The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Just found out a few minutes ago that they accepted my offer on the house!!!!!!!! So exciting ! So scary too !! Once I get a better pic I will post ! I will most likely move 4th of July weekend, but not sure yet.
:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congrats hunni! Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats Dodge!

Thanks for the tip Dinah! I'm going to look into that STAT. I've been using Burt's Bees all natural whathaveyou and it's ... helping? A wee bit? But it sucks. Not anything overly crazy but a few pimples and I hate it. I used to have clear skin dangit!

8DPO tomorrow. Oyy.

Tough to say Jess; some people's dip before AF, but I've seen some just suddenly boom, leap down for AF. /: Pain in the butt, this TTC thing. xD But I do know plenty of women who have no symptoms and get an eventual BFP. So it's not unheard of, by any stretch. I only record "symptoms" because I'm so new to being off BCP, I want to learn what's normal for me and what's not. I'm trying not to overly read into anything, because PG and typical PO symptoms are so similar. >.< Oyyyy.

I know I'm missing people, but I'm tired and spacing out waiting for laundry to finish. /: Hope everyone is having a good weekend! xo

Well I've arrived on the other side of the country and am now in Perth. The 4 hour flight was made better by the inseat entertainment system. I was able to watch tv shows and movies which you dont always get when flying domestic in Australia. I did have my iPad loaded with Seinfeld episodes but didnt use it this time.

Did another OPK this morning and nothing. Thought i would have ov'd but it probably will happen today/tomorrow and i didnt bring any tests with me so i wont know. Fingers crossed it just happens then happens the same time next month.

Just found out a few minutes ago that they accepted my offer on the house!!!!!!!! So exciting ! So scary too !! Once I get a better pic I will post ! I will most likely move 4th of July weekend, but not sure yet.
:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:happydance: Congratulations on the house! Thats wonderful! You know I will be in the US on 4th July weekend, unfortunately I will be in NYC otherwise I could have helped you move house! :haha:

Mazzy yay to sending out wedding invites! A very exciting time for you. It'll be here before you know it.

Kimberley3 Mum and I used 'George' as the nickname for periods, but I had to give that away because hubby's middle name is George and his dad's name also! :haha:

Well I am just haning out in the hotel room whike I wait for my work colleague to arrive from Adelaide. Hopefully we will head out for some drinks and yummy dinner tonight - all paid for by the company of course!!

HOpe you had a good dinner poppie! Been having a look at your blog and and the photos of your house going up. Must be so exciting watching it being built like that!

So we've been at my parents' house overnight. They live about an hour's drive from us. It was my younger brother's 30th birthday yesterday, so we went out for a meal to a fab thai restaurant and had a five-course meal. We had to get most of the main course boxed up to take home as there was so much food. We've just had some for lunch and it was delicious! We were both really hungry as we'd had an early brekkie, then visited my friend on the way home. It was about six hours between breakfast and lunch, and it's funny how AMAZING food tastes when you're really hungry, isn't it :haha:

My temperatures have gone up so I've definitely ovulated. I had a positive OPK and watery CM on CD13. We BD'd that night. Then, my temps went up yesterday CD15 and we BD'd again. Today is CD16 and CM has dried up. So I've ovulated sometime in all that hopefully! If I get as far as June 13th without AF then I'll do a HPT, but will just see how things go.

Yay! I'm back!!
I was gone for a couple weeks for "work" but ended up having a fantastic time! I went by myself to a military course. I met some really fun people and it turned out we didn't have to work very hard. Now I'm home and getting back into my routine.

I see I have a lot to catch up on!

Hi Nanner! Good to see you back!

So guys, this is really strange. CD 32 right now. No AF, no pg symptoms. FF says AF is due on CD 33 based on the ovulation date they came up with. I was really hoping that I was going to keep having 28-29 day cycles, but I think that my body was just doing what it was used to (this is the first month I O'd since stopping BCP, so maybe I have longer cycles). Negative HPT on CD 29 but that was only 10dpo according to FF and I took the test in the afternoon after I got home from work. I will be really surprised if I got pg this cycle, I have no symptoms at all.

Do you have any pre-menstrual symptoms? Although if you've been on the pill you might not know what's normal for you I guess. Does the pill mask them? My pre menstrual symptoms are tender breasts, irritable, cry easily, eat loads/crave sweet things (I don't have a sweet tooth AT ALL) etc. So all a bit like possible PG symptoms!

I would leave it another day or two and just see what happens. If AF doesn't arrive then take another test?

Hello ladies, I've been away for the weekend, but am now back and have officially finished the pill! Fingers crossed I'll get my period tomorrow then we can start TTC!

Hope you lovely ladies are all ok. Fingers crossed for all of you TTC already, I'm sure we'll see some more BFP's here very soon :)

Becca, that's what is strange. I usually do have PMS symptoms. The only thing I have is moodiness, and I got one pimple (I always get one pimple before AF comes). No cramps or anything. I took another IC HPT today which was negative of course, so I'm just waiting for AF right now. CD32 today.

Congrats Mrs Mel! Good luck!

Dodgegirl: Hooray!! Congratulations on the house!! I'm very excited for you! I can't wait until we can go house hunting.

Mazzy: I'm glad you're getting good responses back from people. :thumbup: I got a response/RSVP e-mail from my DH's aunt with the wrong name on it… She wrote Melissa instead of my actual name Marissa. (first off I have met her several times over the 3 years previous to our engagement/marriage; second, all one would have to do is look at the invitation and write down the exact same name. It seemed a little bizzare to me lol).

Nanner: Welcome back!

My AF is here too! After a week of spotting I decided to stop my BCP and my period/break through bleeding started yesterday afternoon. Guess I’m now on CD2. whoowho! Though I don’t expect this cycle to be 100% regular, we’ll see.
All I know is after this AF has packed up and left we’ll be TTC!

I read an article in the paper today about Caffeine and pregnancy that I thought was interesting. It inspired me to be conscious of the amount of caffeine I’ll be drinking from here on in. It was about the possibility of caffeine slowing down/stopping some muscles along the Fallopian Tubes that helps the egg move to the uterus. This could lead to not getting pregnant, or perhaps ectopic pregnancies. They would like to do further testing to see. The moral of this article is to not have more than 300mg of caffeine a day.. I think I can do that. I’ll just have a cup of coffee every couple days.

Here’s the article if you’re interested:https://www.thestarphoenix.com/health/Caffeine+might+prevent+pregnancy+study/4856513/story.html

That's an interesting article lu-is, although the study has only been done in mice so it's all quite vague, but they test in mice extensively with this sort of stuff before moving onto humans.

I only drink tea, which I don't think has nearly as much caffeine.

So is practically half of us with our AF or EXpecting our AF this week then?? :) xx

I'm being difficult and not expecting AF until sometime around 10-13th June :haha:

haha i just find it quite funny :) i never thought that was possible online over greeat distances lol :D xx

9 DPO today. Expecting AF within 2-3 days, if this cycle mimics the LP length of last cycle. We'll see!

I don't feel pg. I also don't have AF cramps yet. But I'm still a little too early to have AF cramps, probably. Usually I get them the day before and the day of AF's arrival. So we'll see!

I'm exhausted. Slept until 9:30, then took a nap from 11-12:45, already ready to nap again and it's 4. ughhh. this heat is killing me, I swear.

Hope everyone's doing well! xo

Oh asked me if af had turned up and I said no and told him I wasnt pg he kinda sighed and thought he had super sperm lol.
I think i will still get some internet cheapies for the cupboard just so I get poas lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->