The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I definately think b &b talk, i have to stop myself saying it aloud sometimes lol.
Well week one of the pill wohoo. Cant wait to get a bfp. Think im going to stock up on some i think just incase af doesnt show in a few weeks.
We dont have a pervy pet lol but the comment made me laugh im sure oh thinks im mad laughing or smiling to myself.
Work tomorrow and im on the late shift which means a lie in. Just booked our first family holiday for september cant wait.
Hope everyones ok xx

thanks ladies going on holiday tomoz so will catch up when i get back! Good luck!

he he he I never thought of pets watching you BD.. Now I'm just imagining a cat perched on a dresser looking at you with it's head cocked to the side.

I've only got 3 pills left! I think I might stop before this pack is finished. We did agree on starting to try June 1st, so if I stop right away my period will be over the next couple of days and we'll be good to go early June. (Fx'd) After spotting all last week I just feel like stopping the pill and having an actual period/break through bleeding.

I feel bad I've been neglecting my folic acid tablets lately. eeps! I'm glad that the prenatals still have folic acid in them.

haha my dog will just lay on the end of the bed like nothing is going on, so funny !! but some guys can't even have the dog in the room, doesn't bother me :shrug:

So girls I put an offer on my very 1st house today, I will know tomorrow if the offer is accepted. I have a feeling they won't because I offered a lot lower than what they were asking, but you never know.... so scary and exciting !
My agent and the sellers agent seem to think that what I'm offering is reasonable since it's a 2 bedroom and it's a reasonable price for that.
PLEASE pray or cross your fingers or whatever you do for me tonight that they will accept my offer !! I love this one and will be very disappointed if I don't get it...

thanks !

That's awesome Paula! I wish we could get a house... I hope they accept your offer! Good luck!

So...10pm on CD29, no sign of AF yet...BUT, no pg symptoms either. Not sure what's going on. Negative HPT today too. My last 2 cycles were 28 and 29 days long. This is so confusing. I still think that FF has my ovulation date wrong. They say I am 10dpo but I think it is 12dpo. I don't know....we'll see if AF shows her ugly face tomorrow!

Does anyone know if your temp dips the day AF comes, or if it happens before or after? My temp is still way above my coverline.

So...10pm on CD29, no sign of AF yet...BUT, no pg symptoms either. Not sure what's going on. Negative HPT today too. My last 2 cycles were 28 and 29 days long. This is so confusing. I still think that FF has my ovulation date wrong. They say I am 10dpo but I think it is 12dpo. I don't know....we'll see if AF shows her ugly face tomorrow!

Does anyone know if your temp dips the day AF comes, or if it happens before or after? My temp is still way above my coverline.

mine dipped the day before AF last month. It's so frustrating not knowing. I thought i had PG symptoms last month, but they weren't....ugh.

keep us updated !

Thanks!

Is it wrong that I'm wishing for an evap? Just so I can SEE those 2 little lines? I feel dumb but I keep checking the negative test for an evap line. So pathetic!

Jess137 - I believe the temp dip generally happens before AF.

Dodge - way to go on making a house offer! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that they accept.

Singer - Have fun!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far. We went out to our block today to see the frames up and windows in for our new house! (there's some photos on my blog if you're interested).

I did a couple of OPKs, one last night and one this arvo. I'd had some little pains in that area so thought I might have Ov'd but nothing came up on the tests. Probably more likely to Ov tomorrow but just thought I'd see if anything came up. Doesn't really matter I guess as we're not trying but would have been cool to see if it was happening.

Well I'm packing my bags again as I'm off to Perth tomorrow morning for a work conference that starts Monday. We won't be too busy so I'll still be checking up on you ladies.

Those ladies using Proactiv - do you find it expensive?? We're on a pretty tight budget with the house stuff and the NYC trip so don't know if I can afford to use it.

So girls I put an offer on my very 1st house today, I will know tomorrow if the offer is accepted. I have a feeling they won't because I offered a lot lower than what they were asking, but you never know.... so scary and exciting !
My agent and the sellers agent seem to think that what I'm offering is reasonable since it's a 2 bedroom and it's a reasonable price for that.
PLEASE pray or cross your fingers or whatever you do for me tonight that they will accept my offer !! I love this one and will be very disappointed if I don't get it...

thanks !
How exciting!! I have everything crossed for you for the acceptance of the offer.

Well I shall be chatting to you from the other side of Australia next time I post. :)

Dodge, good luck with the house offer! You can always negotiate I guess. Depends how long the property has been up for sale, or how desperate the sellers are!

Jess, my temp normally drops the day AF comes, and is then a bit up and down during AF.

My temp is up this morning, but I slept in two hours longer than I would normally, so don't know if that is the reason for the rise.

YIKES!!! Sent the wedding invites out on Monday and have been getting really sweet replies about how they are all excited to come. One girl wrote to me saying how touched she is that i invited her boyfriend and it meant a lot to her. Its finally hitting me and nerves are kicking in. Now i really have to pull my finger out and get organising :wacko:

I HAVE STARTED MY AF YAYAYA lol how sad that i have been wishing this period so so so so much and the next period i have i dont want at all! lol. its been 36days long, i had my last break through on 22nd april till 27 that was off the pill appeared to ovulate the 13th may postive test and cm! now my first real period.. wow.. if the cycle stays at 36 next week it will be the end of my service users work hoilday which im wishing for as if its ealier i will be ovualtin in the middle and miss this month! which will be sad as its our first proper month! woah sorry had to get that off my chest.

Zumba was good last night and i agree the class is great as you dont feel as silly as ou would on your own.
singer* have a good hoilday and bring some sunshine back and send it over here lol.
dodge* hope your offer gets accepted that would be nice new house new baby :p
my mums dog watched us once which was quite freaky we didnt realise till afterwards i felt really bad lol!!!!! like it was a child haha

i used to call my af blob lol.. no explation needed there :p
I sooo want to see pictures when you do tie the knot :D and i bet it feel just so unreal and real at the same time mazzy
hope everyone is well and sorry if i have missed anyone out. :)

I wish my af would hurry up or some sign. I know ive still got over a month to wait till fx'd i get the all clear but id like to know before when the im going to come on and everything else.
Work soon, caleb ha just gone to my parents so just relaxing whilst i can x

Just an idea swanxxsong, but have you tried a light device for your acne? One of my colleagues has severe adult acne, and since starting using it she's had about a 80% improvement, so might be worth looking at? She uses Lumie Clear Acne Light Therapy Treatment System (didn't want to put the amazon link in case thats not allowed), and its safe to use during pregnancy.

CD2 today, really kicking me to the curb. Tired, very emotional, and have a front and back hot water bottle to try to stop the cramps. DH is taking good care of me though.

So sorry ladies that i can't seem to keep up with all the posts!

But with regards to AF mine has come today ..5 days early! :wacko: and 10 times worse than ive had in a long while. I tihnks its paying me back for last month where i hardly had anything which i thought was unusual.

TMI but its also very red and like a proper period when i have only been have brown spotting since having the coil. I think my body is joining in with the rest of yours messing up everything were used to just before getting ready to TTC xx

Just found out a few minutes ago that they accepted my offer on the house!!!!!!!! So exciting ! So scary too !! Once I get a better pic I will post ! I will most likely move 4th of July weekend, but not sure yet.
:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Just found out a few minutes ago that they accepted my offer on the house!!!!!!!! So exciting ! So scary too !! Once I get a better pic I will post ! I will most likely move 4th of July weekend, but not sure yet.
:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee:

aw congrats really happy that you got it! :D :thumbup: :happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"