The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well i'm off to the hospital tomorrow to have minior surgery to get rid of this cyst because the antibiotics ahve done absoloutly nothing and i have been in constant pain all day xx

Good luck for tomo wana.....not really what u need, but they'll get you sorted :) take care xx

Thanks all :) I'm hoping i don't need to stay in over night but i forgot to ask.

MrsMel did you want me to add you on FB? x

Good luck tmrw Wana. I'm sure it's one of those things that's very routine. Is it being done with a local anesthetic?

not as far as i'm aware but i've got to double check because i didn't think when i was there. The impression i got is that its general and thats why they don't do it on pregnant people unless they really have to x

Hope you're ok Wana?

Poppie, I love that photo of Fletcher! So adorable!

Heya all. I got out of the Hospital at 11am this morning. I went in at 10.30am yeasterday adn was given a bed and just had to wait to go down. The aneathnetist came and told me it was general and explained everything. The surgeon came checked me over and explained everything and said i'd be able to go home after if i was ok.

Well i got down their and they had changed their minds and decided to to a spinal block instead as its safer for baby which obvs i'm happy with but it meant i had to have a catheter (sp?) so i couldn't go home. Surgery was fine and oover quickly. The worst part for me was the drip needle in my hand, the catheter and the fact i couldn't move for hours because i couldn't feel my legs.

I had an awful nights sleep and it made me more determined i want as a natural a birth as possible but i wouldn't be having a spinal block anyway unless i needed a c-section so i can only hope.

The catheter was uncomfortable coming out and then i had to pee and have it measured 3 times before i was allowed to go. The peeing wasn't too bad this morning but as the day has gone on the more it stings, which is fun. I didn't realise until this morning. They cut it open and did everything they needed to and they told me they were stitching me up up and that they were packing it with gauze type stuff to try and stop it from getting infected again. But what i didn't realise is that they stitched me up but left a 1cm by a few milimeter hole and that the gauze will come out and if it doesn't all come out i've got to go to the doctors. But i've already had some of it come out first thing.

But its just going to be a case of making sure its clean. They put me on antibiotics again anyway and i'm not in pain like i said just stinging so all in all its better anyway. Just had alot mroe go on than i exepected.

Sorry for the essay but i thought i'd update you all anyway xxx

Glad to hear things went well Wana! I hope you hav a quick and easy recovery!!

Aria is teething so life here is brutal. She Finally just went down for a nap and I hope it's a long one. She went down briefly earlier and woke every 45 minutes to have a cry and to nurse. Bless her little heart, those aching teethies. :(

Hope you're all doing well and that your MS passes quickly Mrs Mel!!!

Wanna sounds frustrating but at least you are out!

Swan have you tried an amber necklace? My friend was having major issues, with teething and she put one of these on her, and it seemed to stop it! I cant remember who she got it from but there are lots of places on the net.

How is everyone else? Is most people on FB now?

Poppie, I love that photo of Fletcher! So adorable!

Thankyou, that's one from that modelling shoot he did which we got for free. He has grown so much since then!!

Glad you are ok wana.

I'm getting things organised for Fletcher's baptism, which is July 1st. All the family are coming which will be great as we don't often all get together in the one place. :)

Wana, that sounds so unpleasant, but you must be so relieved that it's all over now. Wishing you a very speedy recovery.

Swan, I hope the teething doesn't last too long, I can imagine it's a very testing time. I hope she starts to feel better very soon too.
I'm feeling ok thanks, fortunately the sickness does seem to be easing a little. I'm 9 1/2 weeks now so hopefully the MS is on its way out. Although I mustn't be too complacent! I know it can ease and then come back with a vengeance!

Still waiting for my scan date, I'm far too impatient sometimes but I'd really like to have a date to look forward to.

Hope everyone else is well, babies and very nearly due babies! x

Wana glad everything is sort of ok and you're home. Hope it's not too uncomfy for you!

Singers, I've deactivated my FB account for a bit, until after little miss has been born. Hoping to avoid lots of questions about whether she's arrived yet or not!

I ordered a teething necklace the other day actually. :) I hope it arrives sometime next week. I had custom ordered a carrier from a mom/dad team, and they also were selling infant bracelets made of amber. But since my carrier should be done tonight or tomorrow, I told them to just ship together. Makes it a wee bit easier for them. She's seeming to improve anyway; it was combination of growth spurt and teething, so it was a brutal week. Seems we've peaked and are climbing down now, thank goodness.

She's in the 85 percentile for height now and 50 for weight. Goodness knows she didn't get her height from me, haha. She's almost ready for full-on Baby-Led Weaning, so we're really looking forward to that -- though have been getting flack from certain relatives, so I'm beginning to lose patience. Sigh. If someone tells me ONE MORE TIME that I'm starving her and she needs cereal for bedtime, I may slap someone's face. :D

Otherwise, things here are busy, but good. :) I love seeing all of your updates, even if I don't routinely post. It's exciting seeing the various stages we're in right now!

There's a few of you who are right at the end of the tunnel now -- wonder who will pop next??

can i ask i've heard of the amber teething neckless and that but i've never really understood how they are supposed to work?? x

Hey all

I decided it was time to do another update of bump. I don't feel like i've really grown much more that my bump has just filled out more above the belly button if you get me xx

Attachments

• 22+4 (1).JPG
    22+4 (1).JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 22+4 (2).JPG
    22+4 (2).JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi Girls,

Hope everyone is happy and healthy! :flower:

Well as im 99% sure im out this month me I told Col i dont want to keep trying as its getting hard now and i know one of the main reasons is my weight. So i have NTNP. Gonna concentrate on getting my weight down and see how it goes.

See you girls later :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->