The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
It is a long weekend here so I get to sleep in for one more day tomorrow. yay!

Welcome back from your holiday Swansong! I hope your body stops driving you bonkers and you ovulate soon.

Dodge - sorry that the :witch: got you. Fx'd for next month

I think it's fun that our little group has a combination of people currently TTC, people WTT, and some who've already gotten that wonderful BFP.
This is my favorite thread to hang around in on the BNB.

Hi everyone. work is done for another weekend and i quite enjoyed it tbh. I've just got to remember to check my blood sugars now about times a day. I know I can do it. Im on day 3 off the pill so just got to wait now then mark it on the calendar lol x
Hope evryones had a good weekend xx

Finally catching up. I read every single page since I was gone. That took what seems like FOREVER but it was so worth it to catch up on all your lovely lives. In... order, ish? :

Mum, I love your dress. Beautiful!

I love seeing photos of everyone too, you're all so lovely. <3

Sorry your :witch: came becca & dodge. D:

Congrats singers on passing your dissertation!

HOLY CRAP WELSH MUM CONGRATS! I just started cheering for you! I think my hubby thinks I've lost every marble in my head! ;) <3 But omg, our first June Bug baby!!! YAY.

Welcome to all our new members. :D Looking forward to watching more baby bugs become conceived!

I love WoW. <3 I miss playing but the $$ and my lack of time made it incapable to work into budget. Lameballs. :(

For working, I plan on (hope to) be a SAHM. Maybe work from home if I can, but with the $$ of day care here, my job would barely cover the costs. Which only sucks because I'm the one with insurance here. ._. We didn't quite figure that one out yet. But I'll stay with my job until the baby is born, my boss said she'd work with me to get it sorted accordingly. I've considered returning to them part time but it's unlikely. We're just praying hard.

Wet CM yesterday and the day before. Fingers crossed as we keep BDing nonstop.

Thanks for the warm welcome on my return - I love you all dearly. xo

Finally, a few photos - since everyone else was sharing theirs. I'm just delayed. ;) they're all from the cruise. :D

<3 Hope everyone enjoys the last lingering moments of their weekend && has a good Monday as well!

Attachments

• Cruise 2011 545.jpg
    Cruise 2011 545.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 11
  • Cruise 2011 017.jpg
    Cruise 2011 017.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Cruise 2011 009.jpg
    Cruise 2011 009.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Wow you look great! I love that dress!

DH just got mad because I wouldn't let him take my car to pick up his brother and sister. Because his car smells like cigarettes. Um, they know that he smokes. He doesn't believe me. Whatever. If he chooses to smoke, then it isn't my problem if he wants to hide it from other people. Hell, he hid it from me for years.

Sorry for the rant girls. Didn't want to start a new thread just for that. Ignore me!

Aw thanks Jess! <3

And that sucks. men, I tell you what. -_- LOL.

Hey girls. Playing catch up. I am happy to announce that I am officially less than 1 month away!! So happy!!

Swan - welcome back- hope you OV soon!! Cute pic's. Looks like y'all had fun!

Sorry Dodge about AF!!

Singers - cute pup and super cute blanket. It's shabby chic - that is my fav look!! I just redid a guest bedroom in a shabby chic feel!!

Pink - You better stick around!

Poppie - hooray for the house and getting bathroom stuff! I loved decorating our house when we 1st moved! It was so much fun!

Jess - sorry for hubby being poopy! Mine hid smoking from me for awhile too. But he has now been smoke free for a little bit over a year. It just is so expensive!

Mazzy - Hooray for ebay! I get my hubby's textbooks on the cheap form ebay! It is a god send!

The witch comes for me soon.... I can feel it, my PMS is outta control!! Had a few stupid disagreements with the hubby today. And my temp fell pretty good this AM. Just means another month closer I suppose.

Had a pretty good weekend. Went out with a bunch of friends on Friday night for a friends b-day. Planted some herbs for the garden to get started and cleaned the house a bunch.

Hello ladies! Just catching up.
Dodgegirl, sorry AF showed up. There’s always next month!

Swannxxsong, Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip. Your pictures look great!

Dinah, LOL, I always wondered what the deal was with POAS, too. Hopefully this time next month I’ll know.

Mazzy, congrats! You must be excited! I remember how excited I was getting when I started getting everything.

Jess137, I know how you feel. My hubby smokes, but not in the house or cars. He seems ashamed of it, but he doesn’t try to quit!

Snowflakes and Poppie, hello! :hi:

AFM, Hubby and I started the process of trying to sell my home. We’ve got some work to do and we also need to find an agent. Hopefully it sells quickly. Only 8 more BCP’s left!!

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

Just need a little bit of advice from you all.

I&#8217;m going to be ovulating on, or around, 11th June depending on when AF starts this week. I&#8217;m on a hen weekend the following week and wondering whether or not I should drink?! I know it&#8217;ll be too early to even know if we&#8217;re pregnant but I just don&#8217;t want to jeopardise anything. What I&#8217;m basically asking is do you think I should or shouldn&#8217;t drink?! I&#8217;m so confused about what to do?!?!?!?

Thanks

S

P.S hubby and I started trying as of yesterday YAY!!!

Well Ladies, alot has happened over the weekend

(though I cant remeber who said) I love this thread too! The fact everyone is at different stages is great! It makes it so much more intresting!

Welcome back Swan, glad you had a lovely time, even if you didnt OV.
Im awaitng the OV now in fact, no + OPK but everything else is my head is saying DO IT, DO IT! so might :sex: tonight anyway, though not sure whether Im wasting :spermy: the or not, or whether it will still be good enough!

Going to do another quilt in the next cuople of weeks, I really enjoyed it last, time, this time however Im going to try more complicated blocks, going to look at the fabric tonight!

House buying is rolling along nicely, cant wait to actually get in there!

well FX for this month for everyone, trying already!

What do you ladies think, shall I keep :sex: or shall I wait a day then do it! My Chart is so complicated!

Ah well hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

I’m going to be ovulating on, or around, 11th June depending on when AF starts this week. I’m on a hen weekend the following week and wondering whether or not I should drink?! I know it’ll be too early to even know if we’re pregnant but I just don’t want to jeopardise anything. What I’m basically asking is do you think I should or shouldn’t drink?! I’m so confused about what to do?!?!?!?

Thanks

S

what does it mean "on a hen" if you are in your 2ww, I don't think you should drink. :) always err on the side of no if you are questioning whether to do it or not.

congrats on TTC YAY !!!!!!!! :happydance:

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

I’m going to be ovulating on, or around, 11th June depending on when AF starts this week. I’m on a hen weekend the following week and wondering whether or not I should drink?! I know it’ll be too early to even know if we’re pregnant but I just don’t want to jeopardise anything. What I’m basically asking is do you think I should or shouldn’t drink?! I’m so confused about what to do?!?!?!?

Thanks

S

what does it mean "on a hen" if you are in your 2ww, I don't think you should drink. :) always err on the side of no if you are questioning whether to do it or not.

congrats on TTC YAY !!!!!!!! :happydance:

It's like a Bachelorette party?! A weekend of partying to celebrate my friend getting married. :)

Just wanted to ask for everyone's thoughts and prayers for the people who live in Joplin Missouri. A tornado hit the town yesterday evening, at least 89 people are dead. The St. John's hospital in Joplin (part of the system I work for) was severely damaged. All the patients have been evacuated to other St. John's hospitals. They don't know yet how many patients were injured due to the tornado.

Sorry to be OT. Thanks everyone.

Such sad news about the tornados and those affected. My heart aches for them.

RE: BD on a strange cycle (singers) - I'd say do the BD all night long! ;) Okay, maybe not that much but I would be. I think I ovulated this weekend finally (waiting on the next 2-3 days' temps to be certain) so we've been getting as much :sex: as we can while we're in uncertain waters as to when I'm ovulating this cycle. I'm ready for vacation confusion for my body to end! LOL.

I've heard drink until you see pink - but since I believe I'm in my 2WW now, I'm holding off on any alcohol. But it's all personal preference. You can always call your doc and see what they suggest. :)

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

Thanks

S

Hey i am on a hen weekend the weekend of the 18th June as well :D what are you doing? xx

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

Thanks

S

Hey i am on a hen weekend the weekend of the 18th June as well :D what are you doing? xx

I'm going to Butlins - how about you?

Are you going to be drinking? I think I will drink but not to the excess I would normally :)

X

Good Morning ladies,

Boo to Monday mornings!

Thanks

S

I'm going to Butlins - how about you?

Are you going to be drinking? I think I will drink but not to the excess I would normally :)

X

Oh cool. Were off to Swansea for a bike ride to the ebach in the day and then a night out....she's got a toddlers and tiaras theme :/ lol

Well its a bit different for me because i'm not getting my coil taken out until after that weekend so it doesn't really matter. But i'm not a big drinker anyway if i wasn't.

We will be actively trying when our wedding day comes round and i'll be having a drink then. I think as long you will possibly be in the very early stages and you don't go over the top it'll be ok :) Obviously i think if you knowingly drink a ton when your full on pregnant you an idiot (not you btw just women in general :D lol)

xx

Happy Monday everyone,

Simno, I personally would not drink during 2WW.

Jess, I will be praying for Joplin. Sorry to hear about the devastation.

well ive just spent about half an hour looking round for funky nappy wraps lol and there are some lovely ones :) I pop'd into natural parenting section on here which set me off lol :D

Anyone else on here going to be using cloth nappies or are considering it??

xx

I definately will be trying it again. I bought some cheapy ones of ebay and they are fab . They are quite popular by a seller 97k i think great value especially for starting off xx
I love it when caleb is in his, he has a big bum lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->