The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

35weeks1day photo, will do a 36 one afer friday. hope your all well, wanna have any idea what baby is? have i asked you this already? i think someone one has and i have now realised someone has and you think girl and oh thinks boy? what time is your scan , as some of you know i had reduce movement today since last night been in got checked heart machine for a hour, midwife was happy with it, but as its happened once before i have a scan booked for 2moro at 12 to check she is growing correctly and her cord is working fine, hope your all okay x

Attachments

• IMAG0482.jpg
    IMAG0482.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
haha Kim no worries and yes i think girl OH thinks boy. Scan is at 9.00am so no waiting around all day thankfully :)

Fab bump pics :D and glad midwife was happy with LO bet you'll enjoy seeing her again tomorrow and i'm sure everything will be fine.

Oh and just one little thing about me... The day has now arrived....where i pee when i sneeze :/

As you know i developed a cold yeasterday and all i've done today is sneeze. Well litterally just sat on the sofa and low and behold i sneeze, was completely sat in the wrong position and i did a tiny wee :/ i feel like i should be 80 lol What made it worse is that i hadn't long showered and (TMI) had shaved and was just wearing loose pj bottoms and no knickers. Well that meant that it went straight to my pjs and i looked like i wet myself as well.

The joys!! xxx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/321454347934804/
Here's a link to the FB group for those having trouble finding it!

Heya everyone :wave:

As some of you have already seen on FB Our scan was this morning. It went really well, baby is on track and all healthy. Our baba is also...

A GIRL!!!

I was right!! lol :happydance: Can't quite believe it still tbh but veyr very happy and mym mum went straight out today and bought a 2 pack of pink all in one's lol one says ' I love my mummy she's cool!' and the other says ' I love my daddy, he's my hero!' which is so cute :) xxx

i know i have already said it but congrats wanna. :D

our scan went well baby moving fine on scan, she is head down and in the pelvis but midwife said she is not in enaged as she couldnt feel her so not sure, baby is looking well and looks big now, they said she measures to be 6lb2!! so who knows what size she will be when she is here. right im off as had stressful two days as soemthign else happened but i dont really wanna put it on here like i have said to swan on fb i will private msg anyone wanting to know!! x

Congrats on your ladybug Wana. Great scan pic too :)

Kim - glad to hear bubba well. She is almost as big as Fletcher was when he was born! I hope everything is ok with you??

We took a trip to the shops last night and Fletcher decided he wanted to be awake the whole time which resulted in him being overtired and not wanting to sleep when it was bedtime. I used the white noise app I have on my phone and he was asleep within minutes. It's like magic!!

Gosh we're definitely a girl-heavy group! Lovely news Wana!

Kim, hope everything is ok! Glad everything went well with the scan.

Nanner, thanks for the link. It says temporarily unavailable but I'll try again later.

Girls, I'm a bit rubbish with Facebook, if it's a private group, does it mean that none of my friends will be able to see if I'm a member of it? I'd love to join, but being careful because nobody knows yet that I'm pregnant :)

Mrs Mel, Private does mean that people cant see your in it.
Wanna - Its so exciting, and its fun that you can buy lots of cute girlie things!
Poppie - Floria falls asleep as soon as I put her in her Pram, Its like magic!!! Although it does mean she feeds so much when she wakes up!
Kim- I had my placenta checked and I thought it was amazing seeing everything lit up. I hope that everything else is ok, and don't forget that stuff that happens only makes us stronger! 6lb2 is a great weight as well! I like having a little solid baby as it means I'm not scared of picking her up and I think it definitely helped in her in SCBU!

Is anyone baby wearing?? Anyone have any suggestions about good slings?? We have a normal baby one, and have been wearing her, on dog walks and when we went out on a wood walk, but I was thinking it might be easier with a sling type wrap rather than the one we have!?

Hi all

I had a bit of a melt down today. I had 2 new tyres the other day and my alignment sorted on the car adn it went in for MOT today.....and failed!! It was a spring and suspension and something else and altogether cost £265!! I had not been expecting or budgeted for that. So basically balled my eyes out and had a 'how am i supposed to afford anything' moment.

My parents agreed to pay it (they payed for the tyres as well as it was before pay day) and in total know i owe them nearly £400 for the car in the past week :( They're not bothered about getting it back straight away and don't want me stressing but i hate owing money.

I'm selling the car anyway as i have paid it all off now and need a bigger one for when baby comes but really didn't need all this before hand. xx

We are a "girl heavy" bunch. :winkwink:

My hubby and I had a brief heart to heart earlier. He admitted to me that he's depressed and can't seem to shake it. Paige's arrival has been hard on him and I failed to notice how much it's affected him. I've been so submerged in Paige and loving every minute that I neglected to pay attention to him. :nope: I noticed he hasn't been himself, but I passed it off as him being tired or stressed at work. He had to go off to work before we could discuss much.

Oh Nanner, that's really sad to hear. I have read somewhere about the affects of a newborn on men and have believe it is fairly usual for men to feel a little 'side lined' especially as before the baby, it was just the 2 of you and having a 3rd person, who takes up so much time and attention. It must be a real shock for both parents. I guess some people are just more affected by it than others.
All I can say is that it's good that he's told you, so at least you'll be able to deal with it together now. I really hope you're able to have a good talk and that he can start to feel a little better.
Thinking of you x

Oh wana - that sucks about your car. Everything seems to pile on just when you can't afford it hey?

Nanner - I'm sorry that things aren't good with your DH, but it is good you can talk about it.

Kim - thanks for keeping me company at 3am last night while I was feeding :)

I know wana.....not long at all! Finished work yesterday, which feels a bit strange, but good!! It'll be ur turn before u know it-I can't believe ur half way through already!

Nanner-sorry to hear about ur man.....fingers crossed it can all get sorted quickly xx

Nanner - i hope things settle soon. It can be hard going from number one in you life to sharing top spot i bet.

Medows - I know neither can i tbh lol and enjoy your time off

Well today has been great i had my hair done FINALLY! haven't had it cut since Jan and what with pregnancy and my hair grows fast and is thick anyway i just had too much hair. So i had a major chop and love it :)

We also went to the Wales V Barbarians rugby game in Cardiff which was fab.

On the down side hubby bought a case for his iphone. Tried to take his phone apart to put the new case on .....and broke it!! He then realsied after he didn't need to take it apart :doh: So know as well as needing to pay of my car we need to get hubby a new phone as he still has to pay for it monthly as its on contract :( ahhhhhh xx

I bought on Thursday a bundle from ebay of girls baby grows both long and short sleeve in newborn and 0-3 months sizes. There were 38 altogether and they arrived yeasterday to my mums so got them today. I bid 8.50 and paid 8.50 postage. They are immaculate and look brand new!! No stretching, no marks or stains they are fab!! There are a variety of colours and patterns also. We are now set on the baby grow front lol xx

Thanks for the FB group Nanner! :thumbup: I check FB all the time and not BNB as much... totally guilty about that. haha. But I do check up as much as possible. :)

Aria makes me really broody, as she's a very mellow and wonderfully happy baby. She melts my heart. But OH wants to wait, because of money since I'm a SAHM now. Which, he has a point. So I think we are aiming to start TTC when she's between 2-3 years old. We shall see how times goes. :)

Great bump pics Kimberley! :thumbup:

Congrats on the girlie, Wana! :hugs: So exciting! :pink:

We babywear, and we love it! I have an ERGObaby carrier that I adoreeeee. Also have a ring sling made of athletic mesh which is awesome for the hot weather we've been having. And I have a mesh summer carrier on custom order, hopefully arriving soon. And... we have a mei tei my sister made. lol. We love them all! I used the Moby nonstop when Aria was littler, and we loved it. She'd sleep the day away curled up against my chest. Now she prefers the Ergo, as do I, because the stretchiness of the Moby means she begins to sink down a bit too quickly lol.

:hugs: Nanner, thoughts with you and OH. :hugs: Being a new parent is not easy, by any means! We've adjusted quite a bit in the past 5 months, but we are still working on sorting it in our heads. lol. I'm glad he talked to you and hope you're able to discuss it more, and sort through it together. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->