The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

HI girls hope your all well.
Been to clinic today and have to wait 2 moths so should be able to ttc then, need to get my eyes orted might need laser surgery before getting pregnant which I would prefer then it wont get it worse. I am gutted but my health is first because its a mjor link to a healthy baby. I hope you dont mind me still tagging along xx

Sorry Paula, I bet next month will be your month!

Of course you can Pink! Everyone is TTC at different times anyway.

I'll come back later today and catch up some more!

Sorry about the :witch: Dodge. Bring on next month!

Lolz Mazzy about wind! I wouldnt go there either! :haha:

Pink, of course you can stay on here. I'm not TTC til the end of June and there's others also starting later or already started. I also plan on hanging around here once I am expecting. I hardly venture into other parts of the forum anyway.

Snowflakes - i am a little concerned about work, while my job isnt that stressful I do travel a bit and I just hope we dont miss out on BD when I Ov because I am away from work. I am desperately hoping we can catch eggie first go when we are in NYC but still trying not to get too worked up about that either.

Well it is Saturday morning here and I have just had a nice sleep in. Having a coffee before heading out to where they are building our home to check it out. No more work would have been done since the slab went down on Thursday but it is a little ritual for us to go out there each weekend now.

Have a great day eveyone!

well i still can't figure out how to get the Junebugs image in my sig :S

Also i'm on here (after coming back) but i'm not taking my coil out until mid June and then NTNP until August.

I watched knocked Up last night and its such a funny film :) Did make me broody though lol xx

If you right click on the picture then save it to you computer, the upload it to www.tinypic.com, you should then be able to attach it.

Thankyou ..i've managed it now :D

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!!! :O :O

Its the last week of May next week.....how?? just how??

I don't know where its gone?? It'll be June and gone soon and then the wedding and then by that time i'll have a growing baby bump (hopefully) and then my birthday then Christmas and Its just all wizzing past lol xx

I can't believe how fast this year is going either! It's nearly halfway gone already!

Well im day 1 without the pill roll on af , lets hope its not to long x

HELLO FRIENDS.

I am back from holiday and HAVE NOT OVULATED STILL. I'm on CD...20? I'm far too lazy to look right now at my tracker on my phone, and haven't updated my chart on TCOYF yet. but omg frustrating! LOL. I know almost everyone said traveling will delay ovulation more than likely, PLUS I was seasick for a day and a half on the way down there so unnecessary stress on my body. But seriously, UGH. I am more-than-ready to ovulate now, kthx. I ran out of ov tests on the cruise, so I need to run to the store and buy more. >.< And well, I need to do a TON of other things too. I'll try to catch up ASAP - hope all of you are well! xoxo

Welcome back! Did you have a great time (besides the seasickness!)???

Hey welcome back :) hope you had a fab time!! Sorry you haven't ovulated yet but hopefully you'll get back to routine and relax from the traveling and sea sickness and you'll get back on track :D xx

we did have a lovely time, thank you! it was amazing. :D i just took facebook by storm with uploading photos (we took over 700 originally). I'd love to go back someday, but not anytime soon with us trying to conceive. LOL.

ugh. i just did my chart on tcoyf finally and yeah, the pattern's so wonky. hoping it falls together soon, though. >.<

Welcome back, glad you had a fantastic trip!

Sorry to hear you didn't ovulate, I'm sure now you're back home it'll happen really soon for you.

Hi everyone. Been gone a few days as I had a course to go on, when the pg tests arrived from ebay I got a bit over eager and tried one - even though it was only 7DPO - unsuprisingly it was negative but I think it was too early to test anyway. I've never peed on a stick before but some ladies on here seem to be hooked, so I wanted to see what the fuss was about!

Welcome back Swan. Glad you had a good time, minus the seasickness and lack of ovulating. It'll happen soon enough.

Dinah, don't worry I'd never peed on a stick until a couple of months ago after going off my BCP and my period was late, just wanted to make sure I wasn't (secretly hoped I was). Not looking forward to wanting to test every second of the day later on, but cant wait to see the two little lines on there.

Today we purchased our bathroom fittings (towel rails etc) for our new home. We bought them off ebay so hoping they are really good. I really like them. Who would have thought you could get so excited about buying bathroom fittings! :haha:

Sunday night here, don't wanna go to work tomorrow but this week I'm fairly busy including a trip interstate so that will be good. Next Sunday I'm flying to Perth (4.5 hours) for a conference so that will be another fast week and we'll be getting ever so much closer to TTC date.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Today we purchased our bathroom fittings (towel rails etc) for our new home. We bought them off ebay so hoping they are really good. I really like them. Who would have thought you could get so excited about buying bathroom fittings! :haha:

I'm like that now - DH and I have serious conversations about the merits of different types of paintbrushes, door handles for kitchen cupboards, flooring etc. etc. :dohh: Shocking! It's nice, though, choosing stuff for your home.

Swann, welcome back! Glad you had a great time, although crappy news about the seasickness and lack of ovulation! Hopefully it'll settle down once you get back into a more normal routine.

Hi Girls!!!

Just brought my wedding veil and tiara! God Bless Ebay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->