The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Sorry dodgegirl, but it is still early days! Fingers will remain crossed!

Sorry Dodge! Your not out til you see AF!!

Congrats Singer on them accepting the house offer! Great things ahead for you!! There is a sharing button near the top of the FF website - then click on Get Code.

I feel like a hot mess today. Had a bit too much fun last night with friends for hubby b-day!! GOt home late and sleep really bad and had bad dreams too! Can't wait to get home and rest some. It is much needed!

OMG. Ticker getting sooo close to being under a month!! Yippee!!

Welcome Dinah & Sheets of paper!

How many DPO are you dodge? It doesn't feel like it's been very long since you did the insemination? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just a bit too early for a BFP to show up. :hugs:

Welcome Dinah and Sheets of Paper!

Only a couple weeks to go everybody!

Dodgegirl - BFN.. that's a shame.. but who knows what can happen. :thumbup: good luck.

How many DPO are you dodge? It doesn't feel like it's been very long since you did the insemination? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just a bit too early for a BFP to show up. :hugs:

yeah it is a bit early...i'm 11 DPO, but thought since I was having so many symptoms I would test early....and i was getting really impatient !
So there's still hope but it is the first month of trying afterall.... I need to learn patience !!! :coffee:

Welcome newbies! I hope you like it here!

Paula, we all have our fingers and toes crossed for you! I'm sending lots of :dust: your way!!!

Welcome Dinah! :wave:

Dodge sorry about the :bfn: but hopefully like you said, too early to tell.

Great news singers about your place. It'll be wonderful for you.

Exciting news from me today - they laid the slab for our home!! :happydance: hopefully if the weather stays good they will put up the frame next week, followed by the roof the week after. It's very very exciting to see stuff happening.

I'm back in the office today and tomorrow, bored as!! Can't wait for the weekend.

ooh poppiebug i bet your excited now x
Im having a lazy today yey only got to pop to the shops then me and caleb are staying in.
1 more day and i will find out im ok to ttc xx

Hello,

Well I think the Trampolining instructor was in a bad mood yesterday as we did loads and loads of Aerobic trampoling, which is really really hard work! So currently I am knackered. Just waiting to get home to watch a film with a bed picnic!

Clio is ok, just like normal after I booked the vet she was fine, no coughing! So thats good!

Dodge Girl - Your not out yet, I have no patience either, I think its something you have or dont have!

WoW people, I have recently been shown by another couple who got together over it, and now dont really play it!!

well ladies thats it really, gave all the identiy stuff to the estate agent yesterday, so hoping the survey goes alright tommorrow. I hate having to wait for other people to do things! Im hoping we will be moved in by the 1st of July as that is when OH's job starts properly. But will have to see how it progresses, so far everything is moving very very fast! Yippee!!

Have a good day ladies!

Good luck with the survey singers! We bought a house recently and it's all quite stressful.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Looking forward to a weekend of really not doing much at all. We've had so many busy weekends lately it'll be nice to have a sleep in and relax. We'll head out to our block of course, not that much will happen until next week when the framing starts.

I'm just in the office today, not doing too much as usual which can be quite boring.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good Friday and a lovely weekend.

Happy Friday ladies! Have a good weekend.

Only 1 more weekend left in May now, yippee!

Happy Friday everyone :)!

Am home alone this weekend as OH is on a stag do but he has said that one he is home on Monday we'll start doing the deed :) YAY! I know nothing will happen next week as AF is due next Saturday but it's nice to think it could potentially be my last (or one of my last) periods for a while.

Well ladies,
we are currently trying to follow the SMEP plan, so I have posted this on that board as well, but thought that you ladies are going to give me a good opinion so what do you think ?

due to being tired on CD8 yesterday CD9
what do you reckon ladies, should we today CD10 so we can CD12, CD14

or

Should we continue as we are CD11, CD13?

My worry is that everything I have read says you should make sure you hit CD12 because of OV, so I wouldnt want to miss it, because we were tired!

What do you reckon?

Should I today??

Thank you ladies!

p.s Survey today so will fine hopefully fine out everything is ok!

Where am i able to get the JuneBugs sig from?

Oh and I got OH a couple of presents just coz i love him (and to sweeten him up for :sex: :haha:)

Singers - Since you had a 2nd smallish dip in a row in temp today and it is the lowest temp you have had all month - I def would be BD'ing today!!

Mazzy - The link is in one of older posts. I believe I just right clicked on the pic and got the properties and put in that way... How sweet of you to get him presents - I kinda did the same for his b-day; I spoiled him a bit more than usual!

Girls - I am getting so excited! Bursting with happiness although I am exhausted. This week at work is kicking my butt. Another 60+ hr work week and another to follow next week too. There isn't a week that goes by that I work less than 53 hrs or so. I am starting to worry that all this work and stress may make it harder for me to conceive..... Can't wait til September when all my hours will be cut back and I should be able to work a steady 40 hr a week job. Anyone else work a ton of hours or afraid that stress may prevent them from conceiving quickly??

Kinda bummed - we were going to have a yard sale tomorrow but since I have been so busy I haven't had time to price things out and make signs so we are putting it off til next weekend. We have some big ticket items to sell so we are hoping to bring in some good money. This will also help get rid some things in one of the the spare rooms that we plan to turn into a nursery.

Hope y'all have a grand weekend!! We just have some plans with friends to hang out - not really much of anything - which is just the way I like it!!

well..... :witch: showed her ugly face this morning. oh well, it would've been way too easy to get BFP on the 1st try anyway ! haha

happy friday everyone!! will check in later, gotta get ready for work !

Snowflake - Thank you for your advice, I will indeed be forcing myself on my OH! Also I read somewhere (have read to many books to name which exact one Sorry) That stress to cause issues conceving is things like someone dying or moving house, or losing your job. I think that if you are used to working thoses hours it will not count, so all systems go!
The fact your having the sale next weekend, means you can relax with your pals this weekend, make some mocktails, and relax!

Im hopefully going to buy some fabric this weekend, as I have started making patchwork quilts (well one so far) I really enjoy it, so I want to make another one!

I thats the oldest dog (shadie) on the one I made!

I would love to make baby ones to, but will have to wait and see! Have a lovely weekend ladies,
just started to paint my nails at work - I have decided its the perfect time! :haha:

Attachments

• 224740_10150171764671922_507871921_7428345_6151471_n.jpg
    224740_10150171764671922_507871921_7428345_6151471_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Well the presents have worked :thumbup::happydance:. Just a shame he is VERY windy today and when he is windy there is no way im getting anywhere near there

Singers - Since you had a 2nd smallish dip in a row in temp today and it is the lowest temp you have had all month - I def would be BD'ing today!!

Mazzy - The link is in one of older posts. I believe I just right clicked on the pic and got the properties and put in that way... How sweet of you to get him presents - I kinda did the same for his b-day; I spoiled him a bit more than usual!

Girls - I am getting so excited! Bursting with happiness although I am exhausted. This week at work is kicking my butt. Another 60+ hr work week and another to follow next week too. There isn't a week that goes by that I work less than 53 hrs or so. I am starting to worry that all this work and stress may make it harder for me to conceive..... Can't wait til September when all my hours will be cut back and I should be able to work a steady 40 hr a week job. Anyone else work a ton of hours or afraid that stress may prevent them from conceiving quickly??

Kinda bummed - we were going to have a yard sale tomorrow but since I have been so busy I haven't had time to price things out and make signs so we are putting it off til next weekend. We have some big ticket items to sell so we are hoping to bring in some good money. This will also help get rid some things in one of the the spare rooms that we plan to turn into a nursery.

Hope y'all have a grand weekend!! We just have some plans with friends to hang out - not really much of anything - which is just the way I like it!!

My job can be really stressful sometimes and I do worry about that and TTC, however I have noticed very recently that I don't seem to get as stressed out as I used to, I'm not sure if it's my bodies way of getting ready for making babies, or if it's just the sunnier weather! But I can sympathise with the hard job and long hours :hugs:

Sorry the horrible witch showed up dodgegirl, hopefully this will be her last visit for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->