The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Nanner - I have been thinking about your comments since I last wrote, I couldn't believe that I didn't mention it... I think you should be really happy that your OH actually talked to you about what he is feeling, I'm sure you will be able to get through the changes together.

Wanna - Kicks are fun! Though it is another thing you can start to worry about! (well I did!) I will keep trying to frop in, though I may get to you sometimes and then not! I seem to be checking FB more, I think its because I can do it on my phone!
Also thank you for the etsy link!
How is everyone doing? New babies??

Mel - Im sure it will go really quickly!

Just popping in quickly to say hi. I usually check the FB thing more often too.

How exciting we have some more babies due soon!

We are about to head off to the nurse for 8 week weigh in, cannot believe it has been 2 months already!

I hope everyone is well.

Xo

Kim, I'm so sorry I forgot you were also due so soon! And Meadows, sounds good! Hopefully the babies won't keep you waiting too long!

Hope the weigh in went well Poppie and that little Fletcher is doing well x

I will try and get on facebook page as its easier for me x x

I'm still here! Just hanging about and waiting mostly! I'm starting to feel really fed up so all I'll do is moan if I come on and post. Not feeling too bad generally, but not sleeping so well. Kind of erratically! An average night I'll sleep 11pm-4am with a couple of loo breaks, then I'm often awake until 7am and then go back to bed for another 2-3 hours. So I am getting quite a bit of sleep, just not in a normal fashion! I suppose it's good preparation for when she gets here!

I do feel like I'm going to go past my due date, though. I had an antenatal appointment yesterday and the doctor said she's not engaged at all, although I'll be interested to see what the midwife says next week. She's over to the left and head down, though, so that's something at least. I'm bouncing on my ball and trying to keep moving around, but it's quite difficult with the SPD as most of the movements you're meant to do (lots of walking, on all fours etc.) are just too painful. I can only bounce on the ball for a few minutes each day.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

It's ok beccad, moan away! This forum is a great outlet for that!

Hope you're not kept waiting too long :)

Becca/kim - it can all happen relatively quickly tho, as 2wks ago the midwife said I was only 1/5th engaged, and now it's as far down as it can be, so u never know.....keep us posted on what ur midwives say!

Poppie-I hope ur 8wk check went well? Ur right....it's crazy how quickly time goes, lots of junebug babies growing up already!!!

How can I join the Facebook group??? as I'm not in it at the min and would like to be!!!

Hope everyone is well x

Don't be silly Mrs Mel no need to say sorry lol :) hope all is well how you feeling? It will be soon time for your scan soon! Poppie that has gone so fast two months already and hope it goes okay :) and don't worry I enjoyed our conversation the other day well day for me and early morning to you :) meadows maybe mine and beccas babies are way to comfy to move. Becca how weird is this we are so close in dates and our babies are in the very same place! And both free! Hope it changes soon when is your next appointment? Mine is Tuesday then at 39.4 then at 40.4 with a sweep booked if baby not here! Scary to see all my appointments marked down. How are your hips feeling meadows and becca at night I wake about hourly to turn over as they are sore, and wanna love your stuff you seem to get lots of cheap and allsso lovely :) oh yeah meadows and becca have you done your bags yet? X sorry if I have left anyone out I am on my phone Joe don't see all the posts

Medows if you go back a few pages (not sure how many) nanner posted the link for the facebook group :)

No worries about comming on here to moan becca thats what we're here for!

Pink hopefully we'll hear from you on FB :D

Congrats Kim on becomign a watermelon!

Well i had a fun day :/ Ive had a 'swelling' down below :blush: that started last weekend and was quite a size anyway. Well over the week its gotten bigger to teh point yeasterday it was really uncomfortable all day and quite painful at times, it had also doubled in size. So off i went to the doctors this morning to be told it is a bartholin cyst :( She sent me off to the hospital to find out how they wanted to deal with it because i'm pregnant. They usually use aneasthetic (sp?) and cut it and drain in :boff: gross i know but obvs as i pregnant they might not want to do the whole aneasthetic side of it.

Well i got examined and they are going to try and treat it with antibiotics first. I have to take 2 different tabs 3 times a day for 5 days to hopefully clear it. If it gets bigger or more painful in the meantime then i have to go straight back to the hospital. Oh the joys. So i'm hoping the antibiotics do the tric :) xx

that sucks wanna! hope the tabs clear it up, surely ifit doesnt they would have drain it surely as would it not get in the way infected or something when you go into labour. and thank you for the congrats :D and here is my 37 week bump full term :D

Attachments

• ybaba.jpg
    ybaba.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to hear about ur cyst wana....that doesn't sound much fun....fingers crossed the antibiotics work for you. Oh and I tried that link to facebook group but it doesn't work :-(

Lovely bump Kim :) my hospital bag is part packed....just need to get a few more things sorted, like change for the car park etc!! As for my hips, they're ok....it's just generally such an effort to turn over in bed-not fun and thank god for my maternity/nursing pillow is all I can say!!

Did any of u ladies on here use a tens machine? If so, did u find it any good? X

Medows if you pm me your name i'll find you on facebook and add you :D x

I have got a tens machine meadows. I have heard it helps you focus on the tens not the pain. i thought i would give it a go. :) yeah i have so many pillows two mat pillows. i just find i wake up every hour or so in pain with the hips and have to change sides lol. so i always feel sleepy as i get broken sleep. but nevermind. x

Think I'm gonna hire a tens from the midwives kim.....like u said, it's worth a shot!! Hope ur managing to get some sleep?! X

Meadows - nice to "meet" you on FB! Not long to go now! How exciting. :)

Wana - sorry about your cyst, that doesn't sound nice :( I hope it's improving with the antibiotics.

I wish it was poppie but no. I'm giving it till tomorrow afternoon as i have a dentist app i can't miss then i'm ringing the hosp. Today is my 3rd day of antibiotics out of 5, its not got any smaller, its now painful and is constant. I've been sat on a hotwater bottle all day and the only time it doesn't hurt is if i don't move :( xx

I hope you're ok Wana it sounds really painful. I hope it clears up very quickly for you.

I'm ok thanks Kim, battling with the sickness a bit, but otherwise ok. Still waiting to hear when my scan date is, will be very excited when I have my date to look forward to.

Hope all other ladies are well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->