The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi all,
Wana - great purchases!

Swan - we have an Ergo too, but haven't used it yet. We should really get it out and have a go.

Meadows - congrats on finishing up at work.

Crappy rainy winter weather here today. We've had a fairly lazy day at home.

How were the Jubilee celebrations UK ladies?? I saw a little on the telly last night, it looked pretty awesome!

Hi all

I'm bored stiff on this bank holiday Monday and have been up since 8.00am. So before i go crazy on the house because i've decided to organise things lol I wasnted to share some piccys of what we have for baba.

I said to you all about the hand made, hand carved crib before that we got for £25 and never put up a picture. Also the car seat that we got 2nd hand that i LOVE. So i thought i'd share now lol xx

Attachments

• Our crib.jpg
    Our crib.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
  • car sear.jpg
    car sear.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 3
  • our bedding.jpg
    our bedding.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • bundle from ebay.jpg
    bundle from ebay.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 1
oh and to add to it all i just bought a Mama's and Papa'd 2nd hand lovely condition highchair for £10 :D x

Wanna fantastic purchases!

Thank you everyone for baby wearing suggestions! I will keep having a look on Ebay!
Hopefully I will be able to get one on there.. I had a look at a really great one today in a shop but it was £60! So decided to keep looking.

We all went out to the jubilee yesterday got drenched and didnt see anything! So we watched when we got home on the TV! currently watching the concert.. I find it very funny how patriotic everyone is!

I now cant remember what else I was going to say! Trying to find breastfeeding clothes, and finding it difficult getting used to what I look like... (a fatter version of me)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Thanks Singers and i totally forgot. I don't know much about baby wearing and what slings are best ect but i've got a link to a website for some. Aparently they are usually £70/75 but on this site they are around £20. Like i said i don't know much but its worth a look :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarinaN?page=1

xx

Hello ladies! I hope all your babies and bumps are doing well :)
It must be so lovely choosing and buying new things for them!

As for me, I'm doing well. Feeling very sick and tired but all seems to be going well. I had my first midwife appointment last week. Where I live there's not a local hospital with a maternity unit, we're in the middle of 4 different options for hosptials, all about the same distance apart. We've chosen the one nearest hubby's family. We know the drive there well and his family live very close to it, so that might come in handy nearer the birth or for future appointments. So, just waiting to hear now when I'll have my next appointment and my scan should be in another 4 weeks or so! Very exciting!

Hope the UK ladies are enjoying the long weekend. We're off to our street party today, we can see them setting it all up now :)

Hi will update properly soon x just dont have time and sleep is so precious lol. X esmae finaly got home last monday and doing well x x

Mrs Mel is it sinking in a bit more now or no? Also did you enjoy your street party? Hope you had better weather than us its been raining all day!!

Pink
fab news that Esmae is home now :)

AFM I am finally feeling kicks!! :happydance: :happydance: I had one Sunday night and didn't really think it was. Then i had a couple last night and it was a bit more obvious and now today i've been having them on and off :D Its such a wierd feeling to get used to lol

Also i seem to have gone a bit crazy on the baby buying bargin front lol Today we went and got a Mama's and Papa's highchair lovely condition for £10 and then a playmat which is immaculate from somewhere else for £5 and she gave us a baby bath that is lemon and purple with winnie the pooh on it for FREE because it was taking up space! There is absoloutly nothing wrong with it. So yes i'm very happy today lol xx

Aw Wana sounds like you've got some bargains!

It's slowly sinking in now, yes, I'm starting to believe it :)

Our street party was a complete washout! It's been so wet all day here too! Still, it was good fun, we took an umbrella and got to meet some of our lovely neighbours.

So lovely that you're feeling kicks now, I bet that's really nice xx

Aww too bad about the weather but at least you still managed to have a good time :)

2 months already :) it really does go quicker than you expect. I can't believe i'm into the 2nd half already.

Yeah it kind feels like a muscle twitch and like i said is a bit odd atm as its new but still lovely to know its our baby girl :D Also she must have moved last night because i looked huge yeasterday and now today have practically no bump and with a jumper on don't look pregnant lol I'm sure she'll move again though and make me look massive xx

It's very quiet in here!

Beccad, meadows, any news? x

its funny how we have these quiet periods ....most of us now are too busy with the baba's lol MrsMel it'll just be me and you soon! lol I was thinking at one point i'd be left on my tod :) xx

Aw, yes I'll keep you company don't worry-you'll be stuck with me until Jan, te he! x

:D i wouldn't say stuck but yes i'm sure we'll have some rather boring random conversations at times lol xx

No, no labour for me yet!!! 2wks today til due date....eeeekk! Had my 38wk check today and baby is fully engaged and ready to go!

oooo exciting medows...could be anytime for you now then :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->