The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Aw Kim, what an amazing bump! I really hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Wana, really lovely bump too, it's definitely popped out this week!

As for me, I'm doing ok thanks! I have been feeling pretty frustrated with the sickness, but am hopeful that it's nearing the end. It's worse now when I am sick but it is happening less frequently, which is good. And I'm still going to sleep at 8 most nights! :)

Still no scan date, so I might chase that up today. I'm just so desperate to see little bub on the screen! xx

Love the pica wana!

You'll enjoy the scan mel. Its the best part of the whole thing!

Sorry ive been bad about checking in. :S I watch fb closely tho.

It appears that my parents unlawful will be moving near us. I'm not quite sure what to think about that yet. Mostly I think I'm disappointed, but am trying to be open minded.

I think ill be starting a mom and me fitness class. My boss is concerned about the liability of having babies in the facility, but hopefully he'll find a good reason to offer it. I think the community would live it!

All the bumps are looking good!

Nanner, there's quite a few mum and baby fitness classes around here, although they do tend to be gentle classes like yoga and pilates, and the babies have to be non-mobile. I guess they just sit there in their car seats watching the mums :rofl:

:hugs: to you Mazzy -- I am so sorry for your frustrations. I do hope that things get better for you, and I wish you all the best with the future. :flower: I hope you get that :bfp: soon! :hugs:

I keep waiting for news on someone popping, nothing yet! :lol:

I don't know much about the amber -- other than they claim it has healing properties. I'm a skeptic but it was on sale and I already had a package from the retailer on its way so I asked them to toss it in to try. We will see! It arrived today, so who knows what will happen! lol!

Hope everyone's having a great Friday!

Well ladies....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I cant beleive it!!! You are the first to know too!!! :happydance:

Waiting for hubby to get home OMG how do i tell him!!!

Thanks Wana!

i have already had my first giggle about it...yesterday i was driving home and a wave of nausea hit me i was looking at my bag thinking that i will be able to tip my stuff out and stick it in front of me in time :dohh:

MAZZY!!!! I hadn't logged on in ages and saw your earlier post (few pages ago) about feeling discouraged and my heart was aching for you. I just kept hoping I'd see you back here sooner than later.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish you a H&H 9 months mama! I'm so glad you are having a brill day! :D

Well hubby came back and told him.

Me: What are you doing on 25th February?
Col: Dunno, cant think that far ahead why?
Me: You are going to be a Daddy!!
Col: Eh?! :shock:

So i done a digital and we both sat on the bed waiting for it to go...Yup def pregnant!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Mazzy!! You're like me! Got there in the end! :D

ayayayayayyayayayay its weird as i saw your post and i thought your expecting and then you came and posted!!! :D :D :D you got a june bug in june :D x

39 weeks today and here is my bump update!

Attachments

• bumpy39.jpg
    bumpy39.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Amazing bump Kim!

Well, we've decided to be team yellow :yellow: As much as I'm desperate to know what we're having, we have decided to keep it as a surprise! x

Today i found out that Marmite is recommended for pregnancy....hubby is disgusted but i couldnt be happier yum yum yum

Congratulations Mazzy, fantastic news.

Hoping to have Grace home in about 2-3 weeks, she's nearly off high flow oxygen, and we already know she's coming home on low flow.

I can't get over how big she is now, a couple of new photos if anyone wants to see her who isn't on facebook.

Attachments

• DSC_1218.jpg
    DSC_1218.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1205.jpg
    DSC_1205.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads