The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

here is my scan from yesterday but she still kept hugging the placenta and putting her hand up lol so we got a few clear shots but the placenta is always up in her face hehe.

Attachments

• baby29weeks.jpg
    baby29weeks.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
Great Pic Kimberley! She always had her foot in the photos I got!! And the sonographer said she has long legs!!

I am currently really bored!! First Day of Maternity leave, and I have nothing to do! I did a bit of stained glass stuff this morning but she started moving around so much I decided perhaps she didnt like the smell or something (dont know if they can smell in there!) I am going to have to find something to do, OH doesnt want me wandering into town and picking up a new washing line thing, as I will have to carry it! I think its going to have to be taking the dogs out for a long walk!!!

On the plus side, the MW turned up today with the home birth pack... Had a peek inside nothing exciting, apart from the little book you get (basically newborn notes) it is all so real, just need the baby!!! Also included is the hospital bands, incase we have to be transfered in, and the baby one is sooo small!! Really cute, other stuff is really boring, gloves, sissors, apron, needles, and such...

Hoepfully she will make her appearance soon, I shall have to start drinking more RLT, and eating Pineapples!!

Hey guys

Fab scan pic Kim :)

Great news Dinah! Glad she is doing well and would love to see your stuff on facebook if you want to pm me. Can't believe its been 3 weeks already! Time really does fly :)

Well guys i had my scan this morning!!! :D :D It was amazing :happydance: We have a very wriggly baby on our hands lol They put me forward 6 days to 13+6 which suprised me and my EDD is now October 16th :D So i am one very happy girly today even though we did spend 3 hours there in total waiting for everything to be done.

Will upload scan pic. For some reason everyone thinks our baby is really big!?!? What do you think?

xxx

Attachments

• scan 13+6.jpg
    scan 13+6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
What a fantasticaly clear pic!!! What did the sonographer say about size? I have no idea whats big and what isnt. I loved having our first scan it was soo exciting!

They didn't say anything about the size just said we had a very wriggly baby :) From what i've seen of scans on here our baba's ther perfect size lol xxx

Dinah-lovely to hear from tou, and I'm pleased all is well. I too would love to see some piccys on Facebook please?!

Wana-how exciting that you've seen ur little one for the first time :) so exciting. I'm sure it is absolutely fine size wise!

Dinah I'm so glad to hear things are going well. I'd love to be fb friends to catch up!! That goes for any of you ladies as well lol. :)

Congrats CeeDee!! She is absolutely beautiful!
I paid about 200 USD so far Wana. I have about 18 or so diapers of various brands... and I keep buying lol. Some are used, some are new... just varies. I'm digging the pocket diapers especially. Prefolds I'm total crap with ATM lol. Trying to learn. ;)

Aww great scan pics Kimberley and Wana!!! So exciting. :) I miss getting scan photos and my countdowns to ultrasounds :rofl: now it's a countdown to the first tooth since I think she's starting to teethe - though it'll probably be awhile before it actually peaks.

Have sent a Facebook pm to those who have asked for it (I think, if anyone else would like to follow Grace's progress and I've missed you, just yell at me :)) - but here's one of my favourite pics of her. It's a couple of days ago as she's lost the right to clothes since this was taken as she had another pneumothorax and was moved back over to nicu and so they need her just in her nappy to keep a closer eye on her. Poor thing is more nappy than baby atm as she's in a 5lb nappy and is only a 2lb baby, as her kidneys seem to work extremely well and she kept wetting through to the cot in the smaller nappies.

Attachments

• 462935_10150718439829437_661664436_8998935_1018113764_o.jpg
    462935_10150718439829437_661664436_8998935_1018113764_o.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
Dinah what a gorgeous photo. Cant wait to see more on FB...

Just bumming around today, hoping to walk this baby out! Going to walk into town, though it is raining! Woke up with BH this morning, so Have had some RLT then I will be walking!

How is everyone?

oh dinah she is so beautiful, I'm sure you are very proud. xx
I'm still here another week gone and only 3 weekends left to work and i am so glad as its been very busy on the department.
My new chest of drawers come so everything is now sorted. I have a drawer of re-usable nappies and all are ebay cheapies lol. Im hoping to use them earlier this time and save some pennies.
I think we have everything now so just waiting for a date now. hoping the amniotic fluid slows down and baby isn't too big xx
Hope everyones okx xx

:cry::cry: im really missing my mum today! :cry::cry:

I live in Liverpool and she lives in Norwich (5 hour drive if i am lucky) Im going down to seem my family this weekend and i will get to see my neice and nephew. My neice Hannah has started to walk so i cant wait to see that and lil Harry was 10 weeks old yesterday! So i cant wait to give him squeezes!

Anybody here go on thechive or theberry? there was a really nice motivational most on theberry earlier!

I woke up at 4am of April 12th because I felt a trickle of fluid going down my leg. I got up immediately and thought I had peed on myself. I was starving so I had a bowl of cereal and no more liquid trickled out so I went back to bed. I woke up at 7am and felt another trickle. I was worried, so hubby and I went to labor and delivery to get checked.

The triage midwife examined me and stripped my membranes and told me I was 3cm. She went off to check the fluid and determined that I was leaking a little bit of amniotic fluid, so I had to stay. She said I was contracting, but I was barely feeling anything. They put me in a temp room and just waited for an hour and a half. I was contracting, but they were manageable.

When I was moved to my laboring room at about 11am and I was given some Pitocin. My contractions got stronger, but manageable. Every hour or so I got more Pitocin and they finally got unbearable, so I asked to be checked and I was only 5cm, so I got an epidural. Unfortunately it only took on half my body and I was able to feel the contractions. They weren’t as bad, but they still hurt. At around 4:30pm, another anesthesiologist came in the room and adjusted my epidural, so it actually took away the pain. Not soon after that I had a strong urge to push and pushed her out in 4 contractions. I ended up with a 3rd degree tear.

I started crying when I heard her cry. My husband and sister were in the delivery room and they were so happy and excited. It was amazing to see her. She has been such a blessing. Other than latching issues because her mouth is so small she has been great. I was able to solve the latching issue by laid back position when breastfeeding. Now she latches like a champ.

I'll be back later to catch up. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi ladies,
Just checking in to say hi. We're going along pretty well I think here at home. Loving being back in my own bed and getting as much sleep as we can when he is sleeping. I have my sister coming tonight for a few days so it will be nice to have the reassurance from someone else that we're doing all the right things.

Dinah - Grace is gorgeous. I'm glad to hear that things are going along ok with her too. How are you feeling? Any BP issues now??

CeeDee - how lovely is that epidural (when it's working). Mine was just bliss!!

I'll post my birth story when I've got some more time, need to go get ready for the next feed!

I hope everyone else is ok.
xoxo

Cee dee lovely story thank you
Poppie glad everything is going well,

I am also quite plased that everyone is being able to BF as I was slightly concerned I may have issues, but if you ladies can do I can to!!!

Still just waiting she is generally in the sunny side up position, but yesterday as I marched myself down to town (got really bad contractions) she managed to get into the right postition... (which Im really happy about) but having a feel again this morning seems she is back to back again!!
My littlest blind dog is going in for teeth and spaying tommorrow, and I have a mw appointment, so hoepfully my BP wont be to high, if it is at least I will have an excuse!

How is everyone elses BP??

Who is next on the expecting date is it me?? Im also secretly pleased that everyone has gone in to loabour at week 38 so am hopin I am one to!!!

Fab photo's of Grace Dinah :)

Hope your feeling better Mazzy :hugs:

Great birth story CeeDee! Shame about the epidural but good you got it sorted after.

Singers hopefully she's in the right position when it comes time to push!

AFM I'm probs going to be in a few as i've had a headache since 4.30pm and its now 7.35pm. I think its cause i've had a long day, was up early and didn't sleep well tbh.

Also found out that one of the parents at nursery is pregnant and due around the same time as me. When we were waiting for our scan they came in and it was quite a suprise but we didn't really get chance to chat. But she rang today and spoke to me and she is due October 22nd so 6 days after me! We could end up in there at the same time lol xxx

Yep! You're up next singers!!! Hope it all happens soon for you.

Dinah....amazing pics of little grace, thank you for letting me have a peak ;-) seems like she is getting stronger and stronger....she'll be home before you know it.

Mazzy....my parents live in Norwich too! I also share ur pain of living about 4.5hrs away from there!

Wana- hope ur headache lets up soon.

CeeDee...thank you for sharing ur story....sounds like you did a great job at pushing her out!

Pink...hello! Hopefully not too much longer for you?!

AFM...all is ok. I've got a growth scan next fri (will be 32+1) because of the earlier scare of higher than average levels of alpha fetal protein, so am hoping our little one is growing just as it should! I don't feel too worried, as midwife has been measuring me and I've always measured up ok across my bump, but we'll see......I'm wondering if at the scan they will be able to tell us it's weight roughly....does anyone know?

Anyway, hope you are all well x

well had my MW appointment today, and the baby is 3/5 Palp? which I think is a good sign... THough the MW seemed not very hopeful! She said as my mum was late with both of her babies I probably will be to! She said Pineapple and currys dont work... she said it might if you put it somewhere else other than your mouth, but to be honest Im sure that would hurt!! She said, that accupressure and accupuncture tend to work, so If Im desperate at 42 do that! She said I dont have to have an induction if I dont want one, I can wait but to be honest, Im not sure Im going to want to wait at 42 weeks (which is when they will offer an induction!) Im just hopeing she wants out sooner than that!!! So Im going to have to go into Eviction process.. Im going to up my RLT, Still walking, though Its quite uncomfy at the moment, not ure what else to try?? Anyone got some suggestions?

Stairs or, if your LO is in the right position, bouncing on a yoga ball? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->