hubby cleaned up his equipment from the concert and i headed out to the car. Pretty much the moment I sat in the car things got kicked up a notch. Suddenly my contractions were every 2.5 - 3 minutes and way more intense.. I was beginning to think I was going crazy and maybe timing things wrong ( I still expected everything to stop) so we decided some food might be a good idea before the hospital, because we didn't really eat much for supper. We stopped by Burger King and my husband went to change out of his dress pants in the washroom while I ordered (not easily done when you're distracted by contractions). DH forgot a change of shoes and shirt so he looked very dapper through the whole delivery.

After we grabbed food we drove to the hospital and sat in the parking lot for a moment, incase the contractions weren't for real - they were. :thumbup: We went in and they hooked me up to some monitors right away, this was at about 9pm. The nurse confirmed I was "contracting like crazy" (her exact words) but they were unable to locate/feel my cervix. :( the nurse and dr both tried.
Finally a different nurse was able to find it and I was 2cm dialated, if I got to 3 cm they would move me to a delivery room and give me an epidural. So we went to a jacuzzi tub and had a soak (12am) - that helped me with the pain for about an hour. They did try giving me morphine but I accidentally threw it up.
After a shot of morphine and another hour or so of pain they checked me again I was at 4 cm!! Hooray! off to a delivery room.

I was iffy on the epidural before, but in the heat of things I was looking forward to it and so glad I said yes, it gave me some relief and I was able to sleep for a little bit.
At about 5 am I was 5cm; 6am 6 cm and 7 am 7 cm.. it was amusing :)
About this time the epidural stopped working!!! That was not fun! I was back to imense pain... booooo... About an hour or so later they got it working again (phew) I was 8 cm.

A couple hours later I was 10 cm and it was time to start pushing. YAY!!!!
My husband must've been watching the clock, he said it only took 55 minutes of pushing to deliver Logan. :) The baby turned himself into the exact right position just in time - one nurse declared it to be a text book delivery.
There were no complications, baby had a very healthy Heart Rate the entire night. I only had a small 2nd degree tear.

It was such an amazing feeling when they placed him up on my chest, and then he let out a nice loud cry. Of course then they wisked him away and daddy got to hold him first while they took care of me.

Overall the entire time went by really really fast. I can't believe how much time had past during the delivery.

In my experience the most akward part is waiting to push.. Everybody is sort of waiting for you to do something but when there is no contraction happening you just notice everyone staring at you. :shrug: hee hee.

Sorry if this is very long winded :) I had a really great experience and would definitely do it again.

I think I finished just in time, Logan is waking up to eat again.

Attachments

• DSC_8382.JPG
    DSC_8382.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Logan2.jpg
    Logan2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Logan1.jpg
    Logan1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow! It sounds like u did an amazing job Lu-is :) congratulations to you!!! I'm comforted to hear that you had such a positive experience and that you would do it again!! Logan looks so cute and by the sounds of it is doing very well! Yay! Thanks for sharing xx

Medows that would be funny if we both did actually end up with similar birth stories lol

Congrats again Lu-is and he is beautiful, can't believe he's 9 days old already!

xx

Lu-is - Great story!! Sounds very easy! Lovely pics.

The baby isnt moving in her normal patterns, it keeps worrying me! I think I might ring the L & D if she doesnt buck her ideas up!

Swan - I have fuzzi Bunz, Bum Genius, Baba & Boo, Tots bots, Bambooty, I cant wait to try them all out!

Did anyone elses movemnts change before labour??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->