The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Fab news Dinah...have been reading on facebook but fab news all the same :) can't believe it would have been around now you were due! x

Mazzy that's fantastic news! SO pleased for you :D

Kim looking good!

Dinah - grace is so sweet! It's kind of weird seeing her as I think we had a very similar due date? Maybe a few days apart or something like that. I'm so pleased she'll be going home soon - bet you can't wait :cloud9:

Nothing going on for me, except I've been in bed all day fighting off a migraine, which clearly sucked as the paracetamol doesn't touch the sides! Felt well enough to get up for some dinner but I'm going back to bed in a bit. After the footie finishes, anyway!

MAZZY!!! CONGRATS!!! So happy for you :happydance:

I promise to have a good catch up with everyone soon!! I hope you are all well.

xoxo

So beautiful dinah x
Cant believe i have my 6 week check up friday how scary is that.
I thought i saud congrats but just incase not huge congratulations mazzy x x

Yay Mazzy how you feeling has it sunk in yet? That's my due date Friday lol! And happy due date becca x

Been midwife today baby still not engaged. She has refereed me to the hospital I have an appointment tomorrow and have been taken off midwife care and have to be consultant led till baby is here. Not sure what they are going to do say, not sure if they will induce me as baby is completely free but all I know is if my waters break I have to ring and go straight in as I could have a cord prolapse which is scary. So no idea what to expect tomorrow x

Happy due date Becca :)

Congrats to Medows even though she hasn't actually put anything on here yet lol

Hope your not waiting to long Kim, especially as your due date is so close! I'm sure all will go well tomorrow and you'll have a better idea of things.

Glad you got your first app all set up Mazzy :)

AFM .....Happy V Day to me :D :D I'm 24 weeks yay!

Also I was supposed to have midwife today. Got there for app and turns out all apps had been cancelled and she had apparently tried to ring and let me messages. Which she may have done on my house phone which is currently not working properly....but she did not try once on my mobile which she would have gotten straight through on and has my number for. So now as i'm on holiday next week i'm not going to be able to see her until clinic again when i'm 26 weeks. So i was quite annoyed today (also because i had a crappy night sleep and was shattered)

Anyway hi :) lol xx

Dinah, Grace is so beautiful, it's so good to see her getting bigger!

That's annoying about the appointment Wana, where are you off on holiday?

I bought myself a Doppler and have been listening to bub's heartbeat. It's very special hearing it, he/she seems to be averaging about 160 bpm :)

Hope everyone is well xx

Aw thats fab MrsMel :)

No where special. We are off to hubby's family caravan in West Wales, Aberaeron. Its a lovely small Welsh town on the coast :) It'll just be nice to get a week away x

That sounds lovely! Especially by the sea. Hope they weather stays nice for you!

We've just booked a holiday for July, just over to the Isle of Wight :)

xx

Yeah hopefully otherwise we'll just have to stay snuggled up in the caravan if the rain comes. Not that that'll be too bad but just a bit boring after a while lol

Oh that'll be nice :) I've never been but heard its lovely x

Isle of Wight is lovely! Havent been there in a couple of years though

Hello ladies! I know most of you will know because if Facebook, but I gave birth to baby boy Charlie on June 23rd at 6.22am. He weighed 7lb 12oz. When I get chance I will write my labour story, but all is still a but hectic at the mo!!!

I hope u are all well? I'm particularly wondering how Becca and Kimberley are getting on?

Congrats mazzy-woo hoo!!! Bet ur over the moon :) xx

Congrats Meadows! Would love to hear all about it :) Cute name too! x

Hi all

Had antenatal today to check me after my surgery. All fine, healing nicely. She did say that i've still got some swelling and the gland is still a bit big. She also said that they are likely to re occure and if they do after so many times they will take out the entire gland. But this is the fun bit she told me..when they do that its painfull and you can loose a lot of blood and most women need transfusions :/ Thanks for that love!

On the plus side i got an unexpected quick scan to check baba which was lovely :) It was nice to have seen how much she's grown. She also told me she is currently breech but obviously has plenty of time to turn yet xx

Congrats meadows! Can't wait to hear your birth story.

I'm still here. Feeling ok in myself but just a bit bored more than anything else!

Wana, glad everything is ok after your op and lovely that you got a scan :cloud9: your pregnancy seems to be flying by - you'll be third tri in a couple of weeks!

I've got my scan date! Next tuesday, I'm in tears reading the letter, silly hormones! :)

I hope it doesn't reoccur for you Wana, definitely sounds like you could do without that. Fingers crossed! Glad you got to see little one again :)

Beccad & Kim, sending lots of inducing thoughts your way :)

xx

Thanks ladies :)

Fab new MrsMel not too long to wait now!

Becca hope it doesn't take to much longer for your baba to get here. I know it does seem to be flying by! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->