The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Mazzy & MrsMel -- I may have missed this, but are you finding out what you're having?

Welcome home to Grace! I hope it's going well! :hugs:

Aria is getting too big - 6 months old today! :D I'm so happy. It's gone so fast though!

Hang in there Kim! I hope she comes for you soon!!

Aw ladies, your little ones are growing up so quickly! I can't believe how fast time seems to have gone since they were born! :) I hope they're all doing well!

Dinah, fantastic news about Grace!

My next scan is just under 7 weeks away, I've got the date already which is good :)

We won't be finding out the sex, no, so at the moment the nursery is becoming yellow and we're only looking at unisex things! Hubby and I have a gut feeling that she's a girl, but we'll have to wait and see if we're right!

Love to everyone x

Thats fab you got a date so soon MrsMel :) and i put you as team :yellow: on th emain page.

Guess what.....

DOUBLE DIGITS!!

Some how i've reached less that 100 days to go :O :D and tomorrow i am 26 weeks so 1 more week and i'm third tri! Exciting stuff xxx

Very exciting Wana! Time does seems to go a lot quicker after those first few slow weeks I think :) Can't believe you're almost third tri!

The only other thing, my due date is now the 11th Jan :) x

Hi girls, I briefly updated on the fb page - I had my baby last week. Alexa Summer was born on 2nd July, 10.50pm by emergency section, weighing 2.97kg / 6lbs 8ozs. Been a bit of a rough week to be honest but things are getting better. As I was taken down for the section I was convinced she was going to be dead when they pulled her out. Her heart rate was up and down - the point at which they decided to deliver it had dropped right down to 43bpm and then within two minutes was up to almost 200bpm. They also had to do a procedure to check her blood oxygen levels whilst she was still inside me, which meant they had to go in through my cervix, inject local anesthetic into her scalp and then take some blood. They had to do this four times and she's still got little scratches and scabs all over the top of her head :cry: Thankfully she cried the second they pulled her out, which was a relief. I remember DH crying as he held her, but I just lay there feeling absolutely nothing whatsoever. The indifference I felt towards her was overwhelming and this didn't improve for about three days (until we came home really). I didn't feel any connection to her as she lay in her cot next to me in the hospital - it felt like I'd been given someone else's baby to look after. Definitely no rush of love or euphoria that people speak of, and I still haven't, but I think it's probably going to be a gradual thing.

Anyway, on a more positive note, I am feeling much more connected to her now - I think the bfeeding has helped with that one as she is literally attached to me 24/7 :haha: . She is a very hungry little girl! I am healing well from the section, although have to take things very easy. Thankfully DH is able to have a good amount of time off work, so it's another couple of weeks before I'll have any time on my own with her. She's quite contented, although we're struggling to get her to sleep on her own at night so last night I de-camped to the spare room and had her in the bed with me so I could get some sleep! She sleeps in her carrycot during the day, just nights are a bit problematic. DH is better at getting her to sleep on her own, but I think that's because he doesn't have boobs. She likes to be near the boobs!

I hope you're all doing ok - will try and catch up with all the news!

Sorry MrsMel i did change the date the first time you told me but obviously didn't save it :dohh:

Becca sorry to hear you had a bit of a traumatic time and that you didn't get that instant connection. Glad to hear that things are getting better though and as i've said before she is a beautiful baby :D xx

Oh Becca, sounds like you had a really rough time. I have heard of other mothers saying that they didn't feel as connected to bub right away when they had a c-sec. Sounds like things are on the improve though. All the best!

hello Ladies, Glad everyone is doing well,
Becca your labour didnt seem ideal, to be honest I didnt, feel the overall gush of Love, It was strange there being a little being, that you are responsible for so you therefore have to look after her, I watched OH with her, and could see the absolute adoration, and love that he felt for her, and to be honest I didnt... I did talk to him about it and he said, If the house was on fire, would you get her, and leave, I said of course he said well then you must like/love her. It has got better, I feel more connected with her, but still am happy to let other people hold her, and I think that will make her more independent when she is older anyway. She is growing on me, shall we say!

Wanna, I cant believe you are nearly at third tri! It seems to be going so fast!
Yay for your scan date Mrs Mel!

Had my midwife app today. Everything is great..urine, BP, baby etc lol i'm measuring 27cm so a week ahead. She's giving me all the information for clases in my area, excersise and what not. She's already told me the details about antenatal so need to book that. But yeah overall fab :) I'm next seeing her at 30 weeks on the 7th August. Which sounds like ages way but is about 4 weeks and is the day after hubby's birthday I'm sure it will fly by :D

Speaking of hubby's birthday...obviously i'm the younger mum out of all of us and hubby is a year younger than me. Therefore his upcoming birthday he is 21. Well we're not doing anything major because he said he wanted to put the money towards Sophia but he'd have a night out with the boys. He's got friends where we live and where he used to live in Cardiff. Well so far about 10 of them have said they are going and its a night out in Cardiff, he's not sure if he'll stay there over night or come home but that's all i've heard about it.

Well we work together and today i over heard him talking about and he said to our friend that it'll be a major blow out as its his last proper one before baby comes. Well i got to be honest i'm hating the idea now. I know what some of his friends are like and i'm not a huge fan. I mean Rhyd can handle his drink but i think as its all of them together and as he said 'his last one' and his 21 that he's just going to get carried away. Also he used to do weed and and alot of his friends still do and i've heard the story of his 16th birthday and how much weed they smoked and the night they had. I'm dreading that will become a big part of it as well.

He also hasn't mentioned that one of the girls form work is out in Cardiff that night and its not like it means anything its just he doesn't seem to be telling me alot about that night. I trust him and think its probably more to do with he doesn't want me worrying but i just as i said hate the idea now and don't feel very comfortable with it.

I don't know what i'm looking for tbh i just needed to get it out. I know i'm not going and its not because i'm pregnant, i wouldn't have gone anyway as its all lads he's going with. I just don't feel happy about the company he's going to be in and what he might get up do or what state he'll end up in.

He said today that he wanted to book the Tuesday off work as he already has the Monday off. He said how he wouldn't work if needed on the Tuesday because he'd probably still be hung over. To which i replied 'are you taking the piss your going out on the Saturday night. If your still hungover Monday don't think you staying in the house as i'm not dealing with you'. It was all said jokingly but it just makes you think, to say you'd be hungover 3 days later....what on earth are you planning on doing??

Sorry for the rant ladies xx

HI everyone, I know its been awhile.

Congrats, beccad, MrsMel and Mazzy.

Delaina and I are doing well. She's growing like a weed and meeting all her milestones. I'm not back at work (daycare issues), but enjoying spending time with my baby.

ignore my ramblings ladies we had chat last night and as i said i am just worrying about nothing lol

hey CeeDee :) xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1091779-kimberley.html

yay!! x

Becca - Congratulations on your little baby! Sorry that labour didn't go very well, but I'm glad you and baby are doing good. :hugs:

I can't wait to hear more details about Kimberley's bundle of joy.

I read on FB that Kim had her little girl, she was 10lb and a bit... Well done Kim!!

Well its now official...since Kim has had her little girl...I'M NEXT to have a baby!! :wacko::wacko:

OMG!! How crazy is that? I am also third tri on Tuesday. So i decided to take a bump photo to update you all :) I don't think i've changed much in the past 3 weeks tbh

Also hope all is good MrsMel and Mazzy :) haven't heard from you in a little while xxx

p.s ignore the dusty mirror :blush:

Attachments

• 26+4 (1).JPG
    26+4 (1).JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 26+4 (2).JPG
    26+4 (2).JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 2
:) awww your bump is soo cute!

My arms feel like they are ready to fall off! The downside of a big, sturdy baby is that it's killer on your muscles, especially when they are super tired but decide to fight going to sleep for an hour... leads to lots of carrying, rocking, putting down picking up. Bah! Atleast he has finally fallen asleep. Now I can sit down and read the hunger games for a bit then it's bath time when he wakes up.

Congrats to Kimberley on her baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"