The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Great story Lu and he's just beautiful! Congrats!!

Singers, I think you should take a pic of your stash ;)

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long. My birth was not as I imagined, but it really doesn’t matter.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

I’ll post birth story later, one armed typing is slow.

Attachments

• Delaina Maeven.jpg
    Delaina Maeven.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow! she's adorable CeeDee!!! congratluations. Can't believe how tiny she is :) Hope you are doing well and can't wait to hear more details.

(I agree one handed typing is very slow).

Congrats CeeDee! We share a wonderful date with our bubbas. She is devine! Soooo much hair too.

Quick update - We are traveling along well, getting feeds done, sleeping fairly well. Should be going home tomorrow.

Talk soon

Xo

Congrats CeeDee.....what a gorgeous little girlie you have there :) love her name too :) hope all is well x

Congratulations Cee-dee -- shes beautiful!
Poppie -- sounds great to!

Cant wait for me to have to type one handed!

how is everyone else?

Congratulations CeeDee! She is beautiful and we have birthday sharers in the group :)

My cousin had her baby boy last night, he was 7lb 7oz and they named him Billie. Its been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for them because they lost twin boys at 6 months last March so it was a year on last month. But they are over the moon and we are so happy for them.

Lots of babies born in April!! xx

Swan and Singers can i be cheeky and ask how much you've spent so far on cloth nappies. Its only because i've fallen a specific brand of nappy and was going to get a kit and its partially because i find looking into other brands more complicated. But i'm a bit worried its a bit much xx

Which Brand do you like?? I have been obsessed with getting some Fuzzi bunz elite, the best places I have found to get them it second hand forums - Are you on facebook, I could send you some of the ones I belong to, and they have all been quite good so far.. Proabably spent about £150 (maybe more) but I have 20 of one brand (cant remeber which one and am being way to lazy to get up and have a look) 8 Tots bots (So are new these where in packets, someone just didnt get on with the brand, so didnt open them) 6 Fuzzi Bunz Elite ( Again these were used only lightly no stains, and all the boosters) 7 or 8 Baba & Boos - (Just loved the website and am in their fb group lots of cool patterns - (I got them at chrsitmas when they where in the sale) I also have 5 sized small ones, as all the others are BTP 3 are Tots bots teeny fits (got from Ebay but very clean) 1 Bambooty, and A itti bitti - I dont think I have any more! Im just obssessed.. To begin with I really wanted to get all new and bum genius but just couldnt afford them! My friend who got my intrested in the first place, suggested trying lots of different makes as sometimes one brand just doesnt fit one baby but will another.. Im sure I wont be able to not buy any more.. but thought I should wait now till she is born.. Also remember that as long as the ones you get are in good condition, you can always sell them on again on the different forums.. One website that is good is Cloth nappy tree.. Hope that helps.. If you want me to forwad you the FB groups just message me your name. Or I could tell you what they are called if you would prefer! I absolutely love cloth nappies, and if you have any questions that I might be able to answer feel free to ask!!!
(I also have 50 newborn Huggies nappies disposable which I have managed to get free from various supermarkets, which I will be using in the house untill I have everything sorted with washing and what not, but I will be using the small sized nappies when we go out just because they are all soooo cute!)

Wow you've got loads lol

I'm used to pre folds and wraps in work and i didn't fancy the idea of all in ones and having to change the entire thing so i found Little Lamb nappies which were practically what i'm used to except the inside absorbant bit is shaped not a pre fold. Here's the link:

https://www.littlelambnappies.com/nappy-kits/bamboo-nappy-birth-to-potty-kit

I was looking at this but as you can see its not cheap.

I've heard of all the others but tbh didn't look into in properly. I've also been told the ebay cheapies are good but wasn'tt sure. Here are a few links for those. They look good i was just worried about the quality but i suppose i could buy on to see.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32081837...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_4666wt_1014

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Unis..._Changing_Nappies_LE&var=&hash=item7b696c97a5

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/U-PICK-A..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item43a5038147

Some one from here also told me these sites are good for getting nappies which i had a quick look at:

Funky monkey pants
Fill your pants
Cheeks and cherries

I'll message you my name so you can send me the links :) xx

I have a couple of Ebay cheapies which seem to look alright just a bit bulkier thatn the other brands... I will obviously have to wait to see how they perform. Have asked to be yout friend on FB then will add you to the groups and you can see what you think and take yourself off if you want to.

Congratulations CeeDee she's beautiful.

Day 21 here, Grace is still in the nicu but she's off the ventilator and she's up to her full dose of expressed milk. She qualifies to move to special care, but last time that moved her she collapsed a lung and had to have a chest tube put in again and moved back to nicu, so they're not rushing her out this time. She passed 2lbs at yesterday weigh in. I'll try to post a pic later as I'm on my phone now, but I have loads of pics and videos on my Facebook if anyone would like to see her.

Congratulations CeeDee she's beautiful.

Day 21 here, Grace is still in the nicu but she's off the ventilator and she's up to her full dose of expressed milk. She qualifies to move to special care, but last time that moved her she collapsed a lung and had to have a chest tube put in again and moved back to nicu, so they're not rushing her out this time. She passed 2lbs at yesterday weigh in. I'll try to post a pic later as I'm on my phone now, but I have loads of pics and videos on my Facebook if anyone would like to see her.

Hi I was just thinking about you. Glad all is well. And well done for her getting pass the two pound mark. How are you keeping? I wouldn't mind seeing your facebook if your willing to share x

I would love to see how she is getting on! Im glad that she is putting on weight, and that they are being careful with her! It must be very hard... Thank you for giving us a update!

Congratulations Ceedee! Gorgeous little girl xx

Dinah, glad to hear things are going well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back