The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well went to Drs yesterday....and all he did was give me a phone number to ring to make an appt for midwife. So my appt for midwife is 24th July :thumbup:

Well this baby is no longer going to be born in June :nope: On the plus side, I have been losing bits of mucous plug since Friday evening, and last night I was having period-type pains every 30 mins or so, and had to take paracetamol as they were keeping me awake. Not much seems to be happening this morning, though, so we're off out for a walk.

same here about baby being born in july, july is a good month anyway :p y birthday month. which is on tuesday. me not lost any plus baby only just 4/5palp so free near enough and they tried to do a sweep today but cervix is closed lol. so looks like i be here for another ten days!

Oooooo Becca, that sounds very promising! Bet you've not got long to go now....good luck with it all :)

Kim- you never know, one of my friends went from her baby being free to crying on her chest in a really short space of time-fingers crossed! I agree July is a good month, my birthday too!!!

Well good luck to you both....ur little ones will be here before u know it xx

had midwife today couldnt do sweep cervix closed baby is 2/5 engaged. protein plus two in urine but bp fine. got to get rechecked on thur and got my induction booked for 11th july. so who knows. x

Happy birthday Kimberley :)

Sorry to hear they couldn't do a sweep etc, but at least u have an end date in sight. I'm sure things will happen for u before then tho-fingers crossed!

I'm wondering how becca's getting on?

Hey all

We went away to the caravan on Sunday and came back today lol instead of Friday morning. It was just too wet and it didn't even seem like we'd gone in season. Stuff that was usually open and there to do wasn't because of the weather and it just got a bit borning so we are back home now.

Anyway Happy Birthday Kim!!

Congrats MrsMel on the 12 week mark :) I can't believe how close i am now to 3rd tri!

Also i hope things start getting a move on now for you both becca and kim :) xx

Sorry you had to cut your trip short Wana, weather has been awful!

Please can you change my due date to the 11th Jan? My scan put me forwards a few days xx

How did your scan go Mrs Mel? Is all okay? Hope so bet it was wonderful to see your little bean :)

It was fantatic thanks Kim. I got there and LO was upside down, so had to do a few tricks to get them to rotate! It worked in the end and we got a really good look at him / her. Fell totally in love, such an amazing experience! Everything looked great and healthy :) Loved seeing the little heart beating and the cute little face.

Hope you're doing ok? x

Yay!!! Congratulations Mrs. Mel and Mazzy!! I'm so happy for you ladies! :)

Kimberley - wow.. you're baby is about ready to come any minute now.. exciting!

Okay, now to back track and catch up on things in better detail.

Dinah - your little girl is such a sweetie. Glad she'll be coming home in a couple weeks. :)

Wannabmummy - I can't believe how far along you are now. I like the name you've picked out, it's so pretty.

Becca - You're baby should be here any minute too.. yay!!! Go babies!

Meadows - Congratulations on the birth of your little boy.

Kimberley - my cervix was closed until the day I went into labour, they weren't able to do a sweep either. When it was time there was no warning, no water breaking, no mucous plug ahead of time (granted I didn't go past my due date - I hope your little one comes soon).

ETA: Logan and I are doing great! I can't believe my little man is 3 months old already. Although he really isn't little, he already weighs over 17 lbs and is wearing 6 month clothing. yikes! I think my breasts don't make breastmilk, they produce cream! :)

My sister just took some photos of him in her studio this week so when I get a copy I'll show you. He's soooo smiley.

Grace is home!!!! So, so happy. She's 102 days old today, and is home on oxygen (which is horrifically heavy and annoying to lug about in the middle of the night to get her to another room for a feed) but she's home! She does seem to be spoiling for a bit of a cold though, which isn't ideal as if she gets completely stuffed up the oxygen prongs won't actually be giving her anything.

I had to giggle Lu-is, Grace is 3 1/2 months and we're still waiting for her to grow into newborn sizes - she's not 6lbs yet!

mrs mel, imglad all went well, did you get some pictures i would love to see them :) have they given you the date for the 20 week scan? any idea what sex you think baby will be?

lu is- was thinkign about you the other day and wondered where yo went 3months thats mad! bet he is a right little cutie, yeah im still here 7days over! and not a sign but they are going to try a sweep today for me as i begged them!! if not i will be induced on wednesday which i didnt really want to happen :( but hey ho i cant change anything.

dinah- i did see on fb that she was going home well kinda i was not sure if i was reading this pictures right but how amazing is that i was like to caleb look look grace is going home i often gave him updates and shown him the videos of little grace, :) bet you are so happy she is home hopefully the cold doesnt pick up! how was your first night?

wanna- sorry you had to cut short your hoilday but i know how it feels when all it does is rain rain and more rain we had that a few years ago in cornwell! and it was the middle of july!!!

hope all is well sorry ifi i have missed any out im just about to get ready for ths sweep trying lol!! x

Thanks Lu-is :) and i know its flying by! Can't wait to see a pic of your little man and see how he's grown.

Kim - fingers crossed for you hun! and it wasn't too bad and since coming home we've been to the cinema, got a chinese and are going shopping today so its not like we're not doing anything :)

Dinah - I did see the picture on FB ..its fantastic news!! Soo happy for you :D xx

Just got back from shopping for our girly :) First actual shopping trip for me and hubby where we've gone together and specifically shopped for girls stuff :D love love love what we've got! xx

Hi girls, just a quick pop in to say hi as I've been mainly catching up on the FB page as usual.

We're going along well. Had the whole family here last weekend for Fletcher's Baptism. Despite the cold and rainy weather, it was a lovely weekend and so good to see everyone and for them to see Fletcher too. I can't believe he was 12 weeks last Thursday and will be 3 months on the 12th! How time flies.

Dinah - glad to hear Grace is home with you :)

Kim - I hope bubba comes for you soon.

Mrs Mel - glad the scan went well. Are you going to find out what you are having at the next one?

Wana - How fun shopping!! Have you got pics?

I hope everyone is is going ok.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back