The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Things good here. Saw the midwife on Friday and 2/5 of her head is engaged (midwife could feel 3/5). That's changed from the previous week when she wasn't engaged at all, so YAY!

Other than that, just waiting really! My cousin is flying over from Australia this week - shocking timing really :haha: He really wants to meet the baby, but he flies back on July 4th, so there's a chance he might miss her altogether if I go overdue... He's not flying over specifically to see her - he booked the trip before we found out I was expecting and he's visiting a few european cities, so just a coincidence with the timing.

Glad all is good with you Becca....great news about baby engaging-yay!

Fingers crossed ur little one makes an appearance while ur cousin is still here!

I can't believe I'm due on thurs.....3 days to go!!! No sign of little one making its way out just yet tho, I'm convinced I'll go massively overdue!

Hope everyone else is all good x

My baby is still not engaged well as of last appointment, do you feel any physical difference becca now she is? Meadows have you had any signs at all ie plug etc? Becca? I have not. All I feel is just uncomfy as I feel all quashed inside and I feel like I want to run a mile but when I try and do things I struggle and feel so unfit and that's just walking! I am ready to meet baby now even tho I have not even got my bags packed!

aww i can't believe your all so close! shame you think you'll go over due medows and kim x

HI girls

Kimberley, no I don't really feel any different - bump still looks much the same and it doesn't feel particularly different. Perhaps a bit more pressure down below but nothing definite. Her movements have slowed down and I'm getting some weird pressure/shooting pains in my cervix, so I guess that's her head causing that!

Kim- no, no signs at all yet.....booked in for a sweep on Thursday so will see if that brings anything on!

becca, that does sound like she is getting herself comfy down there ready! i had like two pains down there too today but nothing much. only thing that is changing for me is the last few nights i have had rubbish sleep if its not my hips hurting its my heartburn and bile waking me up and if its not that is the weeing my bladder only seems to go three hours max at night even if i dont drink alot at night! so the last few nights i have woken every 45/hour or so wanting my sleep but then not wanting to go bed as i know i will wake up loads, not sure which is worse. and happy 39 weeks :D

meadows, i hope the sweep does something for you, even if it doesnt midwife can tell you if you have dilated any and how things look so thats always good :D can not belive you have two days left till full term!!! i have midwife tuesday and i will be 39.4 and if she is still free she will be refering me to the hospital :( if she has engaged a little i am going to try and get a sweep out of her lol. she will prob say no but i will try.

i know wanna its mad how we are all so close. how are things your way are you still sore?

OT.. im staying at my mums tonight as oh is doing the bathroom up and i need to stay away from the fumes etc and its so weird being in my old room, and feels strange without caleb. i do miss him! sad i know lol.

hope everyone else is okay sorry i have not replied to everyone i lack at this posting stuff lol. and sorry for all the spelling mistakes im sleepy and rubbish at english :p

I'm jealous you're getting a sweep Meadows! They won't do them until at least 41 weeks round here, and because of the way the clinic timings fall versus when I start a new week, it'll be 41+3 before I can have a sweep, assuming I make it that far I suppose.

I really hate the not knowing when it's going to happen :haha:

Hello Everyone,

They probably wont let you get that far Becca or they will give you a sweep and book you in at the same time... After all my stubbornness at waiting for Floria to arrive, I would now looking back accept the induction, as spending time without her in the beginning was very hard!

Its so close ladies, Im sure your desperate for them to arrive!
Kim- Why will they be sending you to hospital if she isnt engaged yet ?

Meadows, good luck with your sweep!

Hi singers, as my midwife said as its my first baby she should be even a tiny bit engaged and as she is totally free and to my left side she said they may be a problem with her Not being able to engage so I think they should be scanning to check if she can fit and they said when I get to 41 weeks and she said they will move her down physically then induce me I think not sure the ins and outs going to ask Tue x

Getting very close now ladies! Exciting! I wonder who'll pop first!

Sorry I haven't been posting in here much, been keeping an eye on the FB page tho!

I hope everyone is doing ok??

We have Fletcher's Baptism coming up on the 1st July. Mum and Dad arrive next Monday (yey) and other family members later in the week. I'm so excited that they are all coming for it. DH's parents and brother are coming too. His brother is Fletcher's Godfather and my sister is his Godmother. All of Fletcher's cousins from my side will be here so it will be lovely to get a photo of them all together.

:)

I'm quite happy to accept induction now. I'm not at the really fed up and desperate stage yet but I'm done with being pregnant, if you know what I mean! Ready for her to arrive!

Well ladies....my due date has finally arrived!!! But no baby!!!! Had my sweep earlier today which was fine, just uncomfortable really. Midwife said I'm 1cm at the min and that things were looking favourable?! We'll see!!

Booked in for next sweep on Tuesday if nothing happens before then, then they will induce me on 3rd July if needs be! So we'll see....just playing the waiting game really! Need to keep myself distracted somehow!

Hope u are all well xxx

And Beccad!

Hope you're not kept waiting too long!

Poppie your plans sound lovely and what a lovely occasion to get the family all together for :) x

Happy due date Medows!! Hopefully you won't be kept waiting too long :)

Sorry you've had enough now becca :hugs:

Poppie that will come round quickly i bet!

MrsMel how are you doing?

I decided to take another bump photo as i felt like i had suddenly got a bit bigger and have been feeling it a bit more this week. Well i took my last bump photo 22+4 and this one today is now 23+2 ....so not quite a week yet. I think my baba decided to have a growth spurt or something. I've deffinatly pop'd! Even though i had a bump anyway i'm deffinatly rounder. Maybe thats why ive been a bit more tired again this week?

Anyway here are the two pictures to compare :) xx

Attachments

• 22+4 (2).JPG
    22+4 (2).JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 23+2 (2).JPG
    23+2 (2).JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 4
Yeah u def have had a growth spurt there wana! Lovely little bump :) x

me at 38 weeks and i will have to put up a 39 week 2moro. im starting to get uncomfy any how i sit stand lie or anything lol. as she is all up in my ribs and everything and STILL very free!! on the pic my oh put a sticker on me saying send to the driver lol

Attachments

• mkkm.jpg
    mkkm.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 601057_10151101689820209_1330103447_n.jpg
    601057_10151101689820209_1330103447_n.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads